Sheila Topp/Shelialovesanimals BAD! BAD! VERY BAD! - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:56 AM   #251
Alex G
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony1964 View Post
What you are describing are abcesses. The waxy stuff is pus, reptiles don't have liquid pus, they have "cheesy"pus. I would debride (clean out all the dead material(pus)) flush with betadine solution and water (weak tea solution) dry it with a gauze pad and put on PrepH, which is a great debriding agent, pain reliver, itch reliver. If you want to add a bit of neosporin in the prep H to add in antibiotic help. I would not bandage, this wound needs to breathe. Keep her instead on papertowels, blank butcher paper or old newsprint. I am surprised that the vet didn't give her ICe (intracoeloemic) fluids. I am sure after all she been through, she has a dehydration problem. If you don't believe me, at least, bring this up to your vet. Good luck. MaryAnn
This thread is 6 years old and the animal died.

Old 05-22-2014, 11:22 AM   #252
Kathy Kerwin
Omg this all this over an incident over possibly someone not understanding the pay pal shipping procedures... I have met Shelia Topp personally and I truly do not think she is the animal murdering crazy lady everyone is making her out to be. Be nice. Mean people suck!

Old 05-22-2014, 11:49 AM   #253
Ed Clark
Maybe you missed the last 251 posts Kathy?

Old 08-05-2017, 04:20 PM   #254
AjsArtwork
Sheila arrested

This woman was finally caught and arrested

Old 08-05-2017, 05:39 PM   #255
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by AjsArtwork View Post
This woman was finally caught and arrested
Link or anything with further details?

Old 08-06-2017, 07:13 PM   #257
votgs
Just read through this entire thread today, and here's something with a little more information about her arrest.

http://www.claytodayonline.com/stori...efs-71317,7710

State officers charge woman with forging veterinary documents, more

"KEYSTONE HEIGHTS – The Clay County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a Keystone Heights woman who has been wanted since October 2016 for allegedly forging veterinary documents used in the sale of pets.
Police arrested Sheila Kay Topp, 51, on July 11 at 4 p.m. where she turned herself in to the CCSO at its Green Cove Springs headquarters. She faces two counts of presenting forged official certificates, three counts of criminal use of personal identification, two counts of transfer ownership of animal without official certification or veterinarian inspection.
The investigation began October 25, 2016 when an officer with the state Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement contacted a law enforcement officer for the state Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services regarding what officers believed to be a fraudulent health certificate issued from Baldwin Animal Clinic in Baldwin, Fla. west of Jacksonville.
During the investigation, the clinic’s owner, Robert Engle, told investigators that he did not issue to the fraudulent certificate nor given anyone else permission to use the certificate or his veterinarian license number.
On November 9, 2016, investigators were led to Topp’s home in Keystone Heights to “obtain a statement and review documents pertaining to the sale of dogs,” states the arrest warrant. However, when police approached the home, no one answered the door, but heard dogs barking from inside an air-conditioned garage. Investigators left Topp a voice mail asking her to call them back.
When she finally did call the officers back, investigators stated, “I received multiple telephone calls from a woman who identified herself as the defendant. She was very irate, harassing and refused to cooperate in any way.”
After booking in the Clay County Jail, Topp was released on $35,015 bond. "

I'd like to point out the quote from the investigators at the end of the article. I saw several people pop in during the early part of the thread, ten years ago, and say that they've met this woman in person, and she didn't behave nastily at all, so they just couldn't believe she'd send harassing emails. Apparently, by now she feels very comfortable in behaving this way over the telephone to officers of the law who are investigating her for criminal activities. Not so far-fetched anymore, is it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!