Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:25 PM   #191
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Uh, look at the post before your last one and look at the fine print under Dennis' name.
I saw that.. That was me voicing that they should take a look before this goes to far and put a stop to it.

Ricks giving me death statistics in his city..... What kind of crap is that?

Old 07-13-2015, 01:33 PM   #192
juliasara
You may want to reread these, you said when you got back here, as in where you were at the time of sending those messages and if rick sent the frogs to a usa address that means you admitted to bringing the geckos back to the usa.
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2015, 01:35 PM   #193
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
I saw that.. That was me voicing that they should take a look before this goes to far and put a stop to it.

Ricks giving me death statistics in his city..... What kind of crap is that?
I think he is just looking out for your well being until he gets his money, that you owe him.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:57 PM   #194
Shadow Dragoons
i agree with Dennis, Mikes consistent posturing and Attempts to Emasculate Rick Definitely Seem to be Hostile And or Threatening. Shame Mike, ill be posting this on every Facebook group i'm in that you have ever advertised in

Old 07-13-2015, 02:47 PM   #195
4FineFrogs
Mike has proven by his actions to be a bad actor. His modus operandi is to first lay blame on others for issues that arise, if that doesn't work he tries to redirect the other person to take the spotlight off himself, or to get the other person to feel sympathy for him, if that fails he then resorts to thinly veiled threats. Mike also said he had our address and knew where we were and would have no problem with "stopping by". I asked him when he would be here. He never showed up. I'm more than "man enough" to talk to Mike in person. He is a classic bully. He wants to try to take convos to phone so no one will have proof, like what is being stated here, as to his actions. Mike is in a very leaky boat right now. When boats sink the rats always run to abandon ship.

Old 07-13-2015, 03:10 PM   #196
312Herps
Just incase Mike doesn't recall or isn't intelligent to recognize when he's telling people he does illegal stuff , Here's another example of Mike telling yet another story of his smuggling days

:-)

Old 07-13-2015, 03:10 PM   #197
312Herps
Does that make it clear enough about what you did ?

Old 07-13-2015, 03:15 PM   #198
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Just started reading this thread and Elexis' response to Laura in these quotes.

I would argue that many people are consistent with their opinion on Tom and others no-matter who is doing or did the smuggling.

You can put Laura into that category.
Thank you for taking that put of context like you people always do. I do believe that post said I have no knowledge of Mike ever smuggling. And what was said in the text was a JOKE he doesn't have geckos, so would do him absolutely no good to bring geckos back when he only keeps frogs. Does anyone have proof he smuggled anything other than a joke in that text? Please show someone who bought Australian geckos from Mike, or proof he had them in his possession in the United states?

Old 07-13-2015, 03:23 PM   #199
ElexisC
And I stopped replying long ago, since Mike was back on to defend himself. Only reason I came back to the thread was I got an alert someone quoted a post, surprise it was taken out of context like usual. I had never heard of Mike smuggling, again even if he actually DID why is it such a big deal now when people still worship Tom Crutchfield and the others? Almost every reptile we have we have because it was smuggled. Yea it puts a black mark on our hobby when the person gets caught and typically the animals don't do well, but I have seen no proof other than some texts that can be interpreted into him smuggling which I did not see in that last reply since I only read what Dennis had said and took out of context.

Old 07-13-2015, 03:31 PM   #200
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
Does that make it clear enough about what you did ?
This isn't about him smuggling if he in fact did or did not. This is about you demanding money right away and Mike saying he can have it to you in 2-3 weeks. Instead of being patient you flipped out, said you'd deny the frogs because he couldn't pay you at that moment threatened him with felonies and started this thread.

The way I see it is if I had sent someone animals (before payment was complete) and they couldn't pay I would be demanding them back. But not you. You just care about the money, and want it right now instead of when he can pay you, which yes I get there's a contract and you should pay by that date, but life happens. Things can go wrong in the blink of an eye. YOU shouldn't have sent out animals before payment because things can go wrong and both people be screwed.

Most people would be happy to take their animals back, put them in quarantine, and sell them again. Why is it you wont? And I'm sorry I find it hard to believe you threw out a whole rack system. If I emptied cages and didn't immediately have something to put in them they would be disinfected and set aside for quarantine of new animals whenever I did aquire some.

People will interpret things how they want to, if they want to see bad in someone they will, I just don't truly believe Mike is a bad guy. If people can't understand some things happen, you fall on hard times, etc it happens to the best of us, then they must be perfect. Someone is going to screw up at some point in their time as a breeder/seller. But that doesn't make them a bad person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs