Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #211
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
Sorry I haven't updated - I now have 3 sick kids on my hands. There is nothing new today, he has held his own so far and nothing bad has happened so I'm hopeful. I am going back up tonight and will update when I get home. Thank you to you all for checking, it's really nice to know that you guys care about him.
I check everyday!!! Maggie Thank you for keeping us updated with all you have to handle! I hope He continues to at least hold his ground. Progress with this kind of stuff is slow going, but im continuing to hope that every day is a little step further than the previous. <3 Thinking of you Chuck Chuck, and am so happy that you have such a loving family supporting you through this!

Old 03-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #212
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Sorry I haven't updated - I now have 3 sick kids on my hands. There is nothing new today, he has held his own so far and nothing bad has happened so I'm hopeful. I am going back up tonight and will update when I get home. Thank you to you all for checking, it's really nice to know that you guys care about him.
Thank you for another update! Keep your chin up. Hugs and prayers for the kids!

Faith is of a bluebird that you see from afar. You can't buy it, sell it or wrap it up tight but it's there just the same making things turn out right.

Have faith!

Old 03-04-2010, 10:04 PM   #213
Ed Clark
Quote:
Thank you to you all for checking, it's really nice to know that you guys care about him.
We do Maggie, thank you very much for letting us know how Chuck is doing.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #214
Shadera
Maggie, I'm not sure where in PA you're located, but I bet we could help you find some people around here who'd be willing to help you guys out with the mundane while you go take care of the important stuff. Cooking, animal care, etc. Hang in there!

Old 03-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #215
Herpster
I just got back from the hospital. He is still hanging in there. They are going to try to change the ventilator settings so that they can try to get the cat scan done tomorrow. He had dialysis today and it went well and he held his blood pressure and heart rate. He is running a fever but they said it's nothing to be concerned about and they take it as a good sign that his body is able to even generate one. He seemed calmer tonight with his breathing which was nice to see. I always worry that he is in pain but they said they have him morphine (sp?) just to be sure that he isn't. They said they can tell when his heart rate increases and he seems in distress. He did open and close his eyes and I'm hopeful that it isn't just a reflex, but even if it is, I still take that as a good sign. I will be going up in the morning and will let you know if they are able to do the cat scan and if anything changes. Thanks again everyone and I hope all of you and your families are doing well.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #216
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
I just got back from the hospital. He is still hanging in there. They are going to try to change the ventilator settings so that they can try to get the cat scan done tomorrow. He had dialysis today and it went well and he held his blood pressure and heart rate. He is running a fever but they said it's nothing to be concerned about and they take it as a good sign that his body is able to even generate one. He seemed calmer tonight with his breathing which was nice to see. I always worry that he is in pain but they said they have him morphine (sp?) just to be sure that he isn't. They said they can tell when his heart rate increases and he seems in distress. He did open and close his eyes and I'm hopeful that it isn't just a reflex, but even if it is, I still take that as a good sign. I will be going up in the morning and will let you know if they are able to do the cat scan and if anything changes. Thanks again everyone and I hope all of you and your families are doing well.
Thank you so much for taking the time to keep us posted Maggie. With the amount of stress you and your family have, and the kids alone, even when NOT sick, and this entire situation.. I can't thank you enough for letting us know.

I am very glad to hear that he seems fairly stable today!!! Lets keep on with the positive updates!!!!

Old 03-05-2010, 02:44 AM   #217
TailsWithScales
Quote:

This is really excellent news! Way to hang in there Chuck! Keep it up!

Thanks for another update Maggie!

Old 03-05-2010, 03:21 AM   #218
WiseReptiles
Thank you very much for keeping everyone updated.

Old 03-05-2010, 03:26 AM   #219
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Thank you very much for keeping everyone updated.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:04 AM   #220
DAND
We'll keep our fingers crossed in hopes that the CAT scan can be done today.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!