Bad Guy tinmantribe5 - Shawn Lewis - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #201
joseydiann
Point of this whole thing was. If you would have given me a chance instead of throw a little fit like a child, I would have def. worked with you and replaced her or let you keep the last $75.. I am not a mean greedy person and def. not the person you are trying so hard to make me out to be.

Still not sure why would and your partners or kids whatever would keep coming back after more of my reptiles when you say they are all dieing or sick!!!

Does that make sense to anyone else here???

Old 07-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #202
joseydiann
I am not protecting him, I already posted the emails and just posted where he said he does or has shipping them USPS 2nd day before lol..

AFTER he sat there and said he didn't ship them that way!!!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #203
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Its personal then dean!
So Shawn, at ANY point, are you going to explain how its ok to ship snakes via USPS labeled as bearded dragons to circumvent their "no snake policy"? Regardless of if you personally drove down the post office and mailed the box out, it still came from YOUR address and YOUR kids.

Do you have anything legitimate that you want to add to this?

Old 07-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #204
joseydiann
My case is made, as I said people can read and put two and two together. They are talking in circles.. I did my part and I did try!

And he won't answer any of my questions..

Old 07-01-2010, 10:50 PM   #205
tinmantribe5
You know I didnt ship them Amanda they were Bens when will you stop with this Lie?

Old 07-01-2010, 10:52 PM   #206
tinmantribe5
I guess the Bottom line is Amanda you got what you want you Know the truth so much for HONESTY

Old 07-01-2010, 10:52 PM   #207
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
You know I didnt ship them Amanda they were Bens when will you stop with this Lie?
IS the return address the same as yours Shawn? I mean, the emails come from you, not Ben so you could have put the dogs name on return label had you chose to.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:53 PM   #208
tinmantribe5
You and the almighty Dean have put me in my Place!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:54 PM   #209
tinmantribe5
OH Dean Karma will hit you like a Brick wall buddy I only can hope!

Old 07-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #210
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
You and the almighty Dean have put me in my Place!
Whatever Shawn, you still do not answer qestions and keep deflecting this towards me. You have put yourself in your place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!