Bad Guy Natalie Beacom=Problem Buyer... - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:47 PM   #191
critical bill
Permits, permits, I wanna see some permits.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:47 PM   #192
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by millerdude1010 View Post
cause she doesnt have to prove anything to your punk asses **** you and this site your all a bunch of herp wanna be's
Come on now Chris are you so angry that you cannot think of something better to fire back with. A 13 year old could mount a better come back... Proof Proof Proof

Old 12-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #193
hhmoore
Since he says he's made no threats, maybe we misunderstood him....
Quote:
i guarantee i could wip all of your little butts
See, I thought that meant he was saying he could WHIP our butts. But anybody would recognize that as a threat. Chris, did you mean to say you could WIPE our butts? That really would change the context considerably. It still isn't anything I want to read about on a reptile forum, but at least it wouldn't be construed as threatening our membership.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #194
deborahbroadus
Quote:
and ive seen her permit so i know its legit and i have alot of people to vouch for me

OH LORD!! and so it continues....

PLEASE end this and POST a copy of the permit. Prove us wrong.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #195
hhmoore
Quote:
cause she doesnt have to prove anything to your punk asses *** you and this site your all a bunch of herp wanna be's
Careful now...you're going to make me put my moderator hat back on (unless somebody else comes along to take out the trash)

Old 12-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #196
critical bill
Quote:
fuck you
I was thinking we'd take it slow and hold hands first.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:51 PM   #197
Charlet_2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Are you sure? You don't sound sure. Maybe its your fever? Maybe your delirious...

Nick posted the proof. You did contact him. I think you do this so often to people that you don't know who you've stuck in situations like this.

BTW, is that converted closet your reptile rescue room? Its good you left the poles in place - just in case you get out of the rescue business - no need for remodeling. Also, where are the thermostats to regulate the heat for all those maltreated snakes you rescue? And why is it that you're a rescue and also purchasing reptiles to breed? You would think with the volume of abandoned reptiles, that you felt the need to open a rescue, that there would be something fundamentally wrong with the idea of purchasing reptiles and no less to breed for sale. And what an outstanding job of giving that gator three bricks shorter than his total body length to dry off on and bask. You might also want to reconsider overloading flimsy extension cords to fit your lighting needs. Unless of course...you don't mind fires and think it fun to create hazards.

All in all, personally, I just think you just run a rescue to get free animals.

Dont get upset, its just my thoughts.

this is where it starts that everyone is bashing my rescue.. post 24 it started with bill..

Old 12-03-2008, 08:51 PM   #198
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I was thinking we'd take it slow and hold hands first.
Sorry I didn't censor his curse word.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:52 PM   #199
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlet_2007 View Post
this is where it starts that everyone is bashing my rescue.. post 24 it started with bill..
Yep, I take full credit for that.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:52 PM   #200
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Since he says he's made no threats, maybe we misunderstood him....

See, I thought that meant he was saying he could WHIP our butts. But anybody would recognize that as a threat. Chris, did you mean to say you could WIPE our butts? That really would change the context considerably. It still isn't anything I want to read about on a reptile forum, but at least it wouldn't be construed as threatening our membership.
He may have been trying to type something about "Whipping cream." But..it's all hazy to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
natalie beacom, noahs arc