Bad Guy MarinaAlexis Zermeno AKA mazermeno1 of Houston TX - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #191
Michael Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
I also believe that when she posted the snake for sale she had no idea. It seems almost certain that she found out the value, refunded the payment and gave you the RI story. When you posted she began to act classically. First the name calling, then the lies and finally, when caught, abandonment of the thread. I have seen it time and time again. She may try to reinvent herself here at a later date (I have seen that also) but this thread will survive and be here from now on. In the end, even though it was a circuitous
road, The BOI has worked again!
Completely agree with you here

Old 07-06-2011, 08:03 PM   #192
Revolution1221
also just so there is no question. here is a screan shot of the day me and her became friends. its a little small but if you zoom in your computer screen you can make out the information. 2 arrows show dates and one arrow shows the accepted friend request. im going to go back in my notifications and see if i can find it on there. since finding it on my wall doesn't put a date on it there are only dates on posts before and after. I removed the last names of everyone else to protect identitys of people not involved.

Old 07-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #193
Revolution1221
actually apperently thats out of order the friend request was accepted on the 4th not on the second. sorry for posting these i just had some people asking if i was friends before this whole situation and dont need my name being associated with hers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!