Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 274 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-09-2014, 10:11 AM   #2731
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM75 View Post
Maybe we should email that trucking company with a link. I know someone probably has already, just saying.
I already did and posted on their facebook page back when this thread was first brought back up.

Old 09-09-2014, 10:15 AM   #2732
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I know a nice little letter was just sent to his future wife and a link to this thread. Who knows maybe she will care.

Don't know if it will do any good but Jeff will know this will never leave him.
Also, heard back from her over the weekend.
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2014, 11:14 AM   #2733
Mister Internet
Apparently, a match made in Heaven.

Old 09-09-2014, 03:19 PM   #2734
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Also, heard back from her over the weekend.
It's nice to know that she doesn't care if her husband/fiance is a thief and stole money from people. And that she doesn't care that this is what he is teaching his children. Awesome sort of people out there...

Old 09-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #2735
Wilomn
I did the same as Dennis with the same results. I suspect we two were not alone in our efforts and I highly suspect that this has upset the little world those two scumbags are tying to create for themselves. I posted on the trucking page in the middle of one of their threads and on her personal and facepaint pages. I have no clue what happened as I am blocked from all, but were I a betting man I would be several conversations ensued about the past of these ... people. So long as no one trying to help Maggie and Rick becomes a problem here or drags Maggie into it I think we should just go calmly about our business and whenever the ugly scumbag heads reappear we should, politely but in numbers as great as possible, let the world know what kind of people these are. If you're not blocked, go right ahead and let them know how you feel, but please, make no threats and keep it PG rated. We all look better that way and that gives us all more credibility.

Old 09-09-2014, 04:43 PM   #2736
WebSlave
One can only hope that karma will grant both Jeff and Christina new companions in life that they fully deserve.

Old 09-09-2014, 05:57 PM   #2737
crotalusadamanteus
Same thing here. She's a real winner eh. Her response and mine in return.

Tanya Ward
Sunday 4:23pm
listen very closely..........i don? give a rats ass about you and your "family" business. do NOT MESSAGE ME AGAIN!!!! ITS YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE!!!

Sunday 5:48pm
You apparantly relayed the message, that's all I wanted. Thank You.
Chat Conversation End

Old 09-17-2014, 08:29 PM   #2738
Mister Internet
Richard, what exactly has Jeff suggested, if anything, as far as a method/schedule for paying you back? Is he sending payments, writing a check, etc etc...? I'm curious what he meant, and how quickly he is moving on it...

Old 09-17-2014, 09:56 PM   #2739
crotalusadamanteus
Suppose to send a monthly payment and pay off in 5 months. Slow to start. Gonna remind him, and than find out if our chat message is as good as a contract so to speak, and go from there.

Old 09-17-2014, 09:59 PM   #2740
Insomniac101
I haven't read all of the 270+ pages of this thread, but managed to get the gist of it. I was at the Michigan Reptile Expo in Taylor last weekend, and a few vendors had photos of Jeff and Christina on their tables, with the caption that they scammed money from a fundraiser.

Even though this happened 4 years ago, it's good to see that the reptile community is keeping this front and center, so people don't forget what those two did. I feel so bad for the intended recipients of the funds, and those who donated money and animals for the cause.

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles