Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #191
jasballs
Congrats Dwayne!! Glad to hear your getting them back... I could get used to the place, Bring on the next Scumbag!!

Old 07-12-2007, 07:55 PM   #192
shrap
Congrats Dwayne!! Keeping my fingers crossed for the snakes making it home safe and sound. Be sure to update us when they arrive.

Old 07-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #193
Desert Dweller Reptiles
Thank you Everyone!

We would have been in big Trouble without this website! We're so glad to hear and see how the herp community can stick together. Sticking together we can get the bad guys that are waiting around the corner.

I did learn something new with FedEx (which I use often and respect) they do not have a password system in place for this type of scenario. They offered to change my account number which I will do, but there is no security measure in place if you have the tracking number or sending & receiving city address and zipcode. But who would of thought....

Again... THANK YOU Fauna Members!!

Dwayne & Suzanne Bulat

Old 07-12-2007, 08:05 PM   #194
kmurphy
Great news Dwayne. Like Sammy said make sure to give us an update.

Old 07-12-2007, 08:28 PM   #195
DiamondsExotics
WOW!!!! I hope they get home safe i can't believe she did something like that.Im Done doin any buisness with her.Her Dog Will Be off my website Second i post this.Dwayne i Do hope they get home safe

Old 07-12-2007, 08:31 PM   #196
LadyOhh
How much shadier can it get?

John, you should be ashamed of your actions, but I'm sure you aren't....

Dwayne, thank goodness you were on top of things and you are getting your animals back... I'm very glad you did, and hope they arrive safe and sound.

Old 07-12-2007, 08:32 PM   #197
LadyOhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
WOW!!!! I hope they get home safe i can't believe she did something like that.Im Done doin any buisness with her.Her Dog Will Be off my website Second i post this.Dwayne i Do hope they get home safe
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Don't try and play this off like you weren't in on it...

Old 07-12-2007, 08:34 PM   #198
DiamondsExotics
1st of all i have no idea what your talking about. I just came on here a min before i posted and was reading everything I would never do anything to endanger any animal.What she did was very uncalled for,and just plan wrong

Old 07-12-2007, 08:35 PM   #199
DiamondsExotics
What Do you think i am a monster or something as I said i had no idea.Just like everyone else i work all day

Old 07-12-2007, 08:36 PM   #200
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
You are a liar and a real dumbass. It went to your address!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
... I was completely stunned when I read that.
As was I.

Dwayne,

I hope that your babies get home OK. You may want to call FedEx and have them held at their (air conditioned) office for pick up rather than to go out on the truck in the morning. Good luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!