Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #211
Southern Wolf
Why would they have to disguise their voice... do we really know what the OP sounds like?

Old 12-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #212
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Why would they have to disguise their voice... do we really know what the OP sounds like?
I seem to remember the Op stating he had a few phone calls with the person in question...but could be confusing this with the other thread and frankly do not feel like wading though a ton of BS again.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:00 PM   #213
hhmoore
Well, I can confirm that there was a voicemail, with a profanity filled message & the threat to slit her throat. Unfortunately, the message didn't have a date/time stamp that could be correlated with the missed call history to confirm the caller's identity.
Unlike some others, though, I have no problem believing that the OP left the message.
Not saying he did...just that I find the idea quite believable.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #214
Southern Wolf
Ok.... maybe I should have said.... does Harald really know what the OP sounds like? as far as someone having to disguise their voice to sound like the OP.

My guess is this.... Harald is going to listen to the voicemail directly from her phone... and it should give a date and time stamp for the VM. How bout then posting proof (or send to Harald) of his number calling hers at that date and time stamp straight from her phone records. Im sure we would all agree thats SOLID proof.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:03 PM   #215
Southern Wolf
Looks like me and Harald posted at the same time about the date/timestamp

wooops

Old 12-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #216
capt._howdy
what i dont understand is why now why couldnt this happen 20 pages ago. something isnt right.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:15 PM   #217
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt._howdy View Post
what i dont understand is why now why couldnt this happen 20 pages ago. something isnt right.
I feel just like Alice in Wonderland...

Old 12-23-2009, 11:15 PM   #218
hhmoore
For one thing, I don't like getting involved on a personal level...so I didn't ask 20 pages ago.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #219
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
For one thing, I don't like getting involved on a personal level...so I didn't ask 20 pages ago.
Ed could have brought it up to you though PM or some other form before it got to this point if the evidence was there when you rebuked him. JMHO

Old 12-23-2009, 11:20 PM   #220
capt._howdy
no why wasnt the whole voice mail thing brought up earlier thats what i meant hhmoore every one was asking prof and we never got none till now why

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark