Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #201
chaddaniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
You might want to actually read the thread, Chad...
new to the board, next time ill read it first.. not a pro yet, im just very upset about it,,,, sorry

Old 10-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #202
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
I wouldn't do that for legal reasons. If you are to go that far, file at the local court house. In Va, it's only like $50 to take someone to small claims court and you can most likely get that back too.
The above and you need to watch the implied threats on this site. It's not allowed.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:21 AM   #203
BayHerper
i talked to paypal and hopefully going to get the first half of my money back in a few days, and they said to call my bank to try and get the second half back, on the other hand i found somewhere else that has red tegu's for a good deal so hopefully all turns out good, and good luck to everyone else with dealing with him, I really hope he gets what he deserves.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #204
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz View Post
Bobby? C'mon man, I've been away for a while but please take care of this. You're better than this......
Apparently not Bob based on the last few months and last couple hundred pages of this, and threads all over the internet

Old 10-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #205
Amelanistic Orca
Dude's acting like a NOOB!

Old 10-10-2012, 11:26 PM   #206
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Dude's acting like a NOOB!
Dude's a stone cold heartless scammer thief!

If it was 1 or 2 transactions maybe if he made those right some would forgive him. thats not the case at all. there are many many people that have been screwed over by Bobby Hill going back to 2011 or further.

He continues the scam by accepting 2013 deposits.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:30 AM   #207
Zachalbini
I read through this whole thread and figured I'd register and throw in the fact that I am still waiting on an argentine b&w that was paid in full as soon as they hatched. He fails to answer phone calls, return calls, or answer a single email. It's been 3 weeks since he told me he had 400 left to ship and would have them ALL out by october 1st. Since they I heard nothing. I have asked for a refund and still got nothing. I haven't established a plan of action, I just thought I'd add to the long list of people he has scammed out of money.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #208
laurarfl
File an IC3 form. That is the first step.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #209
Lucille
As well, you can file a consumer fraud report. If enough are filed, an investigation may be initiated, and both the report and any investigation are free to you.
http://www.ncdoj.gov/getdoc/59be4357...aint-Form.aspx

Old 10-11-2012, 10:50 AM   #210
laurarfl
I've heard that quite a number of people have filed IC3 and that he is being investigated. The more complaints, the higher the priority. According to a FL FWC friend, IC3 info is shared with other depts. It is also advised to contact yours and his local law enforcement.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard