Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #231
JG1153
To be fair to Dan we did have that conversion he talks about. I clearly remember I was in Anchorage at the time. All we spoke about was the restrictions with shipping due to my roommate's work schedule and about where these newly imported animals came from.That's it. BUT never did he disclose to me that he supposedly had no animals available at the time and neither did I EVER request to have his supplier or any other third party send me these animals as is clearly shown by the evidence provided. Who gives up their suppliers wouldn't that put you out of business since you could probably get a better price by getting them directly from the source? Once again Dan start providing evidence for assertions, and get your story straight or it is in your best interest to plea the fifth altogether on this matter as everything you're saying is being documented and being used against you in one form or another.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #232
JG1153
Re: FW: pics‏

Sent: Tue 7/22/08 9:25 PM
To: jg1153@hotmail.com
Jon, I am VERY SORRY that happened. My shipper is in Texas and I will give you 4 new specimens in perfect shape.

Dan

Is this not extremely deceiving in that he claims it's his shipper when it's actually a completely separate entity? Also if your assertions are true why would you have the need to give me this info. wouldn't I have known all along that "your" shipper was in Texas as you have been attempting to declare all this time and have provided no evidence of.

Once again your story doesn't add up

Old 03-06-2009, 11:31 AM   #233
AvandisFifth187
Hanging yourself, bud....

Quote:
AND WHAT YOU IDIOTS CONTINUE TO IGNORE IS THAT MR. LIAR GARCIA DID NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING THAT I WAS ADVERTISING OR REPRESENTING TO ADVERTISE.
Dan, if you would wuit being so rude a disrespectful, people wouldn't be as hostile towards you.... it just makes you look ignorant.

Quote:
HE MADE A PURCHASE FROM THE IMPORTER, NOT ME

Mr. Liar Garcia was making a purchase of snakes from someone else that were not from my stock and were not from my advertisement.
Your deal for the snakes you pursued from him was with him.

He bought snakes from the importer.
Ok.... please explain this to the people of this forum, just so things are clarified. Why did you accept money from Juan if the snakes were not yours and never legally in your possession? If this was a deal just between Juan and the Importer, then why were you ever even part of it?

Quote:
I only transacted the funds portion because it was easier for all. GOT IT
Quote:
....and you stole the snakes and stole my money.
Those are two completely contradictory statements. If you were only transacting funds between Juan and Justyn, then this means you were never to receive funds due to the fact that this deal was, as you have been trying to drill, between Juan and Justyn. Therefor, he couldn't have taken any of your money because it was never yours to begin with. And BTW, your little transaction of funds, as well as numerous other things you've already admitted to in this thread, all ad up into a nasty soup called BROKERING.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #234
AvandisFifth187
Forgot something...

Sorry I forgot this in my last post.

Quote:
Keep it up and I will find the time to get some young attorney to sue you for the money, attempts at defamation, and other stuff.
You wouldn't do well in a court of law.... in this thread you have already shown in you own words let alone the other evidence provided, that you have conducted fraud and possibly criminal brokering, as well as defamation of character and reputation along with basic libel just in this thread. If I were you, I wouldn't be the one making legal threats, especially with your lack of any REAL evidence other then YOUR OWN WORD and a shipping number that confirms very little.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #235
JG1153
I just received this from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission:

Fraudulent Business Practices [Incident: 090305-000090]‏
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Fri 3/06/09 4:49 PM

Thank you for contacting the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. The response to your concerns appears below.

You may also view the response by clicking on the link below and logging into your account.

View your contact here.

Subject
Fraudulent Business Practices

Discussion Thread
Response (LE-LC) 03/06/2009 11:49 AM
Juan,

I encourage you to report the incident through Wildlife Alert either by phone or online. Even though it appears there may not be any animals directly involved, once it is reported, FWC officers will investigate and they can determine whether or not it is under their jurisdiction or if it should be handed over to the sheriff's office or local police department. When you report the incident, please have as much information available as you can, like the name of the business, the name of the owner, the location of ads placed, etc. You can report suspected wildlife law violations of any type through the statewide, toll-free, 24-hour Wildlife Alert hotline at 1-888-404-FWCC. Report violations online by visiting http://myfwc.com/ABOUT/LE/About_LE_Alert.htm.

Thank you,
FWC Customer Service
Customer (Juan Gracia) 03/06/2009 11:40 AM
Sorry, perhaps I didn't make my myself clear enough. This guy is using his business post ad to sell animals he doesn't have and he is collecting funds on these ads. Hence fraudulent business practices which are illegal yet not necessarily directly wildlife law violations unless wildlife laws prevent you from such practices.

Thank you in advance for whatever information you can provide

Juan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:01:11 -0500
Subject: Fraudulent Business Practices [Incident: 090305-000090]

Thank you for contacting the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. The response to your concerns appears below.

You may also view the response by clicking on the link below and logging into your account.

View your contact here.

SUBJECT
Fraudulent Business Practices

DISCUSSION THREAD
RESPONSE (LE-LC) 03/06/2009 09:01 AM
Florida has some of the most stringent laws in the U.S. to protect captive wildlife. Investigators routinely inspect captive wildlife facilities to ensure compliance with the captive wildlife regulations. When violations are encountered, appropriate enforcement action is taken. You can report suspected wildlife law violations of any type through the statewide, toll-free, 24-hour Wildlife Alert hotline at 1-888-404-FWCC. Report violations online by visiting http://myfwc.com/ABOUT/LE/About_LE_Alert.htm.
CUSTOMER (JUAN GRACIA) 03/05/2009 08:25 PM
Hi if a reptile merchant self admitted in a very public and very well documented form that he is very boldly engaging in fraudulent business practices would this be grounds for the revocation of whatever permits pertaining to his busines?

If so how would I go about it filing a report to begin the process of having this done?

Thanks for your time.

Juan I Gracia
1142A Gravel St.
San Marcos TX78666
512-289-3920

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list. Check it out. ('http://windowslive.com/connect/post/marcusatmicrosoft.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!503D1D86EBB2B53C!2285.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_ UGC_Contacts_032009')
Response (LE-LC) 03/06/2009 09:01 AM
Florida has some of the most stringent laws in the U.S. to protect captive wildlife. Investigators routinely inspect captive wildlife facilities to ensure compliance with the captive wildlife regulations. When violations are encountered, appropriate enforcement action is taken. You can report suspected wildlife law violations of any type through the statewide, toll-free, 24-hour Wildlife Alert hotline at 1-888-404-FWCC. Report violations online by visiting http://myfwc.com/ABOUT/LE/About_LE_Alert.htm.
Customer (Juan Gracia) 03/05/2009 08:25 PM
Hi if a reptile merchant self admitted in a very public and very well documented form that he is very boldly engaging in fraudulent business practices would this be grounds for the revocation of whatever permits pertaining to his busines?

If so how would I go about it filing a report to begin the process of having this done?

Thanks for your time.

Juan I Gracia
1142A Gravel St.
San Marcos TX78666
512-289-3920

Should have kept your mouth shut Dan.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #236
Dan Scolaro
You can file as many reports with as many agencies as you like and the will all be discovered to be BOGUS.

You robbed the snakes and you robbed my money.

You called after those emails and was told I did not have them anymore and you got them from someone else.

You put those emails in there to deceive the readers. Those dealing happened before I ran out of snakes. You called afterward and was informed I was out and pried and got some from another source.

Had I shipped them from my stock or the ones I advertised, you would of had a day to examine them and return them the following day. Instead, you got them from someone else and kept them anyway and dodged to send them back.

You are a scammer.

I did not even see the snakes and you kept them, filed a bogus report on non-delivery, and robbed my money.

You are a bad person is all.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:47 PM   #237
Dan Scolaro
Avan:

You are correct.

I would not do well in court.

I would have to prove the snakes were mine and were in my possession to recover any losses.

And since they were never my snakes nor ever in my possession, nor represented by my company, they were not any snakes he could make a claim against me either.

The snakes were the sole property and in the possession of Mr. Miller and Mr. Liar Garcia obtained them from Mr. Miller.

Mr. Liar Garcia filed a bogus report of non-delivery for snakes that I never had or represented to have.

He did not tell you of the phone calls because he is sinister in his deception and his entire story is designed to mislead. He is bad. He does not include all of the facts as they put holes into his story.

The phone calls happened after I sold all of what was advertised.

He is bad bad bad.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #238
Dan Scolaro
Ok.... please explain this to the people of this forum, just so things are clarified. Why did you accept money from Juan if the snakes were not yours and never legally in your possession? If this was a deal just between Juan and the Importer, then why were you ever even part of it?

Because the importer said he did not have a paypal account and Mr. Liar Garcia wanted to pay via paypal.

Regardless, I admit it was a big mistake to allow Mr. Liar Garcia to pry the source from me and to further go to the extent to ask the importer to give up the animals in his own collection. If I recall correctly, Mr. Miller had to give up one of the snakes belonging to his son.

What you are discounting and pretending to ignore is that I went to some extra help to help Mr. Liar Garcia get his snakes.

My guarantee is live arrival only on wild caught animals. The guarantee was forced to be extended because he refused to send the animals back.

Black and white, if you are going to twist or lump this as my sale, then look at my guarantee.

My guarantee says live arrival. If you see a lump or bump, return it the next day for a full refund and reimbursement of shipping costs.

Mr. Liar Garcia held the snakes, dodged many attempts at my request to return them, filed a non-delivery report to fraud his government, and stole the snakes and the money.

He is bad.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #239
Dan Scolaro
[b]Dan,
YOU MADE THE DEAL!!!!!!

YOU placed the ad.
Nope, the snakes he bought were not the snakes in my my ad as I sold out of them by the time he was ready to pay. He after called and asked when more would arrive and pried to get some from another source. I helped him.

YOU took the payment.
Yes, to assist Mr. Liar Garcia's purchase from the importer as the importer did not have a paypal account. Big mistake I made.

YOUR deal fell apart. Nope, Mr. Liar Garcia refused to return the snakes and frauded his government with a bogus non-delivery report. He made the deal fall apart by refusing to return the goods.

YOU issued the refund. Yes, I am a nice guy and always told him I would issue him a refund despite his fraud report suspended my account.

YOU are the responsible party for this transaction. Nope, he held onto the goods and refused to send them back. I bet he has 3 of them still alive.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #240
Dan Scolaro
Cody, the shipping number is what puts his entire story into the trash can. It proves he did receive the goods and filed a non-delivery report that was fraud to his government.

Fraud is bad.

Mr. Liar Garcia is bad.

You came here out of no where to defend a criminal and crook.

You are bad.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!