Info Need some advice on a situation involving Alea Rodriguez. - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2016, 09:07 AM   #251
Herps Alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Wow. Stay classy Maela. Nothing like smearing reputations to try and repair your own. Without proof this is all unsubstantiated anecdote. You chose to work with her, so what does that say about yourself? You both acted like juveniles during this entire process, and you are continuing to. You need to know when to let sleeping dogs lie.

Thank you Keith for taking the high road to get the situation resolved. With luck, this thread will die. Unfortunately, due to the personalities involved, I'm anticipating another fifty posts or so of Facebook drama before it does so.
My bad. Sorry

Old 04-30-2016, 09:13 AM   #252
missred
And yes Keith it is your bad!!! I want my 100$ back from selling my snake so I can take my boa to the vet since he has a r.i so bad he has snot and bubbles coming from his mouth!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 04-30-2016, 09:14 AM   #253
missred
I'm tired of playing these damn games!!! Everyone thinks everything went smooth it didnt!!!! I sold a snake and they handed off the wrong one. Now my boa is ridiculously sick!!! And getting more so!!!

Old 04-30-2016, 09:37 AM   #254
TeguBuzz
This whole thread is the biggest joke I've ever read.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:57 PM   #255
nickolasanastasiou
Maela, are you going to name these parties you have mentioned? The "trash talkers" and the sources for the messages you have read?

Old 04-30-2016, 01:58 PM   #256
nickolasanastasiou
Kudos to Keith, by the way, for stepping in and stepping up with zero obligation to do so. Especially given the noise level.

Old 04-30-2016, 02:04 PM   #257
missred
That's none of your business and no kudos to Keith!!! Why? Because he sold a snake for me and gave them the wrong snake he apparently didn't know the difference between a jungle carpet python and irian Jaya carpet python whom both BTW look completely different!!! Not to mention the sick snake I now have that was SHIPPED SICK!!!! was actually not even properly packed to be perfectly honest either!!! So no kudos to Keith!!! He has the 100$ that I paid into the shipping that came from me selling the irian Jaya that I would like back to pay for my boas treatments!!!

Old 04-30-2016, 02:05 PM   #258
missred
Also he wouldn't have done so had I not paid him to do so!!!

Old 04-30-2016, 02:40 PM   #259
nickolasanastasiou
It is my business, actually, as it involves a rule here.

My kudos to Keith for his tolerance as well.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:30 PM   #260
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by missred View Post
I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY REPUTATION ON HERE!!!
Obviously, you don't. But your deteriorating reputation isn't just 'on here', an internet search of your name will bring up this thread and your (mis)behavior to anyone curious enough to do a search.
Not so good for you, but fortunate for any others who might be looking before they leap into any sort of transaction with you, that they can see ahead of time what lies in store.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!