Info Craig Hughes (twohy4you) - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #221
reptilebaby
Not expect it to be given to me as "pick of the clutch" when it wasn't even part of the clutch produced.
He is now only entitled to a huffman and a normal!

Old 09-02-2011, 12:20 PM   #222
RobNJ
Nick, the bearer of the workload was addressed far earlier in this thread...in fact, it was Abby who brought it into play herself, but only after the clutch was Huffs and not YB's, and she became of the opinion that the original deal should be changed.

At this point, Abby has conceded(thankfully), and now Craig needs to not make this any more difficult and just go through with making his picks, as per the original and final agreement.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #223
Daequix
Nick,

I apologize for using your post to start that out-- I was not actually responding to your post other than a brief area. So if it appeared (and I'm sure it did) that I was aiming this at you, I apologize. I'm not going to reply to your reply to my post since it was in response to your perception I was aiming this at you.

My intention was a comment on the entire thread. My apologies once again, I should not have put your post at the beginning of my post.

Susan

Old 09-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #224
twohy4you
the 2 out of the same clutch is fine with me. i thought i was being kinda nice letting her give me a 200 dollar yellow belly instead of a Huffman.

just so i get second pick i don't care about the fourth.

the end.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:01 PM   #225
Kingofspades
Quote:
Originally Posted by twohy4you View Post
the 2 out of the same clutch is fine with me. i thought i was being kinda nice letting her give me a 200 dollar yellow belly instead of a Huffman.

just so i get second pick i don't care about the fourth.

the end.
If you don't care about the 4th pick, I'll paypal you $50 for 4th pick.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #226
Bob O'Brien
I didnt read this entire thread but I think it is redicilous for Craig to to get more then one Huffman, you upgraded from getting a couple YB's to a $1000 snake. Like Abbey said she could have picked up a normal for $50 and you would have got nothing out of the clutch. Hopefully you two work it out and can remain friends, breeder loans go bad all too often.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #227
reptilebaby
Ummm It's ALREADY been worked out. That's why you should read the entire thread.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #228
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob O'Brien View Post
I didnt read this entire thread but I think it is redicilous for Craig to to get more then one Huffman, you upgraded from getting a couple YB's to a $1000 snake. Like Abbey said she could have picked up a normal for $50 and you would have got nothing out of the clutch. Hopefully you two work it out and can remain friends, breeder loans go bad all too often.
Bob my friend, I couldn't agree more! Seems like common sense doesn't it?

Old 09-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #229
KelliH
This is why most breeding loans between friends never seem to work out. One or both get greedy. My advice is that if you are foolish enough to ever do this again, draw up a contract spelling out every detail. Standard breeding loans that I have done over the years are always 50/50 split of viable offspring with the breeder getting first pick.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!