Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #251
Dennis Hultman
While I was looking at the information being sent and responding I missed the post about the "idiots on this site" Degrading the site and the members will not be tolerated. Please refrain from such comments.
The goal here should be to get to the truth and a resolution.

I understand your reasoning given for the shorten name. That is what you use and prefer.

The terms of service is pretty clear and posted on this site regarding full names. If it is just a matter of use and what you go by then you wouldn't mind mentioning what your full name is, correct? Since you aren't hiding who you are, it is just what you use.

If you are claiming privacy on the full name then you are out of luck here.
As far as private information, your name isn't private. Your full name is required on this site and you agreed to the terms of service here when you signed up. We don't play the anonymous game here. To post on the BOI or in the classifieds it is mandatory.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #252
red.dragon.frog
I have called USPS several times asking. I would like to know how much more I am going to have to pay for this whole ordeal. I find it frustrating that no one at the USPS has been able to give me an exact time frame for the billing or the weight of the package. A person on this BOI found on USPS website an indication that Jeromy Dana would have had to pay the overage at the time of pickup. USPS's 800 number told me it would be billed to my account with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKJurassic View Post
That is my concern in the whole situation. I would want to know asap how much I owed for overages. I thought they would have that information available as soon as the item arrived at its destination as it obviously had to have been weighed in transit if they plan to correctly charge someone?

Old 04-22-2012, 03:21 AM   #253
red.dragon.frog
I will keep the traded geckos despite what sex they are. If you notice in the photo of the one stretched out on heat it is obvious this animal does not need to be shipped again in the near future. I KNOW the monsoon was sent in the package that Jeromy Dana received. With all of the fraud and lies that have come out I do not believe his story that it was not in the box when he received it.

Quote:
So regardless of the true sex of the two geckos you intend on keeping them if it indeed proven that the Monsoon was sent? So you are satisfied with the trade or more willing to accept it still? If the bill does not show any additional weight charges or a bill is never received/posted then you will indeed have to do business with Jeremy again as the two AFT's will have to be shipped back. Otherwise your integrity will be greatly questioned as people who don't know either of you will be forced to conclude that you did indeed ship an empty box without proof showing otherwise. I do not know if that is the case, but I do trust that you will post proof of your innocence as soon as you are able. There is absolutely no other way to truly solve this mess. I do hope it works out and that it truly was just stolen in the mail or something of that sort

Old 04-22-2012, 03:29 AM   #254
red.dragon.frog
I apologize for calling members idiots and there is no degrading of the site intended. I do not mind my full named being mentioned, but I do prefer to go by Rhonda Alsa with any of my transactions. As stated before 27 years of using a name is why I used the name Rhonda Alsa on the site it is a habit. My children even use the shortened form of our name with school and most of their activities My full last name is Alsabrook for those that are curious of the name. Dennis can post verifying this if needed. Thank you Dennis for your time verifying my identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
While I was looking at the information being sent and responding I missed the post about the "idiots on this site" Degrading the site and the members will not be tolerated. Please refrain from such comments.
The goal here should be to get to the truth and a resolution.

I understand your reasoning given for the shorten name. That is what you use and prefer.

The terms of service is pretty clear and posted on this site regarding full names. If it is just a matter of use and what you go by then you wouldn't mind mentioning what your full name is, correct? Since you aren't hiding who you are, it is just what you use.

If you are claiming privacy on the full name then you are out of luck here.
As far as private information, your name isn't private. Your full name is required on this site and you agreed to the terms of service here when you signed up. We don't play the anonymous game here. To post on the BOI or in the classifieds it is mandatory.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:30 AM   #255
MKJurassic
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
I will keep the traded geckos despite what sex they are. If you notice in the photo of the one stretched out on heat it is obvious this animal does not need to be shipped again in the near future. I KNOW the monsoon was sent in the package that Jeromy Dana received. With all of the fraud and lies that have come out I do not believe his story that it was not in the box when he received it.
No, it is probably not the best idea to ship it out again after being shipped once, but if it must be done I doubt it will keel over. AFT's can be pretty hardy little guys! I just don't understand how someone would hold so much animosity over a simple misunderstanding. From my point of view a simple civilized conversation and awaiting the bill as proof of the true weight of package would have solved this problem. If the weight is correct, he takes it up with USPS and makes a claim, if it is not he goes to legal system and gains his property back that route. Either solution is rather straight forward, this thread is here for you to clear your name and for Jeremy to clear his. I completely understand you sticking to your story, it is just that the rest of us who have no idea need tangible evidence, which can easy be provided once obtained. It is also my opinion that both of those geckos are females, but it is hard to be sure without seeing them in person. As stated before, it is possible for females to have small bulges!

Old 04-22-2012, 03:55 AM   #256
red.dragon.frog
I am frustrated due to the manner this thread was started. I had not received the geckos yet when Jeromy Dana made the thread. My sons birthday was today and this has been on my mind which is why I am not in a grand mood about this. I spoke to people and had heard stories of things happening with shipping USPS and things disappearing out of boxes after this thread was made. When Jeromy Dana lied about the USPS member seeing him open the package and I spoke with her that made me start to believe he was trying to get more for the trade. I don't like being lied to and it makes me extremely angry and less willing to work with anyone. Then his fraud charges were brought into light. I have a hard time believing that someone stole the monsoon. I know I shipped the monsoon. That leave me believing that Jeromy Dana took it out of the box and then took a photo and started this.
Personally. If I opened a package in the USPS and it was empty I would flip out there and make it known that someone took my shipment out of the box. I don't see someone with the temper he has shown through emails and this BOI to calmly walk to his vehicle and email me. I understand the evidence speaks for itself. I fell like the whole picture is not being looked at because everyone is making light that Jeromy Dana has lied on this thread already.
When USPS bills me it will be posted. If Jeromy Dana would like to take legal measures against me that is his decision and right. I have all of our contact and the USPS documentation. I highly doubt it will go that far since he and I both know he received the monsoon and is trying to scam. With fraud already on his record and the USPS overage -to be billed soon- I would think he will not have a good case.
Thank you for the opinion on them being females. I do hope they both are. Once they settle in more I think it will be easier to tell also. They are not used to me or the environment and the last thing they want is someone looking at their undersides.
I appreciate your calm and logical responses.

Quote:
No, it is probably not the best idea to ship it out again after being shipped once, but if it must be done I doubt it will keel over. AFT's can be pretty hardy little guys! I just don't understand how someone would hold so much animosity over a simple misunderstanding. From my point of view a simple civilized conversation and awaiting the bill as proof of the true weight of package would have solved this problem. If the weight is correct, he takes it up with USPS and makes a claim, if it is not he goes to legal system and gains his property back that route. Either solution is rather straight forward, this thread is here for you to clear your name and for Jeremy to clear his. I completely understand you sticking to your story, it is just that the rest of us who have no idea need tangible evidence, which can easy be provided once obtained. It is also my opinion that both of those geckos are females, but it is hard to be sure without seeing them in person. As stated before, it is possible for females to have small bulges!

Old 04-22-2012, 03:58 AM   #257
red.dragon.frog
I will be MIA from around 7am-9pm EST for the next 6 days. I will reply and post when I am able to. I will continue to harass the USPS about receiving an overage bill. Once I have more information I will post it.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:10 AM   #258
Fangthane
Rhonda, since the moderation staff appears to be sufficiently satisfied that you are who you claim to be, please accept my apologies for so aggressively questioning your identity.

Old 04-22-2012, 04:36 AM   #259
JeromyD
Rhonda alsa look on monday i will be making a claim and they will do all the work to verify that a 1lb box was shipped end of story on that if it was heavier than something happened it shipment and the product is missing and insurance is gonna pay for it. Also you bring up the fraud charge that is still an open case even as of now i have not been charged with it and i gave the lawyers name your more than welcome to call him. you are just using the little leverage you have and so you know i still have 1 female aft here i thought i purchased a 1.2 group but they have yet to produce and non of them have showed pores as my last male did. So no eggs no pores = no males to me. they were young that amel is under a year old and eats great and you comment about the way he looks was a little out of line he has a fat tail full structure and was in a box for 2 days shipped late wed arrived on friday per your instructions because that address is not able to receive over night shipments i tried all 3 carriers no one does over night to that area all the time and i wanted to ship before thursday. or i would haveto wait till next week. until usps confirms the box to heavier than 1lb than only 1lb was shipped.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:09 AM   #260
red.dragon.frog
An overnight shipment was made through FedEx to the address that shipped out Wednesday and arrived on Thursday the same week the AFTs were shipped. I can try to find the tracking number for that package to prove overnight is possible to the address if anyone is interested is seeing that. Your lies are building up Jeromy.
The gecko has a thin tail in my opinion this means it was not fed properly, has health problems, or is very young. With its body length I think it was not fed correctly or you housed all 3 together and did not insure each were feeding properly. Both are to small to have tried to breed them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyD View Post
Rhonda alsa look on monday i will be making a claim and they will do all the work to verify that a 1lb box was shipped end of story on that if it was heavier than something happened it shipment and the product is missing and insurance is gonna pay for it. Also you bring up the fraud charge that is still an open case even as of now i have not been charged with it and i gave the lawyers name your more than welcome to call him. you are just using the little leverage you have and so you know i still have 1 female aft here i thought i purchased a 1.2 group but they have yet to produce and non of them have showed pores as my last male did. So no eggs no pores = no males to me. they were young that amel is under a year old and eats great and you comment about the way he looks was a little out of line he has a fat tail full structure and was in a box for 2 days shipped late wed arrived on friday per your instructions because that address is not able to receive over night shipments i tried all 3 carriers no one does over night to that area all the time and i wanted to ship before thursday. or i would haveto wait till next week. until usps confirms the box to heavier than 1lb than only 1lb was shipped.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!