Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!! - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #251
Dan Scolaro
That is BOGUS.

That was before I ran out of them your scammer.

If I had them like the emails say I do, then why the heck did you buy them from the importers personal collection?

How are you going to lie about that? The tracking number is from his place to your place.

Lie again Mr. Liar Garcia.

Provide more misleading bogus emails to twist the facts of the events of your sale Mr. Liar Garcia.

I want to see a statement from you now that denies the fact that you called me after I sold all of my snakes and begged me to ask the importer to sell you his snakes. Now put in writing that you deny that so I can bust you up in court you punk.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #252
Dan Scolaro
WHERE IS YOUR STATEMENT THAT I TOLD YOU I WAS SOLD OUT AND YOU BEGGED TO GET THE IMPORTERS SNAKES FROM HIS PERSONAL COLLECTION?

ADMIT THE TRUTH MR. LIAR GARCIA.

THE FEDEX IS FROM HIS PLACE TO YOUR PLACE.

DODGE THAT FACT BUM.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #253
Dan Scolaro
MR. LIAR GARCIA:

MY ATTORNEY IS READING THIS AT PRESENT.

POST A STATEMENT THAT YOU DENY THAT I TOLD YOU I WAS SOLD OUT AND YOU REQUEST TO GET THE IMPORTERS PERSONAL SNAKES AND TO HELP YOUR DEAL WITH HIM.

MAKE A DENIAL MR. LIAR GARCIA.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #254
JG1153
I Juan Gracia hereby specifically and explicitly deny the fact that I contacted Mr. Dan Scolaro of DTS-herps after his ad had been removed and all his stock was sold and begged him to ask the importer to sell me his snakes.

notice how I can do this since I know I'm not lying and the evidence supports my assertions. whereas anytime you are asked a direct question you you find a way to evade it.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #255
Dan Scolaro
Cat have your tongue Mr. Liar Garcia?

Open your mouth Mr. Garcia.

Speak Mr. Garcia.

Say something fraud again Mr. Garcia.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #256
Dan Scolaro
I got it now punk.

See you in court thief.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #257
treeboa
No one believes your BS Dan. Juan, I filed a complaint with Kingsnake too. Hopefully they will overlook their bad feelings about the BOI and look into this.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #258
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
I got it now punk.

See you in court thief.
IDK Dan the way you have never once posted any proof in any of the bad guy thread about you in the past or present. How your going to take some one to court with just your insane ranting and lying over and over and over good luck with that. I wonder if dan is going to take that red dress he talks about all the time.. O btw I to also summited a report to kingsnake.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #259
JG1153
I would like to say to anyone else interested in this thread that I am sorry this thread has continued for this long. My reason to continue to argue with Dan is simply to exploit the fact that I know he can't possibly and isn't smart enough to stop and will continue to make statements on this thread which are being recorded and can be used against him in future legal proceedings.

If anyone is tired of reading all the back and forth simply ask me to stop and I will stop engaging Dan's baseless arguments. I'm pretty sure there's more than enough useful information here already but the more he continues the more entangled he becomes and the easier it will be to do something about it.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #260
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeboa View Post
No one believes your BS Dan. Juan, I filed a complaint with Kingsnake too. Hopefully they will overlook their bad feelings about the BOI and look into this.
Thank you Jeff your assistance is greatly appreciated not only by me but by our industry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!