Greater Nashville Reptile Show?!?! Warning / Potential problems. - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 01:02 PM   #231
W MI Reptile Expo
Ha Ha... She cancelled her myspace. ^^^^ And what do you know? This thread has blown me away! I was curious as to why it had 20,000+ hits and no wonder! I would never make such claims about my show, and can't even fathom creating such lies. Here in the midwest our shows only generate numbers on average of 1000 or less, some with only 500 or less. I will be perfectly satisfied if I can break the 1000+ benchmark with my event. I have known some liars in my business dealings, but these guys take the cake!

Old 11-01-2006, 10:53 PM   #232
bigsnakedaddy
I emailed all their friends a couple weeks ago and spoke to many on the phone. Their world is getting much smaller. People are abandoning them like rats from a sinking ship. Troy emailed me and said he was going to pay me in a day or two. When that time limit expires without promisse being kept I'll upload email for all to see. Kellie could work her ass off in a two dollar brothel to repay everyone for a lifetime and still owe money.........

Old 11-02-2006, 09:41 AM   #233
Sherry Howell
Roark, I gotta love you man! I called the number here in TN and that Kate, I think, gave. I got nowhere, which means, I reached a numbnuts who either knows not how to do his job or doesn't care.

Old 01-11-2007, 09:46 PM   #234
ParadisePets
Kate Speaks again

Hello everyone here is the info on Kellies conviction against me
She used my name to order $7000.00 worth of merchandise and was convicted of fraud in Gainesville FL on 10/03/2006
She is now in TN trying to ripp off all you nice people!!!!!
DO NOT LET HER GET AWAY WITH THIS
Or her husband Troy, they like to use different spelling of their name Wikel, Wikle, Wykel don't be fooled by these people
If you want more info e-mail me direct kate#e-chamberlain.com

DC Number: G14003
Name: WIKEL, KELLIE LYNN
Race: WHITE
Sex: FEMALE
Hair Color: BROWN
Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 5'08''
Weight: 110 lbs.
Birth Date: 08/10/1979
Supervision Begin Date: 10/03/2006
Current Location: GAINESVILLE
Current Status: SUSPENSE
Supervision Type: PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date: 04/02/2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliases:
KELLIE LYNN SWIFT KELLIE WIKEL
KELLIE LYNN WIKEL KELLIE WYKLE

Note: The offense descriptions are truncated and do not necessarily reflect the crime for which the offender is on supervision. Please refer to the court documents or the Florida Statutes for further information or definition.

Current Community Supervision History:
Offense Date Offense Sentence Date County Case No. Community Supervision Length
04/24/2006 FRAUD USE OF PERSONAL ID 10/03/2006 ALACHUA 0601913 1Y 6M 0D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record: 1 of 1

The Florida Department of Corrections updates this information regularly, to ensure that it is complete and accurate, however this information can change quickly. Therefore, the information on this site may not reflect the true current location, status, scheduled termination date, or other information regarding an offender.

This database contains public record information on felony offenders sentenced to the Department of Corrections. This information only includes offenders sentenced to state prison or state supervision. Information contained herein includes current and prior offenses. Offense types include related crimes such as attempts, conspiracies and solicitations to commit crimes. Information on offenders sentenced to county jail, county probation, or any other form of supervision is not contained. The information is derived from court records provided to the Department of Corrections and is made available as a public service to interested citizens. The Department of Corrections makes no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Any person who believes information provided is not accurate may contact the Department of Corrections.

For questions and comments, you may contact the Department of Corrections, Bureau of Probation and Parole Field Services, GAINESVILLE Circuit Office. This information is made available to the public and law enforcement in the interest of public safety.

Search Criteria: Last Name: wikel First Name: Kellie Search Aliases: on Sex: F Race: W Offense Category: ALL Classification Status: Current Custody: Identifier Type: ALL County of Supervision: ALL Current Location: ALL Eye Color: BRO Hair Color: BRO Supervision Type: ALL Supervision Status: ALL

Return to Corrections Offender Information Network

Home | Highlights | Reports | Facilities | Offender Search | FAQs | Search | Contact
Privacy Policy

Old 01-11-2007, 10:19 PM   #235
bigsnakedaddy
Anyone who emails me at bigsnakedaddy@sc.rr.com or gatorboy@sc.rr.com will recieve her felony conviction portrait and police file page. There are additional felony charges awaiting her in FL. Additionally I've been notified that she wrote a fraudulent check in the amount of nearly $2500 dollars to one Florida's finest reptile importers/suppliersand conned them into trying to collect it from Paradise Pets when it bounced... Kate can you verify who, what, when, etc????????? She also wrote a check on a closed acct of approx $300 to Gila Productions for one of their fine Louisiana Shows....... Best regards to all. Roark

Old 01-12-2007, 01:54 AM   #236
Wolfy-hound
How despicable! Paradise Pets, I've been meaning ot come to your store for a while, but I can't find it. I live just outside Gainesville and I've been told by several people that 'something weird' was up with "that store" and they mentioned a person of that decription. I'll be sure to tell everyone that your store is back to a intelligent owner and that it's good business now.
I hope she goes to jail, but he should too! Good to see so many people acting to get tehm punished for stuff that they did.
Wolfy

Old 01-12-2007, 10:18 AM   #237
Sherry Howell
They are oily people and, as such, seem to be able to slide out of trouble by running. Even when they get caught, as in Kelli, she slid right out of it and is back in TN where they are pulling their crap.

Old 02-24-2007, 01:46 PM   #238
Nymisis
well .... what can i say .... they slip out soo easy because.. with the exception of the bad checks ... they didnt do anything illegal .... they con greedy stupid people ....in the case of the pet shop store .. why didnt anybody open an escrow account befor selling the store??? what was the previous owner trying to hide that they would by-pass escrow to ensure a clean sale??? and as for the failed show, it seems to me that anyone with half a brain would have researched the numbers .. but no .. you thought you were gona get an exclusive spot and cash in .. and when it blew up in your faces you got pissed .. troy is imfamouse for conning the greedy and other cons .. hence .. you cant bust him because of your own dirty laundry .. honestly, it wont surprize me one bit if he now sue's you all for defamation and uses this thread against you... which he can .... look guys .. bottom line is ... you cant blame anyone but yourselves for being soo stupid in the first place .... theres an old saying ... fool me once , shame on you.. fool me twice, shame on me .. should have learned the first time ...... the world is full of troy's and kellies arround every corner ...you honestly think writing all this crap is gona change anything .... he's giving you all the rope you need to hang yourselves and trust me ... he will let you hang .....let it go people , you have better things to do .. but if your sooo stupid enough to continue this and he does get an injuction against you and sue's the crap outa ya .... its your own damn falut ..... consider yourselves as having been warned ....as reptile people .. i'de think you'de have the common sence "NOT" to chase a viper into its nest....

Old 03-01-2007, 06:56 AM   #239
bigsnakedaddy
This post only proves that water seeks its own level! This sounds a lot like Troy, Same poor grammar, incorrect spelling, and lame train of thought. Defending that which has no defense. Everyone involved in the Nashville Show could participate (and win) in a class action lawsuit for fraud based on the advertised nonexisitent ticket sales alone, It is not admirable to steal from people by using checks from closed accounts. On every level Troy and Kellie are an embarrassment to their families, themselves, and society as a whole. Anyone who defends them or states that their victims deserved to be cheated fall into that same category of illeterate idiots. Any fool can see that it would be cheaper for the crooks in question to pay their just debts than to hire a nonexistent attorney. Here is a letter Troy sent me promising yet again to pay me what he and his convicted wife owe me. Troy ever the gallant one blames Kellie and is he, himself the self portrayed victim.

Email from Troy:

Hey IT will be soon I just got some gigs booked. Im sorry its taking so long

----- Original Message ----
To: Troy Wykle <troywykle@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2006 10:54:37 AM
Subject: Re: payment address

???????
----- Original Message -----
To: gatorboy
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 1:56 AM
Subject: Re: payment address

I would Paypal but Kellie screwed up the pay pal account a long time ago so I dont have one anymore.

----- Original Message ----
To: Troy Wykle <troywykle@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 6:43:18 PM
Subject: payment address

Hmmm. If this is an honest gesture from you I will be impressed. Please send a u.s. postal money order to:

Roark Ferguson
109 Tanglewood Dr
N. Charleston, SC 29418

or paypal me $1000 at bigsnakedaddy@sc.rr.coml

When can I expect the money?
----- Original Message -----
To: gatorboy
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: jailhouse rock

Hi Roark, I will pay you for the check because it is right to do so. Afterall I was married to her and I am the one who paid off the Expo center to the tune of 6K Send me an address to send you out so money. Im really sorry for how the reptile show turned out actually I wanted nothing more than for there to be a great show in the Nashville area and I am sorry for the havoc Kellie has caused since. But we are not together any longer and I cant control her actions. But please send me info so I can clear this up with you. I as an entertainer would be just as upset to not get my fee after I performed. But if you ask anyone involved the Reptile show was Kellies baby from start to finish I never even contacted any vendors to attend. I was along for the ride as well. So send me an address and I will make this right with you okay.

Thank you Roark and no hard feelings, Troy

Check out their websites where they portray themselves as the happy couple constantly posting new pics of themselve together with Kellie Crook expecting a baby in September. Thick as thieves I'd say. Of course no money has been rec'd........... Best regards to all.

Roark

psL If you call the manager at the expo center he will tell you that they still owe $$$$$

Old 03-03-2007, 02:59 AM   #240
Nymisis
Jesus Christ Roark , get a fucking life already .... its been what?? 2 years now since you wrote that first post ... if your so damn adament about this hire a god damn lawyer and be done with it already ... i've known some whiners in my time but damn boy .. give it a rest already ... and why is it you havent done anything ... is it because nobody will take the case??? .... all you do is bitch ... 48 fucking pages of it !!!!!! .... on the plus side , it has been very entertaining to read all your crap .. kinda like reality TV on steriods ... So you lost some money , big deal .. look at all the people who got fucked by Enron .. you dont see them bitching ... how bout all the people who lost their ass's in the stock market .. i'm sure they lost more money than you can dream of when the dot com bubble burst .... banks fuck people right and left every day yet they dont cry nearly as bad as you do ... I myself got screwed by a used car salesman but hey, i learned my lesson and life goes on .... after 2 years its pretty clear your never gona see your money again ... its gone pal .. deal with it .... your just gona have to come to terms with the fact that you made a stupid mistake, learn from it and dont do it again ... if you do .. your a retard ,.. plain and simple ....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread