Moderator (s) needed - apply within, please. - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 11:03 PM   #271
WingedWolf
I got married, so I am Donna Fernstrom now. I thank you very much for the nomination, but I will have to decline due to time constraints. I just don't feel I can be on the forum consistently enough to mod for it, and I am already a mod on several other unrelated forums.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:04 AM   #272
MotleyBallPythons
I would like to nominate Alejandro of Emerald Exotics. I have gotten to know him and he seems like a reasonable and very fair person.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #273
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyBallPythons View Post
I would like to nominate Alejandro of Emerald Exotics. I have gotten to know him and he seems like a reasonable and very fair person.
I was curious about him since I did not recognize the name. He does indeed sound like a fine person from what I saw, but when I did my search (correct me if I did not search right, I am computer impaired) it looked like he only had 8 posts here on Fauna.

Fauna has, of course, with the BOI, a lot of business issues. But as well, it has quite the cast of characters (including myself, I suppose ).

I would think that it might be better to have someone running for mod that has experience in being part of the community?

Old 03-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #274
tinmantribe5
Well I no I already nominated David DanD and Nicholas,but Kevin Ridge top reptiles is really growing on me I like his Swagger! I mean to say we had a lil tit for tat in a forum a long time ago But this Dude is way Cool and a true Reptile Man!

Old 03-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #275
StrictlyExotics
Kevin has already been nominated and accepted Shawn.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:36 PM   #276
tinmantribe5
oops thank dean

Old 03-30-2010, 08:40 PM   #277
tinmantribe5
Lets face it this thread is kinda long Dean my Alhiemers has attacked me a couple good ones on this Puppy my Friend!

Old 03-31-2010, 01:46 AM   #278
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Well I no I already nominated David DanD and Nicholas,but Kevin Ridge top reptiles is really growing on me I like his Swagger! I mean to say we had a lil tit for tat in a forum a long time ago But this Dude is way Cool and a true Reptile Man!
Thanks... Im sure we will prolly butt heads again at some point.... so dont go gettin all misty eyed on my just yet

Old 03-31-2010, 12:32 PM   #279
WebSlave
Exclamation

Last call!

OK, I'm about ready to wrap this up. Any new nominations, anyone accepting open nominations, or anyone reconsidering their declining the nominations will need to get a move on if they want to be included.

BTW, I may ask all nominations to be voted on to post some sort of resume in the new thread for the voting. What I will do is create the thread first, ask for those resumes to be posted, and then add the actual poll afterwards when people can have a chance to read about the nominations.

Also, the list of nominations will be presented to the current mods so we can veto anyone that we feel might have issues, past or current, that could generate a conflict of interest concerning this site.

And just to reiterate, the poll SHOULD NOT be a popularity contest. I want everyone to vote for the person they feel will be the BEST of the group for a moderator. That means the person you feel is best able and willing to do the job, and in the process help to make this site a better place for YOU and everyone else to frequent regularly.

Thanks to all for their help with this.

Old 03-31-2010, 03:10 PM   #280
snakemansnakes
Good luck to everyone. Anyone from the current list will make a great mod.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread