Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #241
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiExotics View Post
and? seems to me by the pm;s I have received, that they do care. Just posting facts on box turtles rules in florida. No big deal, and not an attack on anyone. Maybe I enlightened you so you can stay in the lines I have crossed before. Or maybe I showed others that didn’t know the law? THINK POSITIVE
PA regulates native species!

Chuck I knew your name rung a bell with me and after noticing you lived in PA it hit me. You use to be friends with Shawn Noble and use to vend a couple of shows out this way back in the day. Why did you leave PA?

Old 01-08-2010, 08:11 PM   #242
lanceheads
Steve,
Who's Shawn Noble? I have heard that name before, maybe at the Hamburg show?

Randal Berry

Old 01-08-2010, 09:36 PM   #243
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Steve,
Who's Shawn Noble? I have heard that name before, maybe at the Hamburg show?

Randal Berry
Randal,

Shawn Noble is just an old mutual friend of Chuck & I and probably someone you don’t know. As far as I know he’s never vended at a show. I believe Chuck knows more about Shawn than I do, Chuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post

Chuck I knew your name rung a bell with me and after noticing you lived in PA it hit me. You use to be friends with Shawn Noble and use to vend a couple of shows out this way back in the day. Why did you leave PA?

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/fishpub/summary/repamp.html

The following reptile and amphibian species have NO OPEN SEASON.

The DAILY LIMIT is 0 (zero) and POSSESSION LIMIT is 0 (zero).

TURTLES

Blanding’s Turtle
Eastern Box Turtle
Spotted Turtle
Wood Turtle

Old 01-08-2010, 09:41 PM   #244
critical bill
Quote:

I've never met a Shawn Noble and I have never vended at any show anywhere in the country in my life.

Why did I leave PA? My wife's law office moved to Florida and I stood to make $165,000.00 in profit selling my home if we relocated. The choice was rather easy, job, money, sun.

Be very careful with the things you say about me that aren't a fact. You see the bold underlined above? Consider it your first and last warning.

Ask me what you don't know and want to know. I'm not a law dodging scumbag or a convicted smuggler. I have nothing, absolutely nothing to hide or hide from.

Next? Who's up?

Old 01-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #245
critical bill
Quote:
Randal,

Shawn Noble is just an old mutual friend of Chuck & I and probably someone you don’t know. As far as I know he’s never vended at a show. I believe Chuck knows more about Shawn than I do, Chuck?

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/fishpub/summary/repamp.html

The following reptile and amphibian species have NO OPEN SEASON.

The DAILY LIMIT is 0 (zero) and POSSESSION LIMIT is 0 (zero).

TURTLES

Blanding’s Turtle
Eastern Box Turtle
Spotted Turtle
Wood Turtle
I warned you. You have just one chance to retract what you said.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #246
critical bill
Three Toed Box Turtles are non native to PA and there is no limit to the quantity you may possess. Any animal I have ever acquired has been done so legally.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:58 PM   #247
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
I warned you. You have just one chance to retract what you said.
Are you going to sue me for Libel and on what grounds?

Old 01-08-2010, 10:01 PM   #248
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiExotics View Post
Wow, not taking sides, but got to say, no one should talk to or be talked to like the posts show.
Chuck is in Kissimmee, Florida? How is he going to profit from eastern box turtles when it is illegal to buy, trade, possess more then two Terrapene carolina sp(no matter the subspecies) ..... in Florida? You can surely purchase two from out of state( if you dont already have two, and only two per household), but if they reproduce you cannot sell them, and by law the second one hatches,and you still have the parents, your in violation.
Just curious......am I missing something? Is he not in Florida?
I am replying to the post above.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #249
kenn2
Three Toed Box Turtles are non native to PA and there is no limit to the quantity you may possess. Any animal I have ever acquired has been done so legally.
If you live in florida why are you quoting law from PA?

Old 01-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #250
critical bill
Quote:
Are you going to sue me for Libel and on what grounds?
If it becomes necessary, yes, and that choice is yours. I don't know who this Shawn person is that you are referring to. And you are referring to me as a mutual friend of yours and his, which we clearly are not and have never been. You are also posting PA wildlife law as to elude that I have violated such laws.

Lets square the easy part since you don't think I'm serious and you don't seem to be concerned. What is you current business or residential address that my attorney can contact you at?

Or should I just contact your probation officer or the carbon county jail and have one of my buddies there retrieve it for me?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!