Bad Guy Dav Kaufman - Beware - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2015, 12:38 AM   #231
Randy F
I did get in the mail this beautiful little killer clown female from Dav. Glad to see he stepped up like I hoped he did. I was really surprised my buddies locally screwed me over and he made good. I guess it just goes to show that you never know what to expect.
Attached Images

Old 10-06-2015, 06:45 AM   #232
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy F View Post
I did get in the mail
USPS?

Old 10-06-2015, 06:56 AM   #233
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
USPS?
I think (hope) he was meaning "mail" as a general term.

That is great to here Randy, glad it worked out!

Old 10-06-2015, 07:59 AM   #234
Randy F
Yes I meant general term. It was shipped very well, FedEx priority overnight.

Old 10-06-2015, 11:04 AM   #235
Pasodama
Glad to see everything has been resolved.
You have a beautiful girl, there, Randy.

Old 10-06-2015, 11:19 AM   #236
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Glad to see everything has been resolved.
You have a beautiful girl, there, Randy.

I agree! She's gorgeous!

Old 10-06-2015, 12:22 PM   #237
Dbz4246
Awesome, dude! Glad it finally worked out for you!

Old 10-07-2015, 01:55 AM   #238
DavidBeard
I thought Dav Kaufman "collected snake sightings in the wild" & worked with North American colubrids, and now I see he's been selling Ball Python morphs? Geez, is ANYONE immune to the make-money-and-profit-from-mutants-mentality in this hobby? Stuff like this makes me glad I left the captive reptile world behind.

P.S.-The Herpers movies sucked.

Old 10-07-2015, 03:24 PM   #239
MidSouthMorphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I thought Dav Kaufman "collected snake sightings in the wild" & worked with North American colubrids, and now I see he's been selling Ball Python morphs? Geez, is ANYONE immune to the make-money-and-profit-from-mutants-mentality in this hobby? Stuff like this makes me glad I left the captive reptile world behind.

Maybe it's a "I love Reptiles and can't see myself doing anything else" mentality? And the Herpers movies were actually quite good IMO. But if people leave the hobby due to others actions or inactions, then they never belonged in the hobby to begin with.

Old 10-07-2015, 03:32 PM   #240
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post

It takes money out of pocket to maintain and properly care for these animals. I don't see anything wrong with making some money to put back into your pocket. Your mentality is probably what drove you out of the hobby!!

Milo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!