CMG/Chris Guida/Bad guy - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-18-2004, 01:04 AM   #191
southpaw
Just give it up Chris!!! You've told so many lies you have no defense anymore. You are a joke!!! What happened to all of your "kick ass" morphs that you were advertising on KS??? I highly doubt you sold any...if you really ever had them LOL

Katie Kennedy

Old 07-18-2004, 01:07 AM   #192
lzrdldy
Lightbulb cris guida

just a few words on the situation: excuses r like a$$holes-everyone has one wish you all the best of luck!!!

Old 07-18-2004, 01:24 AM   #193
CMGREPTILES
GOOD COMEBACKS. AND FOR THE FEW UNHAPPY PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH ME THERE ARE A HUNDRED OR MORE THAT HAVE RECIEVED EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED AND THENSOME.

Old 07-18-2004, 01:28 AM   #194
southpaw
Quote:
Originally posted by CMGREPTILES
GOOD COMEBACKS. AND FOR THE FEW UNHAPPY PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH ME THERE ARE A HUNDRED OR MORE THAT HAVE RECIEVED EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED AND THENSOME.
For some reason I seriously doubt that LOL
Katie Kennedy

Old 07-18-2004, 09:32 AM   #195
The BoidSmith
Bankruptcy

Quote:
AND FOR THE FEW UNHAPPY PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH ME THERE ARE A HUNDRED OR MORE THAT HAVE RECIEVED EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED AND THENSOME.
Per CMG's own admission there are "hundred or more" satisfied customers and a few unhappy people. Why then hiring "lawyers" (yes, plural) to determine how to deal with 3-4 unhappy people?

Why not send the paperwork to those that have bought hetero for pieds? He can even ask them to send a self addressed stamped envelope and return it with the paperwork.

The other 3-4 claims that we have heard of amount to less than $5,000 total. If he is seriously considering paying back what he owes to these people, why not selling one of his breeder pieds (the visuals, not heteros). Selling just one would pay what he owes and put him ahead. There is no need to spend additional money in lawyer’s fees. I’m quite sure that if he posts pictures and a full description of his animal(s) in Fauna at a reasonable price he will be able to sell them real fast.

Thanks.

Old 07-19-2004, 07:14 PM   #196
Vertical Reptiles
Chris.... If you want to make good with our deal, just send me my pastel back and you can send the $500 at a later date. That way I would now your trying and not look like a thief. It's not like you ever called me like you said. I sold a lot of my collection to raise the money for you. And all I want is whats mine.

Old 07-24-2004, 11:10 PM   #197
screamdreams
CMG

I just spoke with Vertical Reptiles earlier today at the Columbus expo and could not believe CMG stuck him for $1,500 and hasn't even made an effort to make good on it. CMG - I think I'll keep this bring this up to the top. Do the right thing - remember, what comes around goes around.

Old 07-26-2004, 12:42 AM   #198
kenny scott
papers

chris can I have my papers now please? I sure have been waiting a wile for them. you said you would send them last week on a monday . well where are they???????

Old 07-28-2004, 06:45 PM   #199
dekonn71
Exclamation

hello i wanted to know if anyone knows Chris guida's home address i have my buddy Rico looking for the letter Chris sent him with his home address on it but if anyone knows it could you give you the heads up

Old 07-28-2004, 10:53 PM   #200
jkobylka
address

Here's the address I have from feb. or so...

44 Stonehaven Dr. #D2
Fredricksburg, VA 22406

I don't know if he's still there or anything. I've been laying low, hoping that he wil make good with me. Please Chris! I paid too much money and if you plan to salvage any of your business you need to honor your guarantee that I have IN WRITING! Please!

Justin Kobylka

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!