Mites and filth are free with Ray Goushaw Herpetological Breeding Research - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 09:10 PM   #211
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
You are a real piece of work Scolaro. You end up on the dumb side of virtually every thread you attempt to "contribute" to.

You exaggerate and embelish, without fail, on every topic.

You are capable of seriously making assinine statements like your Ode to Mites in this thread...

...and you wonder why no one ever takes you seriously?

If you were any more full of crap you'd be choking on it.
John,

Well put. I could not have said it any better.

Old 05-19-2005, 09:19 PM   #212
Dan Scolaro
John:

You're wrong again.

This thread has set idle for an entire day and you decided a minute ago to make a post and insult me for no reason but only to stir the pot.

Your a professional pot stirrer. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

I am free to express my opinion of a transaction. If you do not agree, then that is fine, post some information that may present a different view, but refrain from insults as that only depicts character.

Old 05-19-2005, 09:26 PM   #213
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
John:

I am free to express my opinion of a transaction. If you do not agree, then that is fine, post some information that may present a different view, but refrain from insults as that only depicts character.
Ummm...danny? How about this?
Quote:
John:

All I ever see you do in throw in your two cents to incite an argument, so you're useless to this board.
Gee....I don't know but that sounded awfully like an insult. Perhaps a lesson in practicing what you preach is in order?

Old 05-19-2005, 11:37 PM   #214
critical bill
Quote:
You're wrong again. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
In case you missed it Dan.

"Ray sent me the shipping refund so I am more than happy now. There is nothing else that needs to be done and he did the right thing fixing this so I have no problems with him. Lets just stop the fighting and move on....

Thanks, Tim Rash"

You must have some friendship with Ray to be walking all over his thread ranting and raving about yourself when clearly its been resolved. What a happy thread this could have been too. Ray weathered the storm and quickly resolved Tims issues 1, 2, 3. Proved himself a stand up guy even though he really didnt need to do it. One order would never have ruined this guys rep, even if he admitted doing it himself. Now he has you to thank for constantly keeping it at the top instead of in the archives of satisfaction.

You know DUMBASS, theres a whole slew of UNRESOLVED cases on the BOI if you ever want to do anything useful with yourself and tackle one.

Old 05-19-2005, 11:44 PM   #215
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpetological
Ok, Tim got the bill to me and man they NAILED him on shipping! Must have been dimensional. Payment sent. By the way Bill...The right thing was already decided upon before Tim even posted this thread. In no way shape or form was I influenced to change anything in my business practices in regards to handling a problem. TIM WAS TOLD TO SEND THE SNAKE BACK AND IT WOULD BE REFUNDED BEFORE HE EVEN POSTED...Good luck Tim and hope to hear from you again.

Great..Good job on resolving the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Rash
Ray sent me the shipping refund so I am more than happy now. There is nothing else that needs to be done and he did the right thing fixing this so I have no problems with him. Lets just stop the fighting and move on....

Thanks, Tim Rash

Great !!

THE END

Dan if you would like to address how people respond to threads and not the thread in discussion. You should start a thread in the feedback forum.

WebSlave,
The buyer and seller have resolved this thread, it continues to go off topic and should be locked down.

Old 05-20-2005, 12:35 AM   #216
Dan Scolaro
Chuck: Wrong again. John, like you, who also throws insults and hides-behind the security of his computer and is incapable of a professional conversation, brought the topic back-up when he began to insult. And I have no friendship or business with the seller, so your implication is also wrong.

Dennis: It's best to prevent something then to fix it later, and you could not prevent pre-judgment on this issue from another forum or thread. And since it was a very reasonable request attention to prevent pre-judgment, it is also reasonable to follow through with the issue. It will benefit future outbursts of prejudging.

Old 05-20-2005, 12:42 AM   #217
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Dennis: It's best to prevent something then to fix it later, and you could not prevent pre-judgment on this issue from another forum or thread. And since it was a very reasonable request attention to prevent pre-judgment, it is also reasonable to follow through with the issue. It will benefit future outbursts of prejudging.
What every your reason is, by your statement above alone you are trolling this thread and posting off the topic. Its against the rules of the forum.

Old 05-20-2005, 12:46 AM   #218
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
What every your reason is, by your statement above alone you are trolling this thread and posting off the topic. Its against the rules of the forum.

What every + Whatever

Old 05-20-2005, 12:53 AM   #219
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Chuck: Wrong again. John, like you, who also throws insults and hides-behind the security of his computer and is incapable of a professional conversation, brought the topic back-up when he began to insult. And I have no friendship or business with the seller, so your implication is also wrong.

OMG.......... Just when you think it's safe to buy flowers for the funeral, in comes Dan to have the last word AGAIN................. Let this dang thread die already.

Dan you are by far the most self centered, self absorbed person I have ever encountered on fauna. Post after post......... ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Find a new a hobby. Preferably one that does not contain the word Dan in the title.

Old 05-20-2005, 01:12 AM   #220
Rebel Dragons
Please consider other options Dan

Before posting here again on this thread Dan please take some time to consider the list below. By choosing an activity below, this thread may be able to die in relative peace.

Here's a few examples of hobbies that can be totally based on your need of YOURSELF.

Go for a walk.
Smell a rose.
Bother a friend.
Bake a pie.
Pay your bills.
Join a gym.
Kiss your kids.
Wash the car.
Mow the lawn.

Masterbate........

Everything above can be used to stroke (no pun intended) your own ego. That way you won't have to come here and bog everyone down with needless Danisms...............

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread