Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2015, 03:40 PM   #201
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
This isn't about him smuggling if he in fact did or did not. This is about you demanding money right away and Mike saying he can have it to you in 2-3 weeks. Instead of being patient you flipped out, said you'd deny the frogs because he couldn't pay you at that moment threatened him with felonies and started this thread.

The way I see it is if I had sent someone animals (before payment was complete) and they couldn't pay I would be demanding them back. But not you. You just care about the money, and want it right now instead of when he can pay you, which yes I get there's a contract and you should pay by that date, but life happens. Things can go wrong in the blink of an eye. YOU shouldn't have sent out animals before payment because things can go wrong and both people be screwed.

Most people would be happy to take their animals back, put them in quarantine, and sell them again. Why is it you wont? And I'm sorry I find it hard to believe you threw out a whole rack system. If I emptied cages and didn't immediately have something to put in them they would be disinfected and set aside for quarantine of new animals whenever I did aquire some.

People will interpret things how they want to, if they want to see bad in someone they will, I just don't truly believe Mike is a bad guy. If people can't understand some things happen, you fall on hard times, etc it happens to the best of us, then they must be perfect. Someone is going to screw up at some point in their time as a breeder/seller. But that doesn't make them a bad person.
Thanks for letting us know what you would do , unfortunately for you and Mike This isn't your situation to decide what will be done. Have a good day Zach ...

Old 07-13-2015, 03:41 PM   #202
312Herps
Elexis* sorry typo

Old 07-13-2015, 03:47 PM   #203
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
Elexis* sorry typo
Rick I can send your frogs back tomorrow or bring them to tinley. You choose.

Also, does your leasing agent at the apartment know you are keeping numbers of reptiles there along with running a business from it?

Old 07-13-2015, 03:48 PM   #204
jrsexotics
Also, moderators who owns this site since none of you respond to personal messages?

Old 07-13-2015, 03:52 PM   #205
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4FineFrogs View Post
Mike has proven by his actions to be a bad actor. His modus operandi is to first lay blame on others for issues that arise, if that doesn't work he tries to redirect the other person to take the spotlight off himself, or to get the other person to feel sympathy for him, if that fails he then resorts to thinly veiled threats. Mike also said he had our address and knew where we were and would have no problem with "stopping by". I asked him when he would be here. He never showed up. I'm more than "man enough" to talk to Mike in person. He is a classic bully. He wants to try to take convos to phone so no one will have proof, like what is being stated here, as to his actions. Mike is in a very leaky boat right now. When boats sink the rats always run to abandon ship.
Lisa you made false claims on those whites tree frogs about what your vet said. That man told both bob and I he never said that the disease occurred here at our facilities nor would be ever.

You never asked me when I would be there 😂

If you want to open up the can of worms with yourself, Petco bob and me we can certainly do so.

Old 07-13-2015, 03:55 PM   #206
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
Thanks for letting us know what you would do , unfortunately for you and Mike This isn't your situation to decide what will be done. Have a good day Zach ...
rick only cares about the money zach. That's why he called me saying he could no longer care for the frogs. They were costing him too much in food and were way too much work for him.

That's why these animals came in without payment first. I told rick that I would take them if he can wait for payment. Things happened and I told him that I need a few more weeks to pay. He didn't like it so I told him I can return them.

Rick has stated a lot of "his" own laws and has not supported it with any actual laws backing him.

Old 07-13-2015, 03:59 PM   #207
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Lisa you made false claims on those whites tree frogs about what your vet said. That man told both bob and I he never said that the disease occurred here at our facilities nor would be ever.

You never asked me when I would be there 😂

If you want to open up the can of worms with yourself, Petco bob and me we can certainly do so.
Lisa telling that the vet could not pin point it. Unlike before she said he was absolutely sure of it
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2015, 04:11 PM   #208
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Also, moderators who owns this site since none of you respond to personal messages?
Just a FYI, You have not sent me a private message.

Your answer
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/member.php?u=342

Old 07-13-2015, 04:15 PM   #209
ianedward1
Quote:
This isn't about him smuggling if he in fact did or did not. This is about you demanding money right away and Mike saying he can have it to you in 2-3 weeks. Instead of being patient you flipped out, said you'd deny the frogs because he couldn't pay you at that moment threatened him with felonies and started this thread.

The way I see it is if I had sent someone animals (before payment was complete) and they couldn't pay I would be demanding them back. But not you. You just care about the money, and want it right now instead of when he can pay you, which yes I get there's a contract and you should pay by that date, but life happens. Things can go wrong in the blink of an eye. YOU shouldn't have sent out animals before payment because things can go wrong and both people be screwed.

Most people would be happy to take their animals back, put them in quarantine, and sell them again. Why is it you wont? And I'm sorry I find it hard to believe you threw out a whole rack system. If I emptied cages and didn't immediately have something to put in them they would be disinfected and set aside for quarantine of new animals whenever I did aquire some.

People will interpret things how they want to, if they want to see bad in someone they will, I just don't truly believe Mike is a bad guy. If people can't understand some things happen, you fall on hard times, etc it happens to the best of us, then they must be perfect. Someone is going to screw up at some point in their time as a breeder/seller. But that doesn't make them a bad person.
Serious upvote here for this one. I'm with him

Old 07-13-2015, 04:18 PM   #210
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz

Thank you for taking that put of context like you people always do. I do believe that post said I have no knowledge of Mike ever smuggling. And what was said in the text was a JOKE he doesn't have geckos, so would do him absolutely no good to bring geckos back when he only keeps frogs. Does anyone have proof he smuggled anything other than a joke in that text? Please show someone who bought Australian geckos from Mike, or proof he had them in his possession in the United states?
You need to comprehend a little better.

I didn't claim anything or twist out of context nothing. YOU stated to Laura that she was probably like many people and respected Tom C. I simply gave you a post of what she thought of Tom to point out your assumption was wrong. That Laura has a constant opinion on the subject.
Quote:

Also I'm sure you hold Tom Crutchfield on a pedestal like so many do, other big time guys have smuggled too.
I didn't validate her comment on this topic.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs