Trade went very bad...need advise - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2002, 11:38 PM   #211
Neil Gubitz
Clay.... just a heads-up, man.... you should really fix this before some IDIOT gets on here and starts bitching you out for not posting your full name! Some of these guys are real "turkeys"!

....Neil

Hey John (EG), was that better??.... lmao

Old 11-19-2002, 11:16 AM   #212
Clay
Thanks Neil, sorry about that. I appreciate the heads up.

Since I sell fish, I think I will employ the "sharpie" vent marking technique. I'm sure it will work out well.

Old 11-20-2002, 08:17 AM   #213
k-9
aaron refuses to ship

well, tuesday came and went , aaron refuses to ship my stuff back, he did put 370 in a paypal account for me, he said he would paid what i quoted him in my e-mail,,,well i will post my e-mail on here, i tryed to send it to him but he has blocked my e-mail. my price was 610.00 for all the animals he received, 370 wouldn't even buy the 1.1 albino burms...Aaron i hope you don't think sending that little bit of money would clear your name up..all that does is shows your guilt. If you want to clear the matter up you have to ship mt stuff back or since my animals were no nice and you want to keep them send the rest of the money, that would be a total of 240 more

It's funny how you claim those geckos aren't yours, but sick animals i already had , but the animals i sent you were so nice your ruining your name by keeping them...here are the e-mails showing what i was asking for my animals

i was asking 50 each on the hets
----- Original Message -----
To: <vontrekennel@charter.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: Message about: Blizzard Lizzard Adult Breeders

> What did you also want for the Ber Hets?
> I also have some real nice Hypo Golden Leopard Gecko Breeders.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >From: "David Pollard" <vontrekennel@charter.net>
> >To: "gavin alexander" <mpi_rs@hotmail.com>
> >Subject: Re: Message about: Blizzard Lizzard Adult Breeders
> >Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:58:39 -0500
> >
> >ok...well i'll tell you what i was asking for each animal and i guess you
> >can give me a trade you would be interested in
> >star female 450
> >sucattas 55 each
> >1.1 banana kings 250
> >1.0 albino 200
> >0.1 albino 200
> >i'm new in the geckos and would like to get a good group going for
breeding
> >Thanks david
> >----- Original Message -----
> >From: "gavin alexander" <mpi_rs@hotmail.com>
> >To: <vontrekennel@charter.net>
> >Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 12:34 PM
> >Subject: Re: Message about: Blizzard Lizzard Adult Breeders
> >
> >
> > >
> > > I am interested in the following:
> > > >female CH star tortoise 4.5 inches
> > > >2 sulcatta tortoises 4.5 inches
> > > >1.1 banana king proven adults
> > > >1.0 albino burm tame 9ft
> > > >0.1 albino burm 4 ft tame
> > > Let me know what you had in mind for trade ratios.
> > > Thanks

David pollard

Old 11-20-2002, 08:22 AM   #214
k-9
inquiry

hey guys ,, i was wondering , since he used pay-pal can i make a complaint against him for defrauding me to them also ...i do have the e-mails to back it up
David Pollard

Old 11-20-2002, 08:25 AM   #215
kim felts
yes you can try paypals..and do it soon.they arent the greatest at collecting monies back but at very least they will log a complaint against the guy.
its better then nothing.

Old 11-20-2002, 09:20 AM   #216
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
So after all, Aaron at MPIExotics BAD ROTTEN GUY!

So gee Aaron, I guess David's animals must have been pretty darn nice that you are refusing to send them back to him PER YOUR AGREEMENT and that you will only send him a little over half of the value of them for payment. What a GREAT guy you are!!! Please of PLEASE contact me to trade something so I can receive dead and dying animals and so you can keep the ones I send you with only a portion of the payment for them.

And Aaron/Gavin/Erin/Jimmy John-John, as far as all of your previous transactions and overly satisfied customers are concerned, if they were truly so happy with you and your service, why haven't THEY come to your defense? If they are such good customers they would be HERE backing you up, we wouldn't have to go search for them based on YOUR list.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I don't recall seeing your name anywhere or the name MPIExotics anywhere except in the last month. I'm quite sure I could have missed it, but if you've been around so long and doing such great business, I'm sure at least ONE of your ads would have caught my eye... pssst...now this is where the "bad guy" will say that he does more business locally and in person as opposed to the internet so noone outside of his list would really know him yet...OR this is the part where he claims to be 7'15" and wiegh 900 pounds and could beat the tar out of anyone here because we're all just a bunch of whimpy nerds who want to give him sexual favors. pssst...Aaron/Gavin/Erin/Jimmy John-John, bring it on cuz I'm a svelte 728 and 8'10" and my -insert body part here- is bigger than yours. LOLOLOL But I don't know, that's just my experience with how these things often turn out

Either way, though, all your preaching about how great you are to your customers and animals and how you are going to make this deal right has just pretty much evaporated and if anyone is smart they will NOT be dong business with you, or at the VERY least, they'll make you ship first.

Old 11-20-2002, 09:20 AM   #217
gila7150
Statements from MPI Exotics:
Quote:
I do not know the retail on his animals, but wholdsale would be about 370.00.
David never agreed to sell these animals to you wholesale. Why do you feel like it's ok for you to decide what they're worth?

Quote:
You will be receiving your package on Tuesday and I will count my losses having learned a valuable lesson.
Just another lie from Aaron Hammock at MPI Exotics...was anyone really expecting this guy to follow through with his promise?

Quote:
In my book my children are my priority.
...and what an example you're setting for them. Do they know that daddy is a thief and a fraud?

Watch for Aaron Hammock to resurface under a new business name because MPI Exotics is pretty much done.
Chris Raden

Old 11-20-2002, 09:31 AM   #218
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
heheh forgot something...

Not sure what PayPal could do for you, though. Although he has defrauded you thus far, he hasn't attempted to take money out of your account. He has actually done the opposite and transferred money INTO an account for you to claim, so they might not take that as something they feel they need to act on. He DID pay you an amount of money.
If I were you I'd contact law enforcement in your area AND his and see if something can be done through those channels.

Old 11-20-2002, 09:42 AM   #219
gila7150
David,
Rob's right...file a complaint at the following places:
http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp http://www.fraud.org/
I filed complaints with these organizations after I was sent an extremely sick Texas Indigo. I was contacted by law enforcement within a few days and before long the lowlife was sending my money back. (before filing the complaint he wouldn't reply to emails or answer my calls).

Watch how honest Aaron will become when his kids answer the door and it's the police wanting to speak with daddy.
Chris Raden

Old 11-20-2002, 10:21 AM   #220
Linda Demadura
Hi David,
I think what MPI Exotics is doing is very WRONG!!! He should have sent your snakes back. Instead "he" decided what he thought they were worth. He gave you the "wholesale" amount that "he" thought was fair. Since you sent his geckos back, that ended the trade agreement. At that point he should have either sent your animals back or paid the prices you quoted him. Now what's he's done is the equivalent of sending you a check and writing "PAID IN FULL" in the memo area. If you touch even one penny of that money, that means you accept the payment and he's "PAID IN FULL". Try to reverse the transaction he made. If you can't, at least, file a complaint and don't spend any of the money he sent. Personally I would stop using that Pay Pay account until this issue is solved.
Good Luck,
Linda

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!