Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:09 AM   #251
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft
This makes me think of that saying about how telling the truth is easier since there are no lies to remember.
Aint that the truth. You'd think that some one with as many lies in their brain as Mr Dumbass seems to have, would be at least smart enough to keep notes on the fables he is trying to sell us, in an effort to keep them straight.

Then again, it's pretty obvious he ain't the brightest crayon in the box. Almost makes me feel sorry for Him. Except I don't have enough respect for liars to feel sorry for them at all.

Mr Dumbass. This is not Saturday night live, you are not Drew Carey, or any of those Ad Lib artists. Generating stories on the fly is not your strong suite, as is evident with the many contradictory posts YOU, YOURSELF, have tried to spin off on us.

Do yourself a favor, and go take a nap. You'll need your strength come Sunday it's looking like.

Rick

Old 07-13-2007, 09:27 AM   #252
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
DWAYNE I DID NOT SPEAK TO YOU ON THE PHONE AT ALL. THOSE ADS I BELIEVE WHERE POSTED ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS THE OTHER ADS WHEN SHE ASKED ME FOR THE FAVOR TO POST THEM .THOSE ADS ARE DELETED ..1ST OF ALL ABOUT THE ADS WITH THE PUPPIES COMING SOON IM NOT SAYING THEY ARE HERE IN THE AD. READ BEFORE SPEAKING, AND THE OTHER TO ADS ARE MY SNAKES ASK JASON MATHESON IF WE TRADED AND WHAT WE TRADED FOR YOU WILL SEE THOSE SNAKES ARE MINE

Geeze you are dense. READ BEFORE SPEAKING YOURSELF. The purpose of posting the ad with the puppies was not so much as to point out the fact that you were pre-selling animals (with no refundable deposit) on animals not even born yet, but the fact that you clearly were telling the whole world that your location was BROCKTON, MA... a place you said you never been to and which you keep changing your stories.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:42 AM   #253
Keith Northrop
Talking Can We start a Thread about......the

"Dumbest Scammers" and keep a running list???? This would be the first entry.....My struggle to keep my Number of Posts higher than My Warning points is proving to be very difficult. I don't post just to post. I would like to
Thanks Mr. Dumbas...(Couldn't stop laughing on that one)...for giving me the opportunity to Bring my Post/Warning Level Back to 1. I Love this place...Later

Old 07-13-2007, 01:56 PM   #254
Desert Dweller Reptiles
The Snakes are finally back home!

I just wanted to give everyone an update.

Pamela failed with her numerous calls to FedEx trying to re-direct the package back to her location to finalize the scam. Pamela if you are following this thread - you will be hearing from a representative handling this case!

The snakes just arrive and they appear to be okay. I am so glad we packed them well for the trip - 48hrs back and forth is this AZ heat - I am amazed they made it back live.

Again - We thank all of you for your support and help!

Dwayne & Suzanne Bulat
Desert Dweller Reptiles

Old 07-13-2007, 01:58 PM   #255
Vitalisse
I'm so glad to hear your snakes came back ok!!

Old 07-13-2007, 02:00 PM   #256
Miss Tuniwha
CONGRATS Dwayne! I am so happy to hear they got home ok! That really would have been some icing on the cake if they didn't make it because of Pamela's attempts to redirect them!

Much congrats!

Old 07-13-2007, 02:00 PM   #257
Jim O
Good to hear it Dwayne!

Old 07-13-2007, 02:03 PM   #258
Dennis Hultman
Dwayne, that's great to hear.

Just remember it was John that admitted to posting the ads. It was John that sent the photos out to others. It was John's address your snakes were going to.
It was John's phone numbers as well. It was John's K.S. account that was suspended. It was John you spoke to. It was John and Pam on the answering machine. It was John and Pam on the website. It was John who started this false good guy thread in order to have a false reference for Pamela.

Hang them both............

Old 07-13-2007, 03:58 PM   #259
NorthernRegius.com
This has got to be... I really didn't think people could be so low! So glad the snakes are back safe in AZ, now those two would-be thieves need to be jailed. Thank goodness you guys were on these two. You've not only saved folks from getting scammed you've given me food for thought when it comes to shipping too. Yikes!

Old 07-13-2007, 04:58 PM   #260
jsrocket
I have been following this thread with no comments, but I have one now. NICE JOB by Dennis H, JimO, Dennis T, and several other sharp fauna members for exposing these scammers, through some clever work.

The BOI works once again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!