Dan Scolaro bad guy. - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-16-2008, 03:04 PM   #201
critical bill
Anyone want a shot at shrinking the PDF down and photos down to size to post them? You guys busted my hump for this crap so I dont understand the unwillingness to help out.

Shoot me a pm with your email and I'll forward it over.

Old 04-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #202
critical bill
I just sent them to another member so they should be uploaded shortly.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:01 PM   #203
Cat_72
I apologize if these turn out quite large, I want to make sure they are readable.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #204
Cat_72

Old 04-16-2008, 04:05 PM   #205
Cat_72
And the pics....

Just SAD.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #206
Lucille
It looks like he has several ads up for boas on KS right now........

Surinam Red-Tail Boa: 3 foot female: $300
Send this ad to a friend! Click Here!
What's This?
Posted by DTS HERPS, INC. (Contact Me!)
April 15, 2008 at 16:09:29

Registered PetHobbyist User since 2002-07-31
View All Ads (25) | This Category Only (3)

Click to view fullsize

Pink Surinam Red-Tail Boa: 3 foot female: $300

Wonderful long red tail on this very pink female red-tail boa. She is an import and tame and does not hiss or bite and feeds on frozen/thawed rodents.

MORE PHOTOS CAN BE VIEWED AT THE LINK BELOW.

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: Is via next day delivery service at a flat fixed rate of $50.00. During warm or cold temperatures, reptiles and amphibians are shipped with a heat or cold pack as applicable for safe transport.

PAYMENT: Paypal, Money Order, or Credit Card is gladly accepted.

GUARANTEE: There is a live arrival guarantee on all reptiles when delivered on time with express service and an unconditional two-week health guarantee on all captive born snakes. All wild caught specimens are medicated for any potential parasites.

CONTACT: Best via email at the "(Contact Me)" link (above, left). Telephone is 954-426-8268.

SAVE ON PURCHASES- COMBINE YOUR ORDER WITH TO SAVE ON SHIPPING. CHECK THE "VIEW ALL ADS" LINK (above, right) TO VIEW OTHER ANIMALS FOR SALE.

Also, please check out "Dan's World" at http://www.thegardensofeden.org/ to see some nice photographs of unique specimens.

Thank you.

Dan
URL: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Bilineata/

Old 04-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #207
KingBowser
This is disturbing.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #208
critical bill
Thank you so much Cat for fixing that up and posting it for me.

I just received another PM from a fauna member and previous customer of Dan claiming to lose two snakes he recently purchased from him. I am going to PM the gentleman back and ask if he'll post his side of the story here. I'm fairly certain they were boas but I could be wrong. I know he has one frozen at the moment and was very interested in finding out if IBD could be detected in a frozen thawed specimen. If anyone knows about doing a necropsy on a frozen/thawed specimen please PM me so I can pass this info on to the gentleman so its worth his time and effort to get a necropsy done.

Thank You

Old 04-16-2008, 04:35 PM   #209
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBowser
This is disturbing.
Indeed it is....very disturbing.

The lying, the backpeddling, the stupidity of Dan Scumlaro.

Now you see what I see.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:39 PM   #210
Golden Gate Geckos
Proteus are condusive with kidney infections, and can even be flagellate protozoans. The dehydration of the snake may very well have either caused the infection, or the infection was by the dehydration.

Hepatic lipidosis is also very common with reptiles that have been anorexic, or 'off food' for a long period of time. The fatty cells within the body tissues become mobilized and essentially 'clog' the liver.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!