Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:10 PM   #231
jrsexotics
And rick as being unfit for a parent you can shove that right where the sun don't shine.

I have 100% physical, soul and legal custody of my 3 year old. So, apparently the sunny state of California doesn't think like you do.

See you in tinley pal... If you are even there

Old 07-13-2015, 09:13 PM   #232
jrsexotics
Rick you have crossed the line with what you have said... Our day will come sooner than you think

Old 07-13-2015, 09:32 PM   #233
Juggernaut Reptiles
Rick the Stupidity is strong in you. You wouldn't be in this situation if you had read and followed your OWN TOS. it doesn't matter how much extra time you gave him to pay, YOU basically sent him free animals. You actually did the one thing any smart breeder wouldn't do and you think your bright lol. What you should do is change your TOS. Put down I'm the only reptile breeder that will send you animals before receiving payment, you can pay me later. You'll be the #1 sucker for all scammers to go to lol. Remember my name is Elijah not stupid, sorry I ment Rick!

Old 07-13-2015, 09:33 PM   #234
312Herps
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Rick you have crossed the line with what you have said... Our day will come sooner than you think
You sound like a girl that was broken up with and can't get over it Mike , Move on already , everyone knows what I wanted to convey with this thread. Maybe one day you'll own up to being a real man about the situation and pay your debt and if you do I will come back here and clarify that you have repaid your debt , We'll just have to see

The best course of action for you would be to take the smidgen of dignity you still have left and treat this thread like you do your frogs and just let it die .

Old 07-13-2015, 09:49 PM   #235
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
You sound like a girl that was broken up with and can't get over it Mike , Move on already , everyone knows what I wanted to convey with this thread. Maybe one day you'll own up to being a real man about the situation and pay your debt and if you do I will come back here and clarify that you have repaid your debt , We'll just have to see

The best course of action for you would be to take the smidgen of dignity you still have left and treat this thread like you do your frogs and just let it die .

Alright rick. Send me a address that I can certify mail a check too in your name. It will have to be signed by you. I will not pay by paypal.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:57 PM   #236
312Herps
Quote:
Alright rick. Send me a address that I can certify mail a check too in your name. It will have to be signed by you. I will not pay by paypal.
What happen to direct deposit in my bank like you agreed in the text back on page, idk one of the single digit pages where our whole conversation was ? and what's the problem with Paypal ? More excuses Mike ?

Old 07-13-2015, 09:59 PM   #237
312Herps
You sure accepted paypal from me when I originally bought these frogs from you almost a year ago. Why not now? Wouldn't have something to do with your PayPal(s) not working would it ?

Old 07-13-2015, 10:18 PM   #238
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
You sure accepted paypal from me when I originally bought these frogs from you almost a year ago. Why not now? Wouldn't have something to do with your PayPal(s) not working would it ?

I'm sorry. My paypal is no longer being used to buy animals. I will not wire transfer anything.

Only way is by certified mail. You must also sign for it.

So, again I will need your address.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:33 PM   #239
jrsexotics
Quote:
I'm sorry. My paypal is no longer being used to buy animals. I will not wire transfer anything.

Only way is by certified mail. You must also sign for it.

So, again I will need your address.
875 north michigan ave ring a bell?

Old 07-13-2015, 10:40 PM   #240
jrsexotics
It seems that is a fedex office. Boy rick you sure do give out addresses that are not yours.

You must be hiding from someone

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs