Experience with KINGSNAKE Website - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #231
bwaffa
I agree with you, Lucille, but I think Paul's on to something. I have a similar and equally sissy complaint -- I've posted clean and legitimate questions in the forums only to have them deleted without any sort of notification or explanation. Once I had a fairly urgent question that simply disappeared. I waited days for a notification email only to finally log on and discover that some mysterious, hooded figure had deleted it at will. Sissy it is, but infernally frustrating! It's certainly kept me from shelling out 100 bones for a year's subscription. How am I to trust it?

Paul's complain is sissy and so is mine; perhaps neither alone warrant a rant. But I'm sure there are a lot of other sissy complaints out there too. Maybe if all of us sissies unite and be sissies together we can have a gigantic cry-fest and flood the gates of Kingsnake with our tears! Our sissy eyes will not be dried until our demands for an open, honest, and respectable online herpetoculture community are met!

In all seriousness though, it kind of already exists! It's called iHerp.com. The community is wonderful and very animal oriented; it's kind of like Facebook or MySpace for herpers and their collections. The professional version is launching soon and will include a classifieds section that, if the current site is any indication, should be absolutely stunning.

In the spirit of community, I made a similar announcement about iHerp recently on Kingsnake.

It was promptly deleted.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #232
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaffa View Post
I an open, honest, and respectable online herpetoculture community...

In all seriousness though, it kind of already exists!
It does indeed exist, it is called FaunaClassifieds.....

Old 01-14-2009, 08:29 PM   #233
crotalusadamanteus
Hell, they deleted me in my entirety once. You don't see me crying about it.

Old 01-26-2009, 01:55 AM   #234
molurusbreedingcente
why don't you organize a class action suit or file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General?

Old 01-26-2009, 02:35 AM   #235
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Hell, they deleted me in my entirety once. You don't see me crying about it.
I'm there! Only because of something said here!

Old 01-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #236
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Cole View Post
I'm there! Only because of something said here!
You serious? I mean, it don't really surprise me any, but DAAAMMMNN. Do they have their cronies spying around or something, just looking for such things?

Old 02-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #237
molurusbreedingcente
I have a response from the Texas Attorney Generals office regarding the consumer protection act. With regard to Kingsnake.com accepting credit cards and not returning the money or prorating it. Anyway I learned last time not to post information openly on the website since it is offensive to some people that love kingsnake.com. If you are interested in what the Attorney General's office had to say and you have had a problem relating to this issue, email me and I would be glad to pass the information on to you. Other than that everyone is on their own. Cheers and good herping

Old 10-28-2009, 08:44 PM   #238
RMreps
screwed me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrongbeach View Post
If you read my post, I stated that I DID reply to their email, and they promptly closed my account and stole my money...and Id love to know what rules I broke??? Did you read my original post???

Paul Harb
Hi Paul....They stole my money for basically the same reasons they did to you as well. We just need to get everyone on the Fauna bandwagon, get people to change their mindsets and make the transition.

Rich Montoya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!