Info Ben Siegel Reptiles - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #211
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
This thread is increasingly becoming repetitive and off topic. Think it's time to uncheck email updates. Shame these threads don't seem to stay the course and deal with the issues and turn into this.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #212
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
This thread is increasingly becoming repetitive and off topic. Think it's time to uncheck email updates. Shame these threads don't seem to stay the course and deal with the issues and turn into this.
I agree for the most part, but there' usually someone else that gets involved in a thread such as ladyserpent has here that we learn something about. You just have to ignore the crap and pay attention to the details that might be important to you. I've never bought from Ben Siegel, but as a result of this thread I intend to soon.

Old 09-15-2011, 02:43 PM   #213
smb2585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
I agree for the most part, but there' usually someone else that gets involved in a thread such as ladyserpent has here that we learn something about. You just have to ignore the crap and pay attention to the details that might be important to you. I've never bought from Ben Siegel, but as a result of this thread I intend to soon.
Agreed... he seems to have been way more than fair to accomodate an unhappy customer and that speaks highly of him in my books. Hopefully if I have a transaction with him I can post a good guy comment about him and watch the "Ben is unamerican and ships sick snakes and didnt respond to my call in an hour and I am impatient to wait so I am going to post a bad guy thread for the world to see only to make myself look like an idiot in the end because I want something for free and am goin to consider my friends to jump on my band-waggon and go along with me" drama unfold. I am unsubscribing to this thread now.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #214
Morelia4life
Wow!!! I just read through this entire mess and all I have to say is wow!!. Now back to the original story. I have never done business with either Ben or the op, but I have heard numerous good guy stories about Ben and this horror story about the op. Now in my opinion, Ben did a very stand up job in trying to fix the mistake that indeed happened. He fixes the mistake and he is still basically being harassed why?? To me, it does indeed look like the Op is just a greedy person and wants to take advantage of a GOOD GUY.

Old 09-16-2011, 06:45 PM   #215
Wolfy-hound
You can tell a lot about people by the company they keep, from LadySerpent's horrible behavior, I'll just put another big star next to that "do not deal with" on both of them.

*eye roll*

How immature... if it's even a seperate person from the OP.

On Topic: Good on you Ben for considering a military discount in the store. It's not required, and I've never had a serviceperson ever demand a discount yet.

My AFT geckos and OB ball python are all still doing superb, can't wait to do more business with Ben!!

Old 09-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #216
HerpVenue
I now see why this thread is still going on.
You want Ben to give free animals
You want Ben to give free money
You want Ben to give discounts when you say so.
You want Ben to do as you say when it comes to his own business and facebook.

If you want to give, then give already and quit talking about it.
"Hey everyone, look at me, I am "giving"
Actually in your case, it is
"Hey everyone look at me, I am talking about giving and telling everyone else to give as well."

You can do whatever you want on Sept 11th. I prefer to remember the military during memorial day and veteran's day.

End this thread. You have nothing of value to add. You are just embarrassing yourself and making yourself look bad.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:34 PM   #217
Anthony Chodan
I, too, got an animal from one of Ben's auctions that was not as advertised. The snake had a kinked tail. They asked for pics of this and quickly refunded me the total price of the snake in auction $. I must say that BSR's communication is fantastic. They have always been very helpful with any questions that I have had. Good guy in my book.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!