Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2011, 07:22 PM   #211
Lucille
For y'all officers, it is a lost cause dealing with Candace You will just end up frustrated by her manipulations; but if you are buds with officers near her town, send them a link to this thread.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #212
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iustitiae View Post
As a matter fact I retired last year.
His employment (though retired) can also be verified.
Am sure that he would not mind telling someone, like Dennis, where he was employed, etc., etc.
You, however, keep running away from verifications of what you state.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #213
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
For y'all officers, it is a lost cause dealing with Candace You will just end up frustrated by her manipulations; but if you are buds with officers near her town, send them a link to this thread.
Lucille, you are, absolutely, correct.
Candace had shown nothing but typical criminal behavior ... lies, deflection, certain behaviors, etc.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #214
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Lucille, you are, absolutely, correct.
Candace had shown nothing but typical criminal behavior ... lies, deflection, certain behaviors, etc.
Typo - *has

Old 06-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #215
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
The local P.D., S.O. and court house have my address since I submitted a notation copy when I was there.
If they have your real address, I cannot wait for the day to come that the SO's Warrants Division pulls your warrant for an ~active search~.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #216
candace313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iustitiae View Post
As a matter fact I retired last year...If your concerned about the "random guy" thing then PM your location to Dennis or pick a public location. I have a sneaky suspicion that you won't show. You have an answer for everything and way of delaying the inevitable.
There have been a few people claiming to be officers. All I need is a badge number and I'll give my address directly to the officer to only be shared with other officers. I'm at home and have already met many officers at official building, so this is an appropriate method.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #217
candace313
Quote:
Please do. Have them send me their badge number and they can receive my address. No problem.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #218
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
Please do. Have them send me their badge number and they can receive my address. No problem.
We don't need you in the loop at all. Officers with a warrant are not in the habit of sending their badge numbers ahead for an invitation.
You have your name and city published right here, I don't think a local cop will have a problem finding how to visit you

Old 06-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #219
candace313
Quote:
We don't need you in the loop at all. Officers with a warrant are not in the habit of sending their badge numbers ahead for an invitation.
You have your name and city published right here, I don't think a local cop will have a problem finding how to visit you
Then have them come on over. I guarantee they either won't come or will be leaving alone since there is no warrant showing up.

Old 06-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #220
Iustitiae
Well....The new information I just have received, I think it is pointless. I don't believe she is in Florida. Another "pulling the wool over everyone"!! Dennis would be able to verify that by the IP addresses on her posts. The only way I would believe she is on Florida is a photo of her standing in cuffs next to a police officer in Florida!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!