Shrillomn, a brief expose - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-14-2006, 11:42 AM   #191
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
So you are saying that all those who come just for some reptile advice or to talk to like minded hobbyists need to be prepared to be kicked in the teeth?

No. I do not think Fauna was founded on that concept. Bad guys and scammers are one thing, but kicking those who visit looking for advice is another. Fauna is not a rugby field.
Do YOU really want to play the twist what I said game? Did not YOU say, just the other day, that I have a wealth of knowledge and information that I do give out?

Make up that loose mind of yours, wheels turning with no attatchment to any solid foundation, or so it seems to me, THEN decide whether or not you want to play ball or ask questions off the field.

Keep in mind though, that just because YOU want things a certain way, no one else is obligated to accomodate you. This thread IS a rugby field, game in progress and even a small mind such as yours must be able to grasp that. I don't think people like YOU, those who feign injury so well, so often, so very easily, should be playing here because, while you TRY to hand it out, and generally fail, you CANNOT take it when it's slapped back to you and that brings the level of play down for all the other players.

I'm not going to be careful of ANYONE in this thread.

Now, just so your tiny little mind may have a smidgeon of a chance of comprehending what I am actually saying, go read Jen Harrison's threads, either of the last two, that I know of, that she's started. After you've read them see if you can organize those loose wheels that pass for thinking in your befuddled mind, if I was not being fairly nice, defending her in one, tying to keep her from feeling as though she were being kicked in the teeth as it were and in the other, merely being my normal helpful well meaning intelligent kind and thoughful self, relieving her of the stress she was experiancing with her male ball python.

Are you sure, lucille, that you want to play with me? You see, it's not really much fun as far as I'm concerned and I don't see how you could be getting anything out of it either. Of course, I don't see how you could be friends, I know how IMPORTANT that word is to YOU, with scumbags like dandy either, but each to her own, I suppose.

Old 12-14-2006, 11:53 AM   #192
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn

Make up that loose mind of yours, wheels turning with no attatchment to any solid foundation, or so it seems to me.
Wesley,

I believe you are singlehandedly ruining this board. While you do have information, mostly these days you simply hurt people, or try, as the above quote shows.

Sad.

Old 12-14-2006, 11:59 AM   #193
kmurphy
Quote:
I believe you are singlehandedly ruining this board
Can't really agree with this statement Lucille. First I would have to agree that the board is being ruined, which I don't. Secondly I would have to agree that Wes has that kind of power alone, which I don't.

Old 12-14-2006, 12:02 PM   #194
SteveHiss
So, who is it that is/has really ruining/ruined this website? The answer seems to vary, depending on who is the one answering.

Is it Wes?

Was it KelliH?

Christopher Johnson?

Jeffie?

I think that we all need to look a tad deeper for the real answer, "Further up and Further in", if you please. It is not a simple question, and uniting this schism that has become the active membership of this website is going to be mighty difficult, if even possible. I am a positive thinker though, and have to remain hopeful. Why I even care... I have no freaking clue.

Old 12-14-2006, 12:04 PM   #195
Wilomn
Quote:
Wesley,

I believe you are singlehandedly ruining this board. While you do have information, mostly these days you simply hurt people, or try, as the above quote shows.

Sad.
Well "mommy," as she is really the only one to call me wesley, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO nice to know that I, just me, deranged villian that I am, rate to highly in your mind that I, just me, could have such an effect on this site.

Get a grip woman, your insane ramblings are ridiculous to an extreme.

Old 12-14-2006, 12:09 PM   #196
Chameleon Company
You must have hit a nerve Lucille, as there's a lot of back-pedaling going on. This thread is a rugby match, and seemed the intent from the beginning. The point of this thread is not about one's ability to contribute, which is notable but certainly not unique. I can cite many examples of civil posts and good info contributions by Wes, and many others, as he refered to a couple of his recent examples above. But when one goes to cite the BS sniping, the list gets much shorter, and that's the rub here. This particular rugby match is an attempt to have more civil games prevail elsewhere.

Agreed Ken, but to have followed the attraction that many of Lucille's posts have for follow-up sniping and trashing by Wes throughout Fauna, from her perspective, I think her view quite accurate.

Agreed too Steve, and many of us are caring less. My own opinion is that Fauna has lost good-posters because they said "forget it". Disagreement will always be here, schisms, etc. Your contributions here, and those of others, are just a hope to tone down the childish insults that take threads ballistic too often.

Old 12-14-2006, 12:10 PM   #197
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn

Get a grip woman, your insane ramblings are ridiculous to an extreme.
Awww, Wesley, I'm sorry if I touched a nerve.

Old 12-14-2006, 12:13 PM   #198
Wilomn
Quote:
Awww, Wesley, I'm sorry if I touched a nerve.
AHAHahahahAHAHAHAhahahahahAhAhahahaHAhahaha

That wasn't a nerve, trust me there.

I see your insane ramblings are rivaled only by your delusions of grandeur, which really is no surprise to anyone who has seen your past behaviour here.

Old 12-14-2006, 12:19 PM   #199
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
So you are saying that all those who come just for some reptile advice or to talk to like minded hobbyists need to be prepared to be kicked in the teeth?

No. I do not think Fauna was founded on that concept. Bad guys and scammers are one thing, but kicking those who visit looking for advice is another. Fauna is not a rugby field.
Nor should it become a battle field for the members to turn on each other.

I'm all for down and dirty on the BOI. Ip checks, personal information, pictures, links, and screen shots should always be allowed to add credibility to a given circumstance, however, when the members start in on each other, it dilutes the integrity of the what it was designed to do.

I may not like some of the people here, but I will support our common interests and love of reptiles at all times.

Old 12-14-2006, 12:22 PM   #200
Wilomn
Hey Rich, it seems that since lucille is still a mod, she can't be put on ignore; same for dandy.

Since they are not REAL mods, is there some way to adjust the program to enable those who wish to, me in particular, place them on the no-read list?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!