Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:28 PM   #191
Griz
Bobby? C'mon man, I've been away for a while but please take care of this. You're better than this......

Old 10-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #192
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz View Post
Bobby? C'mon man, I've been away for a while but please take care of this. You're better than this......
I think it's well beyond the point where there's any chance that he'll suddenly realize the error of his ways and decide to make good. He's already soliciting deposits on next year's eggs, without having fulfilled his obligations for last year's deposits. The most blatant sign that he's dropped all pretense of legitimacy is that he's now requesting payments to be sent via Money Grams in lieu of PayPal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal
Textbook actions of a DRUG ADDICT.
I can't honestly say I ever liked the guy, but I never would have expected him to pull this stunt. Almost have to seriously wonder if the warm Gulf breeze isn't the only thing making it's way up his nose.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:44 PM   #193
chaddaniel
one sorry dude..home of the dog tamed tegus(joke)

Could somebody tell me if bobby hill is dead or what cause I paid for a b/w argentine tegu from him in January because he said they would sell out so i better think quick, they were born in July and he said he wasn't gonna send him until it is less than 90 degrees but it has been great weather for a while now and I've called him 1000 times and emailed him 10000 times and left him messages, this doesn't strike me as a good business man like everybody claims, I'm wondering if he died or just got me for 150bucks, please help me cuz I'm not a rich guy that can just throw away money like that,,,i have all proof that i paid 150, emails from him, i should have expected something cuz after i paid 2 payments of 75, he sent another twoteals paypal message wanting another 75.00 so i called him and asked what was going on and he said it was an accident.... also he is already taking deposits for 2013, is this legal,,,what he is doing is worrying about people that pay now because he wants there money but the people that already paid, he aint worried about, he already spent our money, we should have been first on the list.. thanks a lot and god bless
Chad P. from waco tx

Old 10-09-2012, 11:49 PM   #194
hhmoore
You might want to actually read the thread, Chad...

Old 10-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #195
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddaniel View Post
Could somebody tell me if bobby hill is dead...
Yes, he is dead. Dead to Fauna, dead to his patrons, and dead to most of the reptile community. I recommend filing in small claims court. They will most likely rule in your favor since he is to cowardly to face those he has stabbed in the back. Most states charge a small fee in relation to what he has done to you.

Anyone is free to PM me and I will do whatever I can to find out whatever I can to hold this guy to the fire. He knows most people will not hold him accountable for the money he has spent. I hate to say it, but he thinks YOU are a JOKE! Are you a joke?

Old 10-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #196
chaddaniel
bobby hill is a crack head, i cant wait to meet him,lol

i think im going to florida, in about a month, im gonna try to go by his house with all my proof and police, my sister in law lives there and she just had a baby, so we have to go over there anyways, but i hope i can stay calm , cuz hearing all these storys about him taking kids money and our troops money, and just ignoring all of us,,, really gets me fired up..he deserves a good ,,,,,$$$%&&&56%%$$^66^%##%%... ya know

Old 10-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #197
chaddaniel
well he is in for a rude awakening

no joke here, when it comes to my money....my families money... he's done..

Old 10-09-2012, 11:53 PM   #198
Focal
Quote:
i think im going to florida, in about a month, im gonna try to go by his house with all my proof and police, my sister in law lives there and she just had a baby, so we have to go over there anyways, but i hope i can stay calm , cuz hearing all these storys about him taking kids money and our troops money, and just ignoring all of us,,, really gets me fired up..he deserves a good ,,,,,$$$%&&&56%%$$^66^%##%%... ya know
I wouldn't do that for legal reasons. If you are to go that far, file at the local court house. In Va, it's only like $50 to take someone to small claims court and you can most likely get that back too.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #199
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Could somebody tell me if bobby hill is dead or what cause I paid for a b/w argentine tegu from him in January because he said they would sell out so i better think quick, they were born in July and he said he wasn't gonna send him until it is less than 90 degrees but it has been great weather for a while now and I've called him 1000 times and emailed him 10000 times and left him messages, this doesn't strike me as a good business man like everybody claims, I'm wondering if he died or just got me for 150bucks, please help me cuz I'm not a rich guy that can just throw away money like that,,,i have all proof that i paid 150, emails from him, i should have expected something cuz after i paid 2 payments of 75, he sent another twoteals paypal message wanting another 75.00 so i called him and asked what was going on and he said it was an accident.... also he is already taking deposits for 2013, is this legal,,,what he is doing is worrying about people that pay now because he wants there money but the people that already paid, he aint worried about, he already spent our money, we should have been first on the list.. thanks a lot and god bless
Chad P. from waco tx
Besides this thread, there are a couple more to look at unfortunately.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=352733
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=325109

Old 10-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #200
Focal
Quote:
no joke here, when it comes to my money....my families money... he's done..
Then do it the right way. He's getting away with it now because no one is holding him accountable. I've watched this forum for the past couple years, he has watched it longer, and I can tell you, VERY VERY few people follow through.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard