Info Thomas Dorn - aeterrabyte - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:51 AM   #191
Charlotte&Loki
However couldn't the force feeding (without recommendation from vet or seller) be grounds to void the TOS?

Old 12-27-2012, 02:53 AM   #192
chadharper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte&Loki View Post
However couldn't the force feeding (without recommendation from vet or seller) be grounds to void the TOS?
The seller can use many issues from this thread to void the warranty with just cause.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:54 AM   #193
RichsBallPythons
There have been cases of some hatchlings being weak specimens and fail to thrive. But usually dont make it this long in life. Usually make it to about month old and die, If that is the case then yes you are due a refund, but its soo uncommon to see weak genes in reptiles.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:56 AM   #194
aeterrabyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadharper View Post
What are your intentions with the snake if the vet says its a non reversible neurological issue?
If it's not IBD and she can live with what she has then I will keep her if I can get some money back from rob. I was told and sold a snake with minimal wobble I had breeding plans for, and this one is a serious disaster if it is even that.

If she can't eat or drink and dies i want my money back. I thought she would be dead by now by the way she was acting in the first video.

I am not opposed to keeping her. You also have to understand that price should be a "pet" price because this snake can't and shouldn't be breed like this. She is probably worth maybe 100 dollars as a pet snake.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:56 AM   #195
aeterrabyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
There have been cases of some hatchlings being weak specimens and fail to thrive. But usually dont make it this long in life. Usually make it to about month old and die, If that is the case then yes you are due a refund, but its soo uncommon to see weak genes in reptiles.
Thats what I think it is

Old 12-27-2012, 02:57 AM   #196
hhmoore
I haven't read this entire thread, and I don't have time to catch up on it now...but I will say that there is some serious misinformation being spewed.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:58 AM   #197
aeterrabyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
I know you said spider x spider is fine but maybe this is it.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:59 AM   #198
chadharper
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterrabyte View Post
If it's not IBD and she can live with what she has then I will keep her if I can get some money back from rob. I was told and sold a snake with minimal wobble I had breeding plans for, and this one is a serious disaster if it is even that.

If she can't eat or drink and dies i want my money back. I thought she would be dead by now by the way she was acting in the first video.

I am not opposed to keeping her. You also have to understand that price should be a "pet" price because this snake can't and shouldn't be breed like this. She is probably worth maybe 100 dollars as a pet snake.
Please keep up updated with the vet results. Id love to see her pull through. keep her warm, on paper and with plenty of water in her dish in the mean time. hopefully she will calm down.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:01 AM   #199
chadharper
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I haven't read this entire thread, and I don't have time to catch up on it now...but I will say that there is some serious misinformation being spewed.
Harald, if I am incorrect I would love to know. So please correct me if anything I have said is wrong.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:03 AM   #200
mikew1234
Do you keep other spider gene balls? And the snake was fine for the first 15 days? Little to no wobble can turn to a bad wobble very quickly, and can never be considered as a legitimate argument. Finally, even though both parents carry the spider gene, only one transfers to the baby, thus no super version. Am I correct on that?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dorn.thomas@gmail.com, snakeg, thomas dorn, thomas dorn reptiles