Red Fox Kits-Now 9 wks old - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 02:19 PM   #11
LaTonya
I would suggest that anyone who is looking to purchase a red fox contact Troy and Jody of Critter Haven Exotics. They are located in Thornton, Iowa and are reputable, USDA license breeders. They do ship. I purchased a red fox kit from them in 03’ . The price was $250. They may have gone up in price, as everything does in time. I’m sorry but they do not have a website. They use to post on the Alternative Pet Owner Association Board, but sadly it was shut down due to scammers!
Google their names and you’ll find their contact info. Good luck guys!
LaTonya Harrison
the Safari Lady

P.S. Nuetering a fox will never get rid of the smell, it actually comes from the subcaudal (sp) gland on the base of their tail.

Old 10-28-2007, 02:33 PM   #12
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTonya
I would suggest that anyone who is looking to purchase a red fox contact Troy and Jody of Critter Haven Exotics. They are located in Thornton, Iowa and are reputable, USDA license breeders. They do ship. I purchased a red fox kit from them in 03’ . The price was $250. They may have gone up in price, as everything does in time. I’m sorry but they do not have a website. They use to post on the Alternative Pet Owner Association Board, but sadly it was shut down due to scammers!
Google their names and you’ll find their contact info. Good luck guys!
LaTonya Harrison
the Safari Lady

P.S. Nuetering a fox will never get rid of the smell, it actually comes from the subcaudal (sp) gland on the base of their tail.
Why are you advertising for another breeder in someone else's classified ad? That's very poor taste.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:00 PM   #13
dzoo
I'm sure LaTonya was just trying to be helpful since the original party has never come back to respond to any posts. His last sign on was just a few days after posting the ad, over 5 months ago.

LaTonya has made 1 post prior to this one, lets give her a public lashing for trying to help others out. Yep, better to let them keep posting questions to a phantom person that is never going to come back to answer them.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:33 PM   #14
LaTonya
It's just as much in poor taste as is to post something for sale and then not respond to interested buyers. There are people looking to purchase red fox kits, and the “seller” isn’t responding. They want answers; where ,who, when and how much, I referred them to someone who can and gladly will answer them. That’s why I posted in another “breeders” Section. If my post is a problem, Then I seriously suggest you remove it.
I was just trying to help.

LaTonya Harrison
The Safari Lady

Old 11-16-2007, 02:29 PM   #15
Spastic
Does anyone know of fox kits for sale in/near florida? Thank you!!!

Old 11-25-2008, 02:38 PM   #16
macavity1124
Red Fox Kits

I am very interested in a package deal for your Red Fox Kits. Please email me at macavity1124@yahoo.com...Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread