Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:57 PM   #231
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I believe Ed was referring to any accounts associted with Justin...since at one point, there were three. Two of them were permanently banned already, when Justin was trying to bypass his temporary ban.
In that case.... I apologize Ed. I mistook what you were trying to convey.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:01 AM   #232
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
In that case.... I apologize Ed. I mistook what you were trying to convey.
I don't apologize, I read it as he was trying to help Howling accomplish what she threatened..."to get the OP "blackballed" (or whatever it was).

***I really meant to shut up.....shutting up...carry on.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:12 AM   #233
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I don't apologize, I read it as he was trying to help Howling accomplish what she threatened..."to get the OP "blackballed" (or whatever it was).

***I really meant to shut up.....shutting up...carry on.
I was refering to banning ANYONE associated with the OP... not his other usernames.

As far as banning the OP... I agree with Harald.... kinda hard to ban for something that happened off site.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:37 AM   #234
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
How are you gonna request that anyone associated with him be banned...
He used his wife's acct to bypass the last ban that's what I was thinking.

Old 12-24-2009, 01:12 AM   #235
dragonluver83
After almost a week we get a voice mail with no time and date? Truthfully anyone could have left that message, friend or relative. but i do know that my cell phone doesn't tell you the time and date of when the voice mails were left. i may have missed something but, who is gonna leave a death threat on a voice mail??? i really dont feel like re-reading this thread but was it said that the death threat was a phone to phone convo or a voice mail from the start?
Also Nicoles statement to paypal was "He was making death threats". there was no mention of profanity in the voice mail/ phone conversation. Small detail but you would think it would be mentioned, not left out. plus she said "death threats" that looks plural to me. There was no more than one death threat. Sometimes you have to look at the small picture to really see the big picture. Little things that off set someones story, can paint a picture in it's own.

Old 12-24-2009, 01:56 AM   #236
Geckomomma
Well at this point it's probably safe to say that most people who hear about this thread are going to be avoiding both parties, no matter what the truth is, to avoid another he said-she said mess on here.

That being said, proof no longer matters. There will not be a resolution I'm sure. This is just a nice warning, loud and clear.

Old 12-24-2009, 02:06 AM   #237
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geckomomma View Post
Well at this point it's probably safe to say that most people who hear about this thread are going to be avoiding both parties, no matter what the truth is, to avoid another he said-she said mess on here.

That being said, proof no longer matters. There will not be a resolution I'm sure. This is just a nice warning, loud and clear.
well what's gonna happen when the b.o.i. is shut down due to lack of memberships. thats to bad 25 bucks isnt much. It really helps out for now and the future.

Old 12-24-2009, 02:31 AM   #238
shlages
wow... i just read all of this & have 1 question for now... If Nicole has this voicemail as proof,how come he's been posting on here, & hasn't been arrested yet?

Old 12-24-2009, 03:10 AM   #239
mgl08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
You are very confused j loyd.

She has been told to avoid all contact with you so stop the calls,emails and all the threats.

You posted you have all the paypal emails,notices. so please post it so we can all see your proof.
But I have yet to see a single email, phone call records, and here was the time you could have came out and said you have a voice mail.

Also claims she has been told to avoid contact but yet now twelve days later she can release a voice mail.

Old 12-24-2009, 03:10 AM   #240
Moonstone
What will happen when the BOI shuts down? For one thing, this crap will not go on for days. The dragon world is not that big a place. If you want to know if someone is reputable, ask your other dragons friends. I have not been in dragons that long, but already know who I would deal with and who I will not. I don't need BOI. If you want to know who has good dragons, look at what they post and what they are selling. Granted, there are a lot of people fronting for other breeders, and you know who you are. Knowledgable dragon people can tell a dragons blood line by looking at it. Seems pretty simple. I visited shows and talked to all the west coast breeders for 4 years before I purchased my first dragon. Make your decision on how professional a breeder is and the quality of their stock. If you don't feel it is right, don't buy. Learn as much as you can, read all the books, and when you talk to breeders, listen to what they tell you. If people listened more than they talked, a lot of these problems could be avoided. Want to find out all you need to know about a breeder, read their care sheet. For those of you reading all this garbage, if you don't have dragon friends, make some. In spite of reading all this, there are a lot of really decent, knowledgable people out there. Get to know them. I have been breeding for over 40 years now and can tell very quickly who knows what they are doing, and I let their dragons speak for themselves. As for all the posts in this thread, they speak volums about the people who posted them.

Just some thoughts from a nobody in dragons.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark