Inquiry Alterna Rush the movie, Small Scale Films, Dan Krull - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-17-2015, 04:07 PM   #191
Rextiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by overnemen View Post
I was one of the people who paid $50 for the "pre-order", which also included my name being credited. It was most definitely for a pre-order of the DVD, and not a donation.

I have not, to this day, received a refund.
Hi Mike, thanks for sharing your experience with Dan Krull and the Alterna Rush scam. I see that your name was in one of the many screenshots I posted up, specifically on the Field Herp Forum over a year and a half ago.

Do you know if any of the other people who have inquired about their purchase on that forum have ever received any sort of refund?

Dan has claimed "over 500 dollars of donations have been returned, and I am slowly going down the list in the order they were received." but being that I have caught him in several lies throughout the 2+ years I've known him, including a recent one involving me on the Kingsnake forum which I debunked and forced him to backpedal, I sincerely doubt he's refunded anybody but perhaps some people that he knew personally or locally and I really doubt it's been anywhere near the $500 he's claiming as he's offered no proof whatsoever to back up that claim.

I know that some here want to give Dan Krull the benefit of the doubt about his claims of refunds, which is admirable, but he's a known liar, to some of us, that never seems to offer any actual proof about most of what he claims.

Old 07-17-2015, 05:37 PM   #192
overnemen
Troy,

I do not know if anyone has ever received a refund, as talk of the Alterna Rush situation has died down since 2014. I just happened to stumble across this thread and wanted to verify that I am a real person who posted on field herp forum, and I did lose $50.

Personally, I have let it go, but am highly disappointed in how this turned out, as I know many people who backed the project and a lot of promises were made.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
alterna, alterna rush