Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #231
RichZ
Its very hard to keep track with this thread. I tried to read it all in one day and my head is spinning. Were these snakes ever taken to a vet for confirmation on its condition?

Old 03-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #232
RichZ
Also Stu, in your first pic I noticed the enclosure is next to a bunch of others. I think it might be a good idea to quarantine these animals until you have some sort confirmation on thier possible illness.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #233
reptilebaby
In the first picture it looks like all the tubs are empty except for the ones that are sick.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:50 AM   #234
Bobby O
Summary- Why read through 20+ pages?

Just to answer your quesiton Rich. There is no known etiology for zonata disease. No vet. can make this diagnosis. We know it exists, is contagious, and has devasted countless zonata collections. The most qualified person to probably address this is Mitch Mulks as he is working on his doctorate in zonatas. He has already stated his opinion many a times on this issue. I think the issue here is not if it's zonata disease but more of a bad transaction.

Summary:

1) Stu paid $3100 for a group of baby zonatas. Stu is NOT A NOVICE when it comes to colubrid husbandry/breeding (40 years experience with an excellent reputation).
2) Within two weeks, they start showing symptoms of "zonata disease." At that time, Stu wanted to return the animals and get his money back and Jerry refused and wanted him to work with the snakes.
3) Animals progressively got worse/did not improve. Jerry offered Stu to return the snakes so he can work with them with no mention of a refund.
4) Stu not surprisingly refused, not trusting he will ever see a cent or the snakes ever again.
5) Jerry started getting personally derogatory to Stu using expletives.
6) Stu refused to communicate with him from that time and wanted an opinion on the other site.
7) Other sites moderator who is a friend of Jerry's selectively deletes any negative comments about Jerry.
8) Stu brings this issue to BOI.

And here we are today folks if you dont' wanna read through 20 some pages of this thread or if you were left out of the "no child left behind program."

7)

Old 03-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #235
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby O View Post
Just to answer your quesiton Rich. There is no known etiology for zonata disease. No vet. can make this diagnosis. We know it exists, is contagious, and has devasted countless zonata collections. The most qualified person to probably address this is Mitch Mulks as he is working on his doctorate in zonatas. He has already stated his opinion many a times on this issue. I think the issue here is not if it's zonata disease but more of a bad transaction.

Summary:

1) Stu paid $3100 for a group of baby zonatas. Stu is NOT A NOVICE when it comes to colubrid husbandry/breeding (40 years experience with an excellent reputation).
2) Within two weeks, they start showing symptoms of "zonata disease." At that time, Stu wanted to return the animals and get his money back and Jerry refused and wanted him to work with the snakes.
3) Animals progressively got worse/did not improve. Jerry offered Stu to return the snakes so he can work with them with no mention of a refund.
4) Stu not surprisingly refused, not trusting he will ever see a cent or the snakes ever again.
5) Jerry started getting personally derogatory to Stu using expletives.
6) Stu refused to communicate with him from that time and wanted an opinion on the other site.
7) Other sites moderator who is a friend of Jerry's selectively deletes any negative comments about Jerry.
8) Stu brings this issue to BOI.

And here we are today folks if you dont' wanna read through 20 some pages of this thread or if you were left out of the "no child left behind program."

7)

I have been here from the beginning but this thread still makes my head spin. Your post is quite concise and to the point.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:27 PM   #236
StuTennyson
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichZ View Post
Its very hard to keep track with this thread. I tried to read it all in one day and my head is spinning. Were these snakes ever taken to a vet for confirmation on its condition?
This was brought up earlier in this thread and I left it alone then because it opens up a whole other issue regarding Veterinarians and herps. I also thought it was covered by some much more qualified than I and probably most Vets.

I am in no way trying to discredit Veterinarians but most of my experience with them regarding herp issues has been they are more familiar with some of the more common problems like mites, respiratory etc... But when it comes to things like Mountain King (zonata) Disease they know very little. I'm also in a rural part of Texas and most vets only specialize in farm animals. It's hard to find a Vet that will even look at a reptiles.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #237
StuTennyson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Vincent View Post
Great job with those pics Stu
Thanks!

Old 03-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #238
JerryKruse
Stu, please check your personal email. Thanks.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #239
Allan Bartlett
Why won't you announce here publicly Jerry that you are going to give Stu a refund? The time for you to save face is over and this thread proves it. People are right to assume that since you will not announce a public refund, you do not intend to make things right. That is the essence of this entire thread.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #240
bobassetto
YO.......

STU......its me......BAAAB...

...hows Austin??????.........dude.....this krinkle skin thing is why i dont keep zonies........i got pyros.....had the whole mexicana complex......ad the only snakes affected would be those ringed katz from west of the sierras......whatever thay west coast range is.......::d grin:.........sorry bout those whatever they are

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!