Beware Of Ken Yates / Elite Reptile! - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 02:07 PM   #221
Wilomn
Well, I'm both intrigued and amused. Linda please post names and pertinant information. If you can't then this isn't the forum for you and kennyboy to fight it out on.

kennyboy, you never cease to amaze me. Imagine Rich, or anyone at all for that matter, asking you to monitor anything!!! Too funny. How do you get your head through the door? Still lying too I see, as first you did not let any employees go and then you did. Was it in regards to you that the leopard being unable to change its spots analogy was used? If not it certainly applies.

And since you can't seem to grasp the rules and facts let me, once again, point out to you that YOU have no say in who posts where, what they say, whether or not it stays on fauna, or the right to ask for anything said about you that is truthful to be removed. Go and look up truthful in a dictionary and you can see what most of us mean when we use the word as your definition is not quite accurate, to say the least.

Wes Pollock

Old 10-12-2003, 02:19 PM   #222
linda decker
wes

okay, heres your name..tony..my husband was employed at elite windows. he let him go and the office manager, his answering service..2 women, & artie another installer, had to leave, because the account was frozen at best, and they would not give him supplies..does this satisfy your rules? he takes the money but doesn't deliver the goods..i'm only warning people..he hasn't changed his spots..good luck to all.

Old 10-12-2003, 02:41 PM   #223
W.Wedeking
Linda, it is not unusual for any company to have some sort of financial problem and need to let employees go. Especially in an economy like the one we have now. You need to post SPECIFICS. Do you know why the accounts are frozen? What are the circumstances surrounding the lay offs and how are they reptile related?

I realize you must be very angry, but angry non specific posts will only make YOU look bad. Fill in the details in a cordial, professional manner and you will find thes board much more receptive.

Old 10-12-2003, 02:52 PM   #224
linda decker
Quote:
Originally posted by W.Wedeking
Linda, it is not unusual for any company to have some sort of financial problem and need to let employees go. Especially in an economy like the one we have now. You need to post SPECIFICS. Do you know why the accounts are frozen? What are the circumstances surrounding the lay offs and how are they reptile related?

I realize you must be very angry, but angry non specific posts will only make YOU look bad. Fill in the details in a cordial, professional manner and you will find thes board much more receptive.
not angry dear about the letting go..specifics,..accounts frozen for lack of payment..he didn't pay the account, which last i heard was 100,000.00.so they froze it, meantime he is on a cruise, prior to this, the snakes start coming in. he didn't begin dealing with them until about july..maybe. it was awful..related..well the accounts for the window supplies were froze..so he started..elite reptiles..more peoples to snooker..mind you that when they were froze..there was over 50 people and an undetermined amount of money already paid..and no services to be rendered..he had no installers or salesman...their pay checks bounced..he had so many certified letters..he should be on first name basis with the postman..lose one line of scam open another..web pages..expensive adds..offices off pelham to impress..empty offices too.get the picture..money..show..a front for a good scam..

Old 10-12-2003, 03:00 PM   #225
JungleHabitats
Unhappy i Agree that ( more )

While letting people go isnt very Uncommon in this day and time as i can attest i had to let help go earlier this year due to work slacking off . BUT depending o why his account was frozen at his supplier can be a vague reason it could consist of as a minor reason as maybe his latest invoicehadnot been paid or couldbe that MANY invoice were not paid. What ever that case is it has really no reason for him to take deposits and not deliver the goods or refunds .I am in the remodel field myself so i know all to well the ups and downs of the trade.The fact that he has accepted funds and did not deliver the goods is in my eyes is a very questionable move. Now if he still has a timeline in which to have those paid /deposited goods to the job then i would say your post of his buisness is unwarranted for this type of forum.Now if he has surpassed the said timeline in which he was to have the windows or what ever materials to the jobsite then IMO i would say that this would have a reflection of the type of buisness he may run no matter the field hes in.

Now from a 3rd party view of this thread ands trust me linda i am in no way associated with this guy and have never even heard of him till the threads at hand . I would have to say it looks as if maybe you are sore to post that info about letting people go due to the economy. Esp since one was your spouse ? pease dont get bent out of shape to this response as it was merely a observation from a 3rd party with nothing to gain or loose by this post.Now if there was a customer who could verify your accusations of him taking the money and running then all the better and would IMOw arrant the information given by you on the whole outlook of this thread .

Old 10-12-2003, 03:07 PM   #226
JungleHabitats
Exclamation well i stand corrected linda to some extent

lol sorry ....
from what you have now posted it does appear to be more of a warranted post. $100k is well one helluva reason to freeze anything.. but now i have to question his vendor to let him run up a $100k tab on anything lol that is in my opinion just plain sorry book keeping on there part .Well i would have to say with 50 ppl and no service rendered he would be lucky to be walking w/o a cane / walker lol asi would have tracked him down and the same with a boucned paycheck i would have been waiting in the door way to have a heart felt with mr yates . these are just my opinions as we no Karma does exsist in the world so i would suspect that hes going to deal with it sooner or later

Old 10-12-2003, 03:09 PM   #227
linda decker
Re: i Agree that ( more )

Quote:
Originally posted by JungleHabitats
While letting people go isnt very Uncommon in this day and time as i can attest i had to let help go earlier this year due to work slacking off . BUT depending o why his account was frozen at his supplier can be a vague reason it could consist of as a minor reason as maybe his latest invoicehadnot been paid or couldbe that MANY invoice were not paid. What ever that case is it has really no reason for him to take deposits and not deliver the goods or refunds .I am in the remodel field myself so i know all to well the ups and downs of the trade.The fact that he has accepted funds and did not deliver the goods is in my eyes is a very questionable move. Now if he still has a timeline in which to have those paid /deposited goods to the job then i would say your post of his buisness is unwarranted for this type of forum.Now if he has surpassed the said timeline in which he was to have the windows or what ever materials to the jobsite then IMO i would say that this would have a reflection of the type of buisness he may run no matter the field hes in.

Now from a 3rd party view of this thread ands trust me linda i am in no way associated with this guy and have never even heard of him till the threads at hand . I would have to say it looks as if maybe you are sore to post that info about letting people go due to the economy. Esp since one was your spouse ? pease dont get bent out of shape to this response as it was merely a observation from a 3rd party with nothing to gain or loose by this post.Now if there was a customer who could verify your accusations of him taking the money and running then all the better and would IMOw arrant the information given by you on the whole outlook of this thread .

the windows went bust because he sunk money into the reptiles..tied up too much assets and had nothing to work with..as for it being my husband, no matter..there is all kinds of that work..with and for honest people.i don't know about an exact cutomer, but will see if i can locate one..that wasn't his field of business. he installed the windows..not sell them.economy has nothing to do with this..just plain ole lying and cheating hard working people out of their money..re:contract..some of them were going on three months..the turn around on these contracts, receive money, order the windows, receive shipment and then install should not be more than 4 weeks, windows can be gotten in in less than 10 days..

Old 10-12-2003, 08:06 PM   #228
elite
linda
thank you so very much for letting me know who you are. now i have something else now to pin onto your husband and mike. oh yea did you tell the board htat mike and tony went in toghether and stole construction jobs from me. did you also tell the board that i did not let tony go. when i fired my production manager for embelsament i did not know that your husband was involved and I CALLED HIM AND ASKED HIM IF HE WANT TO STAY AND BE MY LEAD CREW OR DID HE WANT TO LEAVE AND WORK FOR MIKE. so no i dod not fire him(tony) he decided to leave and know i have proof of slander. this entire case including your husband will be in court in about 8-12 month courts depending
once again thank you for your help

Old 10-12-2003, 08:18 PM   #229
Wilomn
Chortle Chortle Guffaw Chuckle

kennyboy, you really need to hire a staff of proof readers. You are just a tad shy of pathetic as far as your spelling and grammer go. And I thought schools out here were bad.

Seems like you're making threats on the internet again, but you just don't seem able to learn so I, for one, am not surprised. Hopefully it will be enough point to get your permanently banned from this site. Your presence here soils a very nice thing. Hard as it is to believe, I think you may be worse than upchuck.

Do you have ANY proof or facts to back up ANYTHING you say or is it all he said, she said? You know like it always has been before.

My guess is anyone with a hammer and a screw gun could take business away from you. It's not stealing, it's competition. I know you don't like it because you always seem to lose out in a fair field.

Whine Whine Whine, bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan

Is there another track to play, that one is VERY worn out.

Please, if you have no facts, don't post.

Tell us, which would be providing facts, why you were cut off by your suppliers. Tell us why your crew left your employ. Were they paid up in full and on time or did you owe them? Were their paychecks bouncing? Come on kennyboy, post some facts, not some childish drivel.

Wes Pollock

Old 10-12-2003, 08:22 PM   #230
Ken Harbart
Okay folks, since this one is going off to the window tangent again, which the Webslave explicitly forbade, I am once again locking it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread