DWARF Leopard Geckos??? - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-06-2005, 10:15 PM   #191
riverjop
No Inbreeding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg M
Snippy???? Me???? Since when.....LOL..... Oh Puullleeeezzzee nothing.....

Just alittle note on the inbreeding thing for you Stina.... Inbreeding is a part of nature..... It is not something that does not go on in the human world (well atleast in the northern states LOL) for moral reasons..... Nature does not go by OUR rules..... When isolated populations of geckos or any other reptile thrive, there is plenty of inbreeding going on..... More than you might think..... And this is not opinion or speculation.... It is pure fact....

Gregg you obviously have not been to North Idaho.....I think there was only one or two dads up here!

OK... I have a question? jumping up and down with my hand raised
Today I was driving by this farm and their were like 30 of these little miniture horses all standing around in the mud & snow. So what was the purpose of creating them? They are worthless little "morlocks"! I swear they look so mis-figured with those little legs and fat bodys! I wouldn't want one....but the fact of the matter is someone does, it seems like a bunch of people around here have them. Why I have no Idea? but they do and so one of these days you may see someone breeding little fat stumpy geckos!...so brace yourself!!!

By the way Monte, I have shaved since that pic!

Old 02-06-2005, 10:24 PM   #192
StinaUIUC
I LOVE minis!!!! Ideally they should actually look exactly like a full size horse only a lot smaller in size. They are NOT genetic dwarves. I wish I had one...cutest durn things!They are for those of us with limited budget and space...lol Another why would be that they are puppy dog sized...if you want a horse (and don't mind not being able to ride it...lol) but can't afford it or don't have the space, a mini is perfect...they require much less space and food than a full sized horse. If I had a choice between getting a mini or another dog I'd get the mini!

Old 02-06-2005, 10:27 PM   #193
StinaUIUC
hmm...I definitely didn't really give "another why" did I?....LOL My bad...that's what I get for typing while watching the end of the super bowl...

Old 02-06-2005, 10:29 PM   #194
riverjop
Oh!....PLEASE!

Old 02-06-2005, 10:33 PM   #195
StinaUIUC
:-P I think they're cute!!! Pocket ponies ...hehe

Old 02-06-2005, 10:35 PM   #196
riverjop
Blahhhh
Arahhh
plhaaa
Ok how do you make a throwing up sound?....Nevermind!

Old 02-06-2005, 10:38 PM   #197
Jeremy Letkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinaUIUC
If I had a choice between getting a mini or another dog I'd get the mini!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinaUIUC
:-P I think they're cute!!! Pocket ponies ...hehe

This does not surprise me at all.

Old 02-06-2005, 10:39 PM   #198
StinaUIUC
Hahaha...I hope you aren't throwing up on ME!! blech... If so....

Old 02-06-2005, 10:40 PM   #199
montezuma
I think the dead horse has been beaten... (no, not a mini!)

Old 02-06-2005, 10:47 PM   #200
Monte
They are miniature . . .

. . . in every way but bowel movements.

Little things poop dis-proportionately to their body size. I swear, when I take my 16 lb schnoodle off Science diet - he craps 1/2 his weight each day.

Same with those dang horses. Manure makers.

They do look cute pulling a little cart - too bad the cart is used to CLEAN UP ALL THEIR DUNG!!!

LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!