BRANDON AT REPTIRUS- REALLY BAD GUY. - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:25 PM   #261
KelliH
Quote:
Not to ad any gas to this out of control fire, but I am the person who recommended that Brittney come here. To be fair, I was under the impression that this transaction had an ongoing struggle, and that Brandon saying "tough peanuts" to working through any issues. I had *no* idea that this had all occured JUST YESTERDAY within the span of a few hours. I take FULL responsibility for not asking the timeline of events. I completely apologize for what is now, very evidently, terrible, terrible advise.
It's ok Debbie, you had no way to know the real deal, and maybe it was not such a bad thing after all, for this thread to be started. It did show the colors, of some, which can be useful.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:51 PM   #262
Golden Gate Geckos
Whew!!! I just got in and checked this thread, and I am VERY glad that this issue can be resolved! I am more than happy to take the geckos, give the female some liquid calcium, get them warm and feed them, and arrange shipping them back with Brandon after the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Brandon and Pat, I sincerely apologize for misinterpreting that the gecko was 'produced' by Pat, and not 'bred' by Pat, and thinking someone was lying. I also jumped the gun by ASSuming that was the case.

I hope that this can be a lesson for all of us in civility, humility, and patience. I also hope this will reconfirm what it is to provide good customer service, as well as be a good customer. Most of all, I hope the little gecko will thrive and bring joy to someone's heart as a beloved pet.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Old 11-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #263
dprince
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
It's ok Debbie, you had no way to know the real deal, and maybe it was not such a bad thing after all, for this thread to be started. It did show the colors, of some, which can be useful.
Thanks Kelli.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:04 PM   #264
cka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
I hope that this can be a lesson for all of us in civility, humility, and patience. I also hope this will reconfirm what it is to provide good customer service, as well as be a good customer. Most of all, I hope the little gecko will thrive and bring joy to someone's heart as a beloved pet.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Old 11-21-2007, 07:06 PM   #265
dprince
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Well said, Marcia.

Old 11-22-2007, 01:31 AM   #266
droogievesch
Wow...that was quite a read. I'm glad this got solved, and I learned many things about business practices from reading this. I will say that I will never conduct business with Britney either as a buyer or a seller. I am glad that Brandon is getting his geckos back, and if the male is worth more than what he sold him for, he can always resell the male with the 66% het female that was mentioned. Best of luck to you Brandon, and I would have also requested a vet report (which she was unable to provide. If she had all the time to sit on here and post about you, she could have called the vet and asked them to fax it to you).

Old 11-22-2007, 01:53 AM   #267
LadyGecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by droogievesch
Wow...that was quite a read. I'm glad this got solved, and I learned many things about business practices from reading this. I will say that I will never conduct business with Britney either as a buyer or a seller. I am glad that Brandon is getting his geckos back, and if the male is worth more than what he sold him for, he can always resell the male with the 66% het female that was mentioned. Best of luck to you Brandon, and I would have also requested a vet report (which she was unable to provide. If she had all the time to sit on here and post about you, she could have called the vet and asked them to fax it to you).
I just happened to be taking a break from tub/tank cleaning and read this reply about her not providing a vet report

Here is the posted vet report from page 5 as posted by Jim O

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...324&page=3&pp=5

Old 11-22-2007, 01:58 AM   #268
LadyGecko
Well-for some reason-the link that I c/p to page 5 in my above post doesn't seem to be working

Sorry about that..........

Old 11-22-2007, 02:04 AM   #269
LadyGecko
Ummmmmmmmm.....It was on page 3 and since I am done with my cleaning for tonight -I am going to bed before I make myself look more of an idiot than I already have

Old 11-22-2007, 02:15 AM   #270
droogievesch
From my understanding she was only able to provide a picture of a vet report, not an actual copy. A picture is a step in the right direction, but he requested an actual copy. I would request one as well to have on file, especially if future contact with the vet is needed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!