High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 207 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #2061
crotalusadamanteus
A couple things for you to ponder on...

First, our only impression of you is what you yourself choose to write.

Second, The mind is a lot like a parachute. It works much better when open.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #2062
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar_L View Post
Just to make this clear who are you to judge me for who is better than me or who i am the same as? Don't judge a book by its cover whoever you ARE!
Judging a book by it's cover is judging someone by the way they look.
We are judging you based on your actions, words and your choice to support a disgusting animal abuser, scammer, etc. And everyone is free to judge who they wish, when that person comes along and tries to tell those of us that have actually been here long enough to know all of this idiots history and says to us(to paraphrase) that "he is a GREAT GUY and you are all wrong and don't know anything!"
Until you have actually done the leg work and read ALL of the threads about this monster that include all of this proof you are requesting, don't come on here calling us liars and telling us that we need to go pull up all this proof all over again just to prove you wrong. Do it your d@mn self, no one is stopping you from reading it all just as we all have.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #2063
morph evolution
very well said richard.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:30 PM   #2064
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post

The mind is a lot like a parachute. It works much better when open.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #2065
gottabsleeved
Uncle david was a kind animal loving man!

Old 05-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #2066
jparker1167
lol what boa did this guy have that was $100,000? he is a low life and thats all there is to it

Old 05-08-2010, 11:46 PM   #2067
gottabsleeved
Quote:
Originally Posted by jparker1167 View Post
lol what boa did this guy have that was $100,000? he is a low life and thats all there is to it
He didnt have running water in his ragged out mobile home but he has a boa worth 100 grand?Wow thats goes to show the love he had for animals right there!

Old 05-09-2010, 12:07 AM   #2068
Kaiyudsai
Im pretty sure that rats dont liquefy and then mummify in a few days... let alone a few weeks.....

Old 05-09-2010, 12:17 AM   #2069
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Wasnt there some information regarding him being convicted of murder as well? Gee, if a jury of his peers found him guilty of murder, surely it wouldnt be surprising to see that he would stoop so low to maybe rip someone off?
His original charge was manslaughter when they arrested him. He was convicted of murder several months later. So yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
Until you have actually done the leg work and read ALL of the threads about this monster that include all of this proof you are requesting, don't come on here calling us liars and telling us that we need to go pull up all this proof all over again just to prove you wrong. Do it your d@mn self, no one is stopping you from reading it all just as we all have.
Exactly why I had stopped replying until now. It's extremely clear that Edgar hasn't read a damn thing on the resulting posts to my first inquiry on GutterEndHerps back in 2006. No sense in wasting the skin on my fingers for someone that doesn't have a damn clue as to what really has happened.

Old 05-09-2010, 12:31 AM   #2070
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar_L View Post
Just to make this clear who are you to judge me for who is better than me or who i am the same as? Don't judge a book by its cover whoever you ARE!
Edgar,

No one is judging you persay but, as the old saying goes... You are who you associate with comes into play here. You are adamantly defending your transaction with a known "problem" in this industry. While I admire your defense of him, it doesnt even begin to clean the tarnish that this man has created for himself.

Think about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart