Dan Felice - Good Guy - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2006, 11:40 AM   #231
Chris Kennard
Another dodged bullet....

Quotes by Dan Felice....

Quote:
nice try justin. btw, i'm in dallas next month on business.
What business, lol. He's a roofer, and doesn't even have a good reputation for that. Did he have a roof to do in Texas? That must have been one high paying job!

Quote:
have it your way then youngblood.........i'm a cop.
This couldn't be sadder. When Felice and I were on good terms, way back when, I got a call from him asking me to pick him up at the police station. When I did, he bragged about how much the cops hated him and they also couldn't keep handcuffs on him because his wrists were too small. I'm sure a background check would reveal many more interesting things about Felice.

Quote:
i just got off duty and was printed out your rather spastic messages for all to enjoy and for future use.
Poetic "justice", Officer Felice, lol? Now Felice's "spastic messages" are here for all to enjoy and for future use.

Quote:
After a little chat with Dan the Detective then contacted me and informed me that Dan will never bother me again and if he does he is going to be prosecuted.
Another dodged bullet by Felice! Another slap on the wrist.
My offer still stands Felice. Let's get that polygraph under way so people will know the truth about your crosses and can get them out of circulation asap. I know you are aware of these posts through your new spokesperson, Brett. So again, what say you Felice. I'll pay, we can do it at your leisure, and it won't take much time at all as only a small handfull of questions need be asked. You want to get rid of me for good? Fess up or take the test.

Old 01-23-2006, 07:42 PM   #232
Chris Kennard
Heads up for the unicolor collectors....

There has been talk of Uni, Blacktail crosses and browntails and some speculation as to the lack of purity in many captive Unicolor lines of Cribos. As Felice likes to consider himself the go-to guy for Unis, I would advise caution. There is an ongoing discussion on the Indigo forum at KS labled "Who's who" which addresses the topic of breeder lineages. When Felice was asked about his breeder's lineage, his answer was as follows....

RE: Dan, Locality Data?

[ Login ] [ User Prefs ] [ Search Forums ] [ Back to Main Page ]
[ Back to Indigo Forum ] [ Reply To This Message ]

Posted by: dan felice at Mon Jan 23 18:01:35 2006 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ]

none that i know of bill, the people i got mine from didn't even know what they had really much less where they came from......

That's a RED FLAG in my book. How do you represent something as "pure" if you don't know where they came from??? Buyer beware!!!

Old 01-23-2006, 08:12 PM   #233
Chris Kennard
I guess Felice viewed this thread and went back to KS to do his dance....

Posted by: dan felice at Mon Jan 23 18:49:10 2006 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ]

i should add that my original breeders are wc imports, not somebody else's offspring......

So which is it Felice? How do you know they are wild caught when the sellers don't even know where they came from or what they had??? You're dancing!

Old 01-23-2006, 08:23 PM   #234
Chris Kennard
Original post, to avoid ANY confusion....

Posted by: Sighthunter at Mon Jan 23 17:54:05 2006 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ]
Is there any locality data or origin history on any of the adult breeders floating around out there?

Posted by: dan felice at Mon Jan 23 18:01:35 2006 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ]
none that i know of bill, the people i got mine from didn't even know what they had really much less where they came from......

Posted by: dan felice at Mon Jan 23 18:49:10 2006 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ]
i should add that my original breeders are wc imports, not somebody else's offspring......

Old 01-23-2006, 10:15 PM   #235
Chameleon Company
Nothing new to add in this post ..

But out of curiosity, and to refresh my memory, I went back to re-read the first few pages of this "Good Guy" post, that is in that category of BOI threads that started out good, but then took a quick turn for the worse. It is running concurrently with the "Dan Felice .... Lies Extortion, etc" thread which is also bouncing around here, with many of the same contibutors, posts etc. I was more familiar with the other thread, in which Dan's own emails to Justin paint him as someone with a few issues beyond rational, or certainly in need of some sound thought and maybe a year or two of just trying to do the right thing. While the threads have become intertwined, this thread began over two years ago as a "Good Guy" thread, but due to the candidness of Chris K., quickly revealed Dan as having problems misrepresenting hybrid Cribo's, etc. That's two major negative issues involving Dan in two concurrent threads, again with some inter-mixing. I would have to say that both threads illustrate voluntary stupidity where there was no legitimate expectation of anything to be gained .. just self-destruction and a quick buck which cost more than it paid. Kind of enlightening to once again be reminded that the messenger (Chris) is often attacked because of the message as well. I would like to think that Dan can go forward, and not repeat this deception and impulsive destruction of his reputation. So much for what I think !! This thread still has legs, and its about 26 months old. Like I said, I had nothing new to add.

Old 02-04-2006, 12:56 PM   #236
Chris Kennard
You've added plenty Chamco....

But one loose end still infects this thread, and it's time to lift up the rug and sweep away the dirt. First off, I came to this site with a clean slate and a record of NEVER having scammed, ripped off, misrepresented animals or pursued someone who wasn't guilty of exactly the charges I submitted, and have maintaine that "good guy" "status". I'd say that gives me credibility, which is what most here have tried dilligently to falsely strip me of. My first agenda on this site was to weigh in on the "Fred Albury, buyer beware" thread where I was met with the first wave of resistance and slander, right out of the gates, namely by Felice's most staunch supporter and enabler....Gila (Chris Radon)....http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...albury....Fred was proven to be everything I said, Gila disappeared. Cut to the "Felice, good guy" turned "bad guy" thread (this thread) where Gila again comes right out of the gates spewing what venom he could afford....
Quote:
The person you are referring to is the same troll that has attacked almost every person who frequents that forum. He is banned by Kingsnake on a weekly basis and comes back under a different name each time. I know the person that the troll accused Dan of selling hybrids to. She owns Texas Indigos from other breeders and would know if she was sold a couperi/unicolor hybrid (which would probably not even resemble erebennus). I'd chalk that accusation up as BS
like everything else that comes out of that troll's mouth.
This speculative and weak post speaks for itself. Another unprovoked attack on Felice's behalf and more throughout this thread, trying to cast doubt every step along the way. But who's credibility and motives should be in question here really in light of the recent evidence SUPPORTING my charges that Felice is dishonest and deceptive?....quotes by Radon....
Quote:
So you stole a boa because you had put yourself into debt from buying too many boas? Someone check this man into boa rehab. Did it ever occur to you to sell some of your boas to get yourself out of debt?
Why was this antagonistic phrase not submitted in the "Albury" thread to your friend?
Quote:
You're getting off pretty easy considering that you really should be arrested for this. With all the "good guy", "bad guy" stuff we tend to forget that this was really no different than the burglar who breaks into your home and steals your property. I wonder if people who steal because of financial reasons ever consider the financial position of their victims.
Wow! Why was that post not applied to the "Albury" AND "Felice" threads???
Quote:
I'm coming to the conclusion that if Neil comes to your defense it's like the kiss of death....He seems to have a soft spot for thiefs."
The above three quotes are taken from the Bill Leverton "Bad Guy" thread, where Chris Raden/"Gila" weighs in to make the profound statement that, if Neil Gubitz "comes to your defense it's like the kiss of death" (Raden made this comment around the time Felice was busy trying to scam Justin Mitchum, as illustrated on the "Felice-Extortion, lies, etc" thread). Because Felice, as usual, is virtually a "no show" in this thread, Raden, in effect, happens to be Felice's biggest "defender/mouthpiece". As a matter of fact, Raden basically dismissed anything that I claimed to be true about Felice's dirty little secret, based solely on Raden's claim that I have no credibility. Well, Raden, like a broken record, forever claims that Neil Gubitz has no credibility, and that he has a "soft spot for theives". I now refer you to the following link to witness the zealous defense that Neil Gubitz provided for Dan Felice, when Felice was caught in another one of Felice's scams....http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=felice
I wonder if Chris Raden cares to come on here and comment on the fact that, according to Chris Raden's own logic, Chris Raden would have to believe that Felice is "really no different than the burglar who breaks into your home and steals your property". After all, Neil Gubitz (the "kiss of death"), just like you, Raden, came to Felice's defense.
Also, being that you, Raden, campaigned to protect Felice in this thread, similar to how Lucille campaigned to protect Felice in the Justin Mitchum thread, now that new evidence has come to light (Justin & Bluerosies emails) that go straight to the heart of Felice's rotten character, have you changed your tune about Felice? Apparently, Lucille did the right thing and sent Little Dannio the message that he needs to stop soliciting others to bail him out and start speaking on his own behalve. Are you willing to abandon your stance that I, unlike your friend Felice, have no credibility and acknowledge the obvious fact that Felice is in fact a lying scammer as portrayed in the "extortion" thread? Or would you rather continue to align yourself , like neil Gubitz has, with someone who is "really no different than the burglar who breaks into your home and steals your property".
I ask this of you (Felice's enabler/defender) only because Felice will probably hide forever from this thread, and you, by your own choice (just like Neil Gubitz) chose to tell the world that your friend "Dannio" didn't do anything wrong. I think that potential customers (victims) of Felice, who read this thread, have every reason to want to know if YOU still endorse Felice the why you have throughout this thread. What say you Chris Raden?

Old 02-04-2006, 04:15 PM   #237
Chris Kennard
Gila....

http://indigosnakes.com/images/DO_TI1.jpg
This, as well as the link submitted in this thread of another cross produced by Felice...,
http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.pl?photo=87642
....is from Felice's stock and has been viewed by many legitimate big guns in the herp industry (not the "core") who have identified it as the obvious cross that it is. You, Gila, are the ONLY person I know, as of yet, to endorse that as a real Texan, obviously to suit your own agenda....quotes by Chris Radon (Gila)....
Quote:
Chris, I'm just curious if you've ever seen an erebennus from the southern part of their range? I really don't think you realize how variable they can be. I've seen them as dark as couperi and almost as light as melanurus. I've seen them salmon colored on their venter and I've seen them almost white underneath. Have you seen erebennus from Mexico?
It would appear that you are the only one who's "seen" so many different varieties. Aren't Erebennus from Mexico illegal?

Quote:
I don't think I'm going to change your mind on this and that's ok ....but I really think you're wrong on this one.
Ditto! Then the Radon-dance ensues....
Quote:
Would I buy them? Probably not because I prefer darker colored erebennus w/ salmon coloration underneath. I wouldn't have any concern of them being hybrids though, they're just kinda ugly IMO. That's like asking you if you'd buy an ugly boa....you probably wouldn't just because there are better looking ones available. I wouldn't have any trouble representing those as erebennus though because that's exactly what they are.
If everyone in the industry shares you belief, then eventually no one will have pure Texans.

Quote:
Anyway, I'll let you get back to your witchhunt Chris. I just thought I'd share some info in case anyone reading this was as unfamiliar with erebennus as you seem to be. Have fun.
Quote:
I don't have any reason not to trust him except for allegations from you and Chris. Neither of you have supplied any proof of these allegations and that picture just doesn't look like a couperi / unicolor cross to me by any stretch of the imagination.
Perhaps now that Felice's "credibility" is no longer a factor, and mine remains clean, do you still dismiss the "allegations" and "trust him"? Funny, everyone else I've gotten feedback from (including acquaintances of yours) says that those pics look nothing like a pure Texan " by any stretch of the imagination".

Quote:
If you were able to prove that Dan misrepresented hybrids I would have a different opinion of him but you haven't.
Would you have a different opinion of him if the Unis you bought from him turned out to be mutts???....Quote from Felice....
Posted by: Sighthunter at Mon Jan 23 17:54:05 2006 [ Report Abuse ] [ Email Message ]
Is there any locality data or origin history on any of the adult breeders floating around out there?

Just as I'm sure, as displayed in your own testimony here, you "wouldn't have any trouble representing those as erebennus though because that's exactly what they are", you will most likely be representing those Unis as pure?
What are your thoughts on Dixon's photo?

Old 02-04-2006, 10:00 PM   #238
Laura Fopiano
Talking Okay Chris

We all know how you feel about Dan, however honey, you need to step away from the keyboard.............unless you're ready to start treading water my dear............you've stated your case...........please just let it go!!

Old 02-04-2006, 10:25 PM   #239
Chris Kennard
You're right....

I have stated my case, and apparently the truth hurts you as well as whoever you are speaking on behalf of. You are obviously miffed by my posts. Since you decided to weigh in, what is your opinion of the TOPIC that you are avoiding. Or would you rather just fess up as to why you wasted a post saying nothing? Do you think the pics represent pure Texas Indigos? Do you think Felice is a "good guy" based on Gila's testimony? If you say yes to either, that is why I am here. I am posting to ensure that the purpose of the BOI is not a failure with regard to this thread. Muddy the waters all you want. I am onto the tactics you and your posse have successfully pulled off in the other thread, you know, make it look like I'm off topic so Owens or whoever will suspend me again. So perhaps you could answer for Gila, or just go infect another thread where someone cares about your opinion, if you even have a valid one.

Old 02-04-2006, 10:41 PM   #240
Laura Fopiano
whoa, Whoa, WHOA wait a minute Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard
I have stated my case, and apparently the truth hurts you as well as whoever you are speaking on behalf of. You are obviously miffed by my posts. Since you decided to weigh in, what is your opinion of the TOPIC that you are avoiding. Or would you rather just fess up as to why you wasted a post saying nothing? Do you think the pics represent pure Texas Indigos? Do you think Felice is a "good guy" based on Gila's testimony? If you say yes to either, that is why I am here. I am posting to ensure that the purpose of the BOI is not a failure with regard to this thread. Muddy the waters all you want. I am onto the tactics you and your posse have successfully pulled off in the other thread, you know, make it look like I'm off topic so Owens or whoever will suspend me again. So perhaps you could answer for Gila, or just go infect another thread where someone cares about your opinion, if you even have a valid one.
I'm not attacking or even trying to bait you at all, in fact I agree with you!! Misrepresenting animals and crossing species is a deplorable act!! I'm actually trying to lighten the mood..........I believe that we all spoke our minds in another forum, for I represent no one but myself and my own oppinion.

That being said, I've kept cribo's, indigo's, and now FWC's and the idea of not having pure blood lines makes me sick!! I will not sling insults at you, I have no reason too, I was only trying to gently say, enough is enough, we are relatively intelligent folks here, just let it go. Dan Felice is a pig, end of story!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!