Trade went very bad...need advise - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2002, 03:36 PM   #231
James Baiz
bad deal

Sorry to hear that Dave can you email me a street address. I had emailed this guy before i read your post.

We dont have any good shops in Sacramento. So i was emailing him to inquire on his shop.

There was one place in sac and if i had the address i would know it. It was horrendous when i walked inside, and im wondering if this might be the same shop. It was something exotics, so im not sure if it was the same or not. But i would like to know and find out. Almost like you described, starved animals, Poor husbandry, Sick animals, Dirty enclosures. Didnt even stick around long enough to check for mites i was so disgusted. Over 50% of the animals looked to be in bad shape.

In closing i just want to find out if its the same shop or not.

Thanks
James

Old 11-30-2002, 05:06 PM   #232
AlligatorHunter
Hey James do you know where Davis is at their is a great Pet store their called Animal Kingdom have you been their its a great place. Let me know if you need directions or anything.
-Lee Camp

Old 11-30-2002, 11:37 PM   #233
James Baiz
Never heard of it. Only decent place i have been to was Upscale Reptiles in Elk Grove. And they really didnt have much. Even though they seemed to have a clean place

Throw me an address. Its a bit of a drive (I am in Placerville) but next time i go down to Sac, ill cruise by and check it out.

Soon as i get more of my Green Tree's breeding. I think im going to open a small shop out of my house for supplies and feed. There isnt a single decent place within a 60 mi radius.

Thanks for the heads up
James Baiz

Old 12-01-2002, 01:37 AM   #234
AlligatorHunter
Hey yea they are a lot better than any other I have seen several places in sac that discust me. But animal kingdom has to be the best they will try and get what ever reptiles you want even though their selection isnt quite full enoughf. Someone tolled me they will be expanding the reptile selection but their store is kinda small. here is the address...
Animal Kingdom
417 mace Blvd.
suite E
Davis, CA 95616
phone(530)759-woof

Hey if you cant make the dirve or are looking for a certain thing I will go in their and see if they have it or tell you what they have!!Hey if you get those GTP's breeding drop me a line I am looking for some what locality are they?? Thanks
-Lee Camp

Old 12-07-2002, 09:38 PM   #235
Duncan
gavin alexander

Quote:
Deleted - Violation of FULL NAME rule - WebSlave

Old 12-08-2002, 03:27 AM   #236
k-9
yea he is a big time crook...he uses the name gavin then later tells everyone his real name is aaron and gavin is his son. I guess he doesn't care he's making is son look like a theif and a liar just to try and cover him. I reported him to all the internet fraud sites including the FBI one under the name of Gavin and Aaron Hammock and also i have spoken to his local magistrate about him, he will pay for what he did to me. Everyone needs to know what kind of crook he really is under all his name
gavin alexander
gavin hammock
aaron hammock
MPI exotics
An honest person uses his real name when doing business
David Pollard

Old 12-08-2002, 06:10 AM   #237
DISCERN
What a horrible ordeal! I just got done reading this thread and am appalled at the lack of care and dishonesty done my Aaron/MPI. What does MPI stand for, Most Pathetic Individual? What sold me on this clear case of his dishonesty is Aaron not sending back the snakes. That was the final nail right there. How stupid is that? DUH?

I feel horrible for those poor animals. It is sick and makes me puke when innocent creatures are treated like that, when the idea is that they are originally being bred for those responsible to enjoy their companionship and presence in their household. People like MPI shouldn't even have any animals in their collection. I wonder how he treats his kids?

Hey MPI, what kind of gun did you shoot yourself in the foot with?

Take care!

Billy Fraser

Old 02-11-2003, 08:35 AM   #238
Slither
Wow

All I've got to say is damn I'm tired after reading all 24 pages of this post! I feel like I just got done reading a novel.

Old 02-11-2003, 09:43 AM   #239
k-9
Well i still haven't left it alone. I e-mailed him 2 weeks ago and asked to him to fix it and he still hasn't e-mailed back. I will be in his town visiting friends in August and will see his local magistrate and fill out a summons and complaint with all e-mails we sent each other. No way can he get out of paying me the rest of the money he owes me..i won't rest till he's in front of the judge
BEWARE OF MPI EXOTICS..AARON/GAVIN WILL RIP YOU OFF BIG TIME

DAVID POLLARD

Old 02-11-2003, 12:22 PM   #240
Rob @ RK Reptiles
David,

Did'nt he send you a payment on the animals? I don't want to go back and read the entire thread. If my memory is right He sent a payment and you did not want it because it was not enough. Did you ever accept that payment?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!