Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2015, 02:33 PM   #191
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Also if you do take him to court, you can also add on all the expenses of travel and hotels to the amount won, and make him pay court costs. So you very well could add a couple thousand onto that 6500
Not many judges will entertain those costs. But ANY recovered money, added to this thread, will be a permanent scar on his rep. Or what's left of it.

Old 09-05-2015, 02:41 PM   #192
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Not many judges will entertain those costs. But ANY recovered money, added to this thread, will be a permanent scar on his rep. Or what's left of it.
Well you add them into the lawsuit and the judge will decide to award those or not. Either way something needs to be done, even call his local police department and report theft.

Old 09-05-2015, 02:43 PM   #193
ElexisC
Garret has money, the op has nothing. It's FAR past the time frame first given and the same excuse every time. It's time to do something. I'm sorry 6500 is A LOT of money to me, I'd be going after it tooth and nail.

Old 09-05-2015, 02:46 PM   #194
uromastyx13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Exposing a bad guy and losing 6500 bucks is not nearly as rewarding as exposing a bad guy and recovering that 6500. Don't stop pusuing your money. Trust me.
I have been asking for a refund since April and im still waiting

Old 09-05-2015, 02:56 PM   #195
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
I have been asking for a refund since April and im still waiting
Perhaps you should listen to Alexis. Tooth and nail. Stop asking and start pursuing.

Old 09-05-2015, 03:05 PM   #196
tim brophy
Good luck. These lowlifes have no money. Whatever money you gave this guy went straight into some other shady deal. He screws people, he gets screwed by other dealers. Most are not intelligent enough or well educated enough to hold a reputable job.

Old 09-05-2015, 03:05 PM   #197
Chris Kennard
Obviously Garrette is not a solution to this problem. Thus changing the course of this thread and handing it over to any and everyone who has been successful in the past with regard to legally sticking it to scammers. Any takers? Spread the word. Please.

Old 09-05-2015, 03:11 PM   #198
Chris Kennard
HI FROGDUDE! We missed your responses. Someone here said to avoid you like the plague, which is what you've done with me throughout this thread. All I wanna' know is...WHO IS THE PRE-SALE CUSTOMER???!!!

Old 09-05-2015, 05:02 PM   #199
uromastyx13
Maybe marcus would know since that's who his German connection is but to get a answer from either is like expecting my money in the mail.

Old 09-05-2015, 05:51 PM   #200
snowgyre
He doesn't have the decency to answer any of the questions in this thread, yet he has the time to leave me nasty visitor messages on my page. Classy.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!