Bad Guy Bobby Hill - Varnyard Herps: Buyers Beware. - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #241
chaddaniel
Wednesday no later than 3

He also gave me a tracking number, and was very nice so I hope he is trying to do right by everybody..good luck to everyone and ill let you know when I receive my little guy

Old 10-16-2012, 12:38 AM   #242
Skiploder
Can Chad and Melissa both post their respective correspondences with Bobby?

Given you both the benefit of the doubt............but...........

Both of you joined this month, both of you have posted only in this thread and you two are the only people who are getting their animals..........

Old 10-16-2012, 12:40 AM   #243
Skiploder
Forget it Melissa, just saw your other thread.............

My apologies.

Old 10-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #244
Ed Clark
Craig, I have actively been asking for anyone that were not members here to register and tell their experience with Bobby Hill. seems like they took the time to become members to add to this thread.

You might be looking too hard at new members in this thread, I would like to thank them both for coming forward with their info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
Can Chad and Melissa both post their respective correspondences with Bobby?

Given you both the benefit of the doubt............but...........

Both of you joined this month, both of you have posted only in this thread and you two are the only people who are getting their animals..........

Old 10-16-2012, 03:14 AM   #245
blokhedd
there have also been more people reporting calls from bobby on tegu talk hopefully hes finally getting them out.

Old 10-16-2012, 03:25 AM   #246
SirenSanJose
Hate to be the one to ask this, but have the tracking numbers been checked as even being valid?

Old 10-16-2012, 08:02 AM   #247
Focal
Chad/Melissa,

What steps did you take to pursue bobby for him to get you a Tegu? Something connected with him and maybe others can do the same to receive their animals.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:45 AM   #248
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Craig, I have actively been asking for anyone that were not members here to register and tell their experience with Bobby Hill. seems like they took the time to become members to add to this thread.

You might be looking too hard at new members in this thread, I would like to thank them both for coming forward with their info.
Ed, I had thoughts that mirrored Craig's. His question was courteous, and I'm sure the members realize that hard looks and sometimes, questions, pave the road to truth. When he saw Melissa's other thread, he apologized.
Those who are new should feel welcome to post, but courteous and respectful questions need not be withheld.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #249
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Those who are new should feel welcome to post
I may have been a little over protective because I have been asking people to register and tell their story. in the past I have seen new members ganged up on here then banned because they responded in a bad way when they were under attack.

The winds have changed here and I believe the personal attacks are moderated more closely and people like Keith N. and Wes P. are quickly removed, as well people like that should be.

Once again I ask anyone that is not a member and has had a bad business experience with Bobby Hill please register and tell your story.

Old 10-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #250
Crystal Acveedo
Just wanted to say that our business is done with Bobby Hill. He refunded our money back after a long battle of calling him several times a day and emailing him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bobby hill, tegusforsale.com, varnyard