Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:30 PM   #221
red.dragon.frog
The AFT lost her cage mate of over 8 years. A coworker has a female AFT and when they have been housed together mine would eat. With another AFT in the tank she will eat and acts like her old self. Her cage mate was around 13 years old and died due to age. Not all animals of a species are the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
I agree. Whether or not this is the same person, this thread really does has the "feel" of that other thread/person.
Also, yes, some form of proof, from Rhonda, would be nice.

BTW Rhonda, many people DO open their boxes at the shipping office/hub.
Also, I doubt your gecko is suffering from loneliness. AFT Geckos are, by nature, solitary animals. It is a BAD idea to introduce a new gecko into a tank/viv where one gecko has died and, now, the other is not eating.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:32 PM   #222
Dennis Hultman
When the site audits user data and suspects that a user isn't using there real name we have simple process.

You can send your identification to faunaIDchecker@yahoo.com

If you want to do that, I'll will follow up with a statement here.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:34 PM   #223
red.dragon.frog
After speaking with a couple other fauna members privately I was advised that people here are sharks trying to play detective and I should only provide my information privately due to the idiots that frequent the BOI and the fact that it is permanent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Yeah, I'm sure.

So, "Rhonda", you have time to make the post I quoted, and sit here admiring your handiwork 25 minutes later, but not enough time to post the photographic evidence that you offered to post, of your own volition, yesterday? What happened to all those quick answers you had at the beginning? Man, I'm feeling deja vu...

Old 04-21-2012, 11:38 PM   #224
red.dragon.frog
Thank you Dennis. I sent you a private message asking a question about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
When the site audits user data and suspects that a user isn't using there real name we have simple process.

You can send your identification to faunaIDchecker@yahoo.com

If you want to do that, I'll will follow up with a statement here.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:54 PM   #225
Dennis Hultman
Correction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
there

* their

and I responded to the message.

Old 04-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #226
laterob
Quote:
due to the idiots that frequent the BOI and the fact that it is permanent.
That'll get you far with the sharks .

What part of permanent escaped you?

Old 04-22-2012, 12:54 AM   #227
JeromyD
Ok dennis i Jeromy Dana would like to know if this person is a scam and if so what do i do next EVERYTHING is pointing that this person is and i need help please.

there have been threats of pictures and video being poster and nothing .

now im out 2 geckos worth over 200 us dollars if i were to hold out and get a buyer.

nothing adds up MOD help me out ive been on here a year and never looked or caused trouble

Old 04-22-2012, 01:03 AM   #228
laterob
She's listed as online now....maybe they are confirming her ID?

Jeromy - I thought you had decided to follow through with the Post Office on Monday morning? IF she sent an empty box, I don't think they can do anything...the only help the Post Office can provide, I think, is to show that the box was heavier than she claimed.

I don't think it's a case of mail fraud or anything...she claimed a 1 pound box and sent a 2 pound box. She can't get the insurance.

I'd wait to see what the PO says. If they confirm the box was only 1 pound, you may then look into possibilities of what to do next.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #229
laterob
*oops. "...and sent a 1-pound box". Sorry.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:19 AM   #230
dragonlvr64
I think there has been plenty of time for photos of the leopards. That will be really easy to determine with good pics and at least part of this can be put to rest.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!