Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry) - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2006, 03:56 PM   #201
jglass38
I think Nick makes some good points. Proof is pretty important on the BOI when you are talking about someone's reputation. Unfortunately Ian came along and spouted off some half truths (or outright lies). Everyone is entitled to their opinion here and should decide whether they want to do business with TSE based on what has been layed out. There are a few different claims/questions in this thread and only one has been answered. I don't see it ending anytime soon.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:08 PM   #202
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Yes you probably can, I could also point you to many threads where people defended the accused, not based on specific information pertaining to the thread, but based on friendship, only to look the fool when they were proven wrong as more info was released. I point to the unfortunate incident involving Bill Leverton and the people that defended him as an example of what I am talking about.
So if I believe someone who has never had an issue related to how they conduct their reptile business and thus choose to defend them for lack of any prior bad acts and then it turns out they did something wrong - I have egg on my face?

I have to disagree on this one. I call that having one's trust betrayed.

If someone I know to have thus far been trustworthy through demonstration/action is accused of wrondoing where no "cut and dry" evidence is presented and no impartial 3rd parties can provide substantiation -I am going to step up to the plate and defend that person every time.

To do anything less would be gutless.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:11 PM   #203
NorthamExotics
Nicolai- Future Sale

Nic... not only will I let you be the first to buy one of the homozygous offspring I produce from the TSE animals but I'll make you a heck of a deal on top of it in honor of this thread. Hey, I'm always hoping for a happy ending. All I can do at this point is to have faith in the fact that the majority of the people I have dealt with in the hobby have been reputable.

-Jason Northam

Old 04-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #204
Ian S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
I think Nick makes some good points. Proof is pretty important on the BOI when you are talking about someone's reputation. Unfortunately Ian came along and spouted off some half truths (or outright lies). Everyone is entitled to their opinion here and should decide whether they want to do business with TSE based on what has been layed out. There are a few different claims/questions in this thread and only one has been answered. I don't see it ending anytime soon.
OK whats so half truth. It's simple I already posted the link look yourself, proving my one and only, never again might I add, transaction with these people whether it's Chris or his employees I don't CARE Top Shelf Exotics as a company took my loot never shipped the gecko due to the same reasons as many others are stating right here, a year later on this thread. That doesn't tell you something? Tell ya what start sending me cash for gold and when you don't get the gold because of what ever reason try again a year later an I'll give you the same excuse as the previous year. Lets see what happens what you think. Simple as that.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:14 PM   #205
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthamExotics
Nic... not only will I let you be the first to buy one of the homozygous offspring I produce from the TSE animals but I'll make you a heck of a deal on top of it in honor of this thread. Hey, I'm always hoping for a happy ending. All I can do at this point is to have faith in the fact that the majority of the people I have dealt with in the hobby have been reputable.

-Jason Northam
Nice job Jason! I think we just need to keep in mind that there are good guys and bad guys in this, and every industry. Sometimes it is hard to see the forest through the trees. Eventually the cream rises to the top and the crap sinks to the bottom.

Could I possibly put another cliche in there? Jeez..But you get what I mean.

* I was not referring to any person/company in particular in this thread *

Old 04-19-2006, 04:20 PM   #206
Ian S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
Don't even try to exaggerate the truth Ian. You did not contact our sales staff once. Nor did you contact me. You made a public statement regarding a delay you had advance notice of and were immediately refunded since I was in no mood to hear someone like you whine even though they were perfectly aware of what was to be encountered. You then contacted me via PM to express your surprise and even stated a refund was not necessary as you still wanted the animals! You then went on to apologize. Boy you must feel so special that you had an experience with us that you must now lie and modify your experience in order to make additions to a thread you have no business participating in. Nice try kid.

You would not know what is involved or what complications they have encountered in this situation if they were to smack you in the face. Thanks for alerting me of this child folks, sorry it took me a bit to respond. If anyone wants copies of this kids private messages from back in the day feel free to contact me for a good laugh. May take a day or two as I am not around as much as I would like but I'll get them too you. Take care.
for one I avoid confrontation at all times accept when people are taking advantage of others. Since you weren't worth my time of day then or now for that matter old man or what ever you call yourself mono man,or is it pnemonia ,or goneriasyphylherpilades. I'll bet you don't have any of the ignored e-mails and phone calls either huh? Post em right here you have my permission cause I certainly don't have them anymore.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:23 PM   #207
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian S.
for one I avoid confrontation at all times accept when people are taking advantage of others. Since you weren't worth my time of day then or now for that matter old man or what ever you call yourself mono man,or is it pnemonia ,or goneriasyphylherpilades. I'll bet you don't have any of the ignored e-mails and phone calls either huh? Post em right here you have my permission cause I certainly don't have them anymore.
You are an offensive little man. But my magic 8 ball tells me that you won't be around here much longer. What 24 year old calls people names? Especially with such poor spelling.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:24 PM   #208
jglass38
Sorry, little boy not man

Old 04-19-2006, 04:26 PM   #209
Ian S.
Oh yeah thank you all for the phony PM's about all the the junk you hear at other places @ other times regarding TSE. Oh I'll be starting a business soon selling auto insurance but if I'm sick and you get into an accident talk to Chris's proctologist I think he's responsible since I'm sick. I'll be sure to keep tabs once in a while though while I sickly role around in the doe.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:30 PM   #210
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian S.
Oh yeah thank you all for the phony PM's about all the the junk you hear at other places @ other times regarding TSE. Oh I'll be starting a business soon selling auto insurance but if I'm sick and you get into an accident talk to Chris's proctologist I think he's responsible since I'm sick. I'll be sure to keep tabs once in a while though while I sickly role around in the doe.
It took some work to understand that but what I get out of it is that people are PMing you that they were wronged by TSE? If that is true then post them here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!