Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2005, 11:48 PM   #201
daniel1983
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeade
The poor get welfare...the rich get building permits...which often destroy herp habitat. Which is easier, rich or poor?
What kinda of comment is that?...rich or poor? Was that directed just a Bill or just a general comment? That really has nothing to do with the topic too. I don't know what you have done in your life, but I am not rich, have been on welfare, have gotten building permits , and have never destroyed a herp habitat.

Lee has not posted in a while. I would like to hear more input from him since he is the person that had money involved in this deal.

I am glad to see that even a 'good guy' that does something wrong will be dealt with here. I think that the BOI Good Guy Certification works great. Bill may have been 100% good guy when his certification was received but he did something wrong and is being held accountable. I like that and it makes me feel more secure about the BOI system.....EVERYONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY DO.

Old 07-12-2005, 12:22 AM   #202
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
First of all, I must apologize for what I am about to ask everyone to do.

I jumped the gun when I deleted Bill's BOI Good Guy Certification. That was not my place to do and is not in the spirit of how the program is suppossed to work. Myself and the other MODs are not going to act like judges when it comes to issues like this. This will be left up to all of you, the Fauna Members.

What this means is you need to go to his certification poll and vote. (I have put it back up.) If and when it falls into the negative, then his certification can be pulled. Those that have voted in the past can delete that vote and vote again. This is how the program was designed to work. You, the Fauna Members, decide who is a good guy or not.

Again, I am truely sorry for my mistake and any confusion this may cause. This is entirely my fault and I will accept all the heat for the blunder.
Dennis

I don't believe any blunder was made. You did not arbitrarily decide to strip him of the certification....he requested it. If he were arguing against it's deletion, I can see you leaving it up. Leaving it up against his wishes is the worse blunder.

Old 07-12-2005, 12:32 AM   #203
The Constrictor Zone
This site has a ton of hipocrites

Im not pointing fingers but if the shoe fits wear it
I have never seen anyone get treated on here with so much respect that friggin ROBBED someone. Thier has been people accused of **** Who gets gunned down. This goes to show that everything has some coruption esp.if self governing!

Old 07-12-2005, 12:40 AM   #204
devenomized
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Here is the explanation I got in over my head with the buying of boas and thought I could some how make this all right in time but it just started to pile up to the point where I had nothing left and made a wrong turn ..A big wrong turn. as for emotion I dont really know how to type emotion other then those funny little icons I screwed up and you cant see the tears that stream or the void I feel .Its really hard to go from being on Mount High to now being with the low lifes of this hobby, Wes you and everyone else cant think any less of me then I think of myself there are no excuses here just down right stupidity
I was reading a reply you made earlier today and you mentioned something your grandfather told you. I think if your grandfather still around, he would give you a beating for what you did to his name. very sad! Everyone makes mistakes at some point in our lives, but your mistake carries criminal implications if taken to the right authorities. I honestly hope you NEVER do this crap again... leave that to the www.ebolamonkeyman.com

Old 07-12-2005, 12:41 AM   #205
Ghi Reptiles
OK.....I just read through this whole thing and I am pretty floored. I don't know either of the two parties involved so my opinion is completely neutral minded. If Bill is serious about pulling this scam and is he not being sarcastic with his remorseful and down in the dumps posts then by all means his good guy certification should be pulled because he is not a good guy....good guys don't do things like this, not even once.

Old 07-12-2005, 12:42 AM   #206
The Constrictor Zone
I think that came out abit wrong

Everyone knows I have a wonderful way with words. Its human nature to try and help you one of your fellow peers. Everyone truley wants to see others do well for the most part. What I more lesswas trying to say Next time Joe Blow robs Jane Blow try and help this person instead of bashing them. It only helps society as a whole if some can be helped from acting in self destructing ways , because 9 times out a 10 those destructive behaviors affects others. So by helping that person your helping yourself as well a little self-help mutual-help. EVERYONE BENEFITS!

Old 07-12-2005, 12:44 AM   #207
pch101
" jumped the gun when I deleted Bill's BOI Good Guy Certification. That was not my place to do and is not in the spirit of how the program is suppossed to work. Myself and the other MODs are not going to act like judges when it comes to issues like this. This will be left up to all of you, the Fauna Members.

What this means is you need to go to his certification poll and vote. (I have put it back up.) If and when it falls into the negative, then his certification can be pulled. Those that have voted in the past can delete that vote and vote again. This is how the program was designed to work. You, the Fauna Members, decide who is a good guy or not.

Again, I am truely sorry for my mistake and any confusion this may cause. This is entirely my fault and I will accept all the heat for the blunder."
Dennis Thomas

Dennis, I think you are ok, no one is going to fault you here for doing what you thought was right. I would not worry too much. You are still a Super moderator!

Old 07-12-2005, 12:48 AM   #208
Dennis Hultman
Bill I had to leave soon after this first started this morning and didn’t have a chance to state what a Good Guy I perceived you to be. I had a very bad feeling after briefly comparing the pictures.
As I read this, I would have never believed that we would be at this point tonight.
Bill, I am saddened and sick to my stomach that this is what it is.
I can understand hardship. I can’t understand this. My first thoughts naturally would be to post something along the same lines as Wes did but I cannot.
You see I believe the BOI is a great tool and I don’t see it as entertainment as so many people have posted in the past.
Bill you earned the respect of many people here, Look what Wendy and others have done for you alone in this thread. I can’t believe someone would put their “friends” through this.
You have participated in bringing past scammers to light on different threads; you have vouched for other “GOOD GUYS”. People have bought from people based on your posts and have passed on purchases based on whole or part on your posts.
As much as I would like to, I am not going to say you can make this up or in time get back to the same point you were at before. I am not going to do it.
I know you have posted in the past problems with transactions and as others have stated you need speak-up if there were any other situations. Have you ever claimed that you have not received an animal before?
Real or not?

This is probably the hardest post I have ever had to make. It’s probably the first time I will not be in agreement with the majority of people I respect here.

I can’t agree with cutting you any slack or making any excuses for you. I am not going to write you up a road map on how to get back up to the top. What you did is such a big problem for many here already.
It is hard enough to trust anyone as it is.
Instead, I am going to handle it the same way all of us including you have in the past on so many threads.
Bill, I am sorry. You’re a liar and thief and yes a scammer. Anyone in their right mind will NEVER trust you again.

Old 07-12-2005, 12:51 AM   #209
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Dennis

I don't believe any blunder was made. You did not arbitrarily decide to strip him of the certification....he requested it. If he were arguing against it's deletion, I can see you leaving it up. Leaving it up against his wishes is the worse blunder.
I understand what you're saying John. But right now, I am going with how Rich intended this program to work.

I ask everyone to please read the following thread, ALL the way through, and you will better understand why I made the decision I did. And you will also see Rich had already thought about this type of situation by allowing votes to be changed.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=64249

Old 07-12-2005, 12:52 AM   #210
devenomized

Let's just hope the next EBOLAMONKEYMAN award won't be someone holding a sign saying "Mr. Bill Leberton".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!