Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #241
MKJurassic
I retract the statement of the photos! Thank you!

Old 04-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #242
red.dragon.frog
They are stressed due to transport and I was unable to get clearer photos of the underside at this time.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:41 AM   #243
red.dragon.frog
You are correct in all statements except it was shipped USPS Express. I have been given a couple answers from different people on the time frame with USPS. The maximum time I was told was 14 days. The minimum time I was told was 3 days. -These were are given to me as business days excluding holidays.- This was given to me from USPS employees.
My forms of identity have been sent in and my last name is under review since I use a partial last name in my day to day life while my license gives a longer last name. I have used the name Rhonda Alsa for a little over 27 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKJurassic View Post
Okay, I read through this and things seem to be going in circles fast. Here are the facts as I seem them stated so far?

1.) Jeremy and Rhonda agreed to trade. Two female AFT's for a Monsoon.

2.) Both have complaints against the other, Rhonda believes she received 1.1 AFT's, not 2 .1's as promised, Jeremy claims to have received an empty box.

3.) It is a fact that when shipped, Rhonda's stated weight on the box was 1 pound.

4.) It is a fact that Rhonda received the geckos, regardless of the sex of them. Evidence that she received a male and female instead of two females as Jeremy claims has yet to be seen.

So the only things left to prove, from what I can tell, is:

1.) The correct sex of both of the AFT's through picture or video to back up Rhonda's claims. The sooner posted the better as that ends that debate.

2.) does anyone know how long it takes for UPS to bill? I would imagine it is rather quickly? I do not know.

3.) Rhonda's identity is in question, but that will all be cleared up asap one way or the other.

Everything else seems useless and irrelevant. The lifespan of AFT's can very I'm sure. Rhonda, without any further proof I don't think there is anything left to say? Perhaps contact UPS to see how long it takes to be billed for overage and post the pics as soon as possible?

Old 04-22-2012, 02:46 AM   #244
MKJurassic
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
You are correct in all statements except it was shipped USPS Express. I have been given a couple answers from different people on the time frame with USPS. The maximum time I was told was 14 days. The minimum time I was told was 3 days. -These were are given to me as business days excluding holidays.- This was given to me from USPS employees.
My forms of identity have been sent in and my last name is under review since I use a partial last name in my day to day life while my license gives a longer last name. I have used the name Rhonda Alsa for a little over 27 years.
Now, no matter how many people come on here to weigh in if the two AFT's are indeed both female or male or female, it is clear to me that you have already made up your mind on the sex of the two geckos. Now this leads to believe you would want to ship them back since they are not what you intended to trade for? This of course would occur after it is proven that Jeremy was actually sent a true Monsoon and not an empty box by the overage bill. I read through all the previous posts and I assume that there is absolutely no way to call their billing department to determine what you will be billed for before you receive the actual bill?

Old 04-22-2012, 02:48 AM   #245
Willow
Horray for information! I'm glad to be seeing some now.

Pictures of the animals is a great start. I am of course curious about the discrepancies in Rhonda's identity, but I'm sure Dennis with deal with it as needed.

It seems we may have to wait for Rhonda's billing for the exact weight on the box, I'm unsure as to why USPS is unable to provide that information to either party involved tho. (I find it hard to believe USPS doesn't have that info and is unwilling to give it out)

Old 04-22-2012, 02:50 AM   #246
MKJurassic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Horray for information! I'm glad to be seeing some now.

Pictures of the animals is a great start. I am of course curious about the discrepancies in Rhonda's identity, but I'm sure Dennis with deal with it as needed.

It seems we may have to wait for Rhonda's billing for the exact weight on the box, I'm unsure as to why USPS is unable to provide that information to either party involved tho. (I find it hard to believe USPS doesn't have that info and is unwilling to give it out)
That is my concern in the whole situation. I would want to know asap how much I owed for overages. I thought they would have that information available as soon as the item arrived at its destination as it obviously had to have been weighed in transit if they plan to correctly charge someone?

Old 04-22-2012, 02:54 AM   #247
eclements81
I have 2 female AFT's right now that have bulges that make them look like they should be males but are not and I have had and bred AFT's for years.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:06 AM   #248
red.dragon.frog
By all means if someone things they are different than what we have determined I would like to know. From our view it appears to be a male and female. I will not be shipping them back to Jeromy Dana or doing any business with him in the future. I have called USPS and was told there are no notes on the package. When asking how do I find out what I will be billed I was told I have to wait for it to be billed.

This is a photo of the -believed- male in his quarantine tank. He was stretching out onto the heat. To me he does not look like a well cared for gecko but others can form their own opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKJurassic View Post
Now, no matter how many people come on here to weigh in if the two AFT's are indeed both female or male or female, it is clear to me that you have already made up your mind on the sex of the two geckos. Now this leads to believe you would want to ship them back since they are not what you intended to trade for? This of course would occur after it is proven that Jeremy was actually sent a true Monsoon and not an empty box by the overage bill. I read through all the previous posts and I assume that there is absolutely no way to call their billing department to determine what you will be billed for before you receive the actual bill?
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2012, 03:09 AM   #249
red.dragon.frog
The main thing that makes me think the one is a male is we all could see what looked to be pores. The photo barely shows this. Based on the photos what sex would you lean towards on both of them? If you don't mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclements81 View Post
I have 2 female AFT's right now that have bulges that make them look like they should be males but are not and I have had and bred AFT's for years.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:12 AM   #250
MKJurassic
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
By all means if someone things they are different than what we have determined I would like to know. From our view it appears to be a male and female. I will not be shipping them back to Jeromy Dana or doing any business with him in the future. I have called USPS and was told there are no notes on the package. When asking how do I find out what I will be billed I was told I have to wait for it to be billed.

This is a photo of the -believed- male in his quarantine tank. He was stretching out onto the heat. To me he does not look like a well cared for gecko but others can form their own opinions.
So regardless of the true sex of the two geckos you intend on keeping them if it indeed proven that the Monsoon was sent? So you are satisfied with the trade or more willing to accept it still? If the bill does not show any additional weight charges or a bill is never received/posted then you will indeed have to do business with Jeremy again as the two AFT's will have to be shipped back. Otherwise your integrity will be greatly questioned as people who don't know either of you will be forced to conclude that you did indeed ship an empty box without proof showing otherwise. I do not know if that is the case, but I do trust that you will post proof of your innocence as soon as you are able. There is absolutely no other way to truly solve this mess. I do hope it works out and that it truly was just stolen in the mail or something of that sort

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!