WOW !!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Insects and Arachnids.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:07 PM   #11
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by markface
that's awesome ! congrats on the new T's . you got to get pics of them all soon .
I will but the curly hair will be tough. It stays buried and is small.
I sold the other camera (which took awesom pictures) because the wife thought it was too complicated. She wants a simple point and shoot camera but they are no good for closeups so I can't guarentee good pictures. I borrowed this one to take a quick picture. I used all the shots on the card to get one decent pic where you could actually make out what it was. My son has no problem interacting with these guys but I'm still a bit leary so the pictures were taken from a distance.

I can't tell you enough how awesome today was.

It's 11 o'clock and my son finally got to sleep. Too excited to go to bed. Finally my daughter told him to stop talking about the spiders and get to bed becuase he was keeping her up (she could hear him when she was in her room ). I didn't have the heart to tell him to stop talking and looking at the spiders and go to bed so he got to stay up late. Too bad spring break here isn't until next week. He's gonna be beat in the morning.

We need more people like Kerry around here.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:31 PM   #12
markface
glad to hear your son is having fun with them . it's always good when kids enjoy animals .

Old 04-18-2007, 11:42 PM   #13
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I'm still a bit leary so the pictures were taken from a distance.
I was brave enough to get the larger one out for pictures on a paper towel so you'll be fine leaning in for pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
It's 11 o'clock and my son finally got to sleep.
Lets hope your son doesn't greet you in the morning with a T 2inches from your face "Look dad. I'm holding it"

Really glad he's so excited, its a good feeling knowing you've made someon's day a little better, especially a child's. Thank you for the kind words Steve, I appreciate them

Old 04-19-2007, 02:00 AM   #14
Leighanne
Awwww, thats really awesome! I bet there all so pretty. Yes Spiders are pretty Cat and cute and baby talk em and rub their fuzzy butts and then get the itches! LOL

Jansen's does that to. Gives away multiple Spiders that is, thats whats so darn great about the Invert side of things. You can't always send two Snakes for instance because of a limited supply of eggs and the heat requirements and space and blah blah. Tarantulas for the most part are SO easy and its easy to come up with a quick home, that and all the hundreds of eggs you have. Its one of the greatest things about the Tarantula Market!

Old 04-19-2007, 07:08 AM   #15
John Apple
Kerry...great for helping Steve out...your one of the good ones out there
Steve ....I think you will agree there are some fine people here and good luck with the new 'pets'

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!