Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:14 AM   #271
JeromyD
hmm by the looks of thsoe pictures i sure would say i properly take care of all my animals should i post a picture of my reptile room? i mean im not a person hurting for money i could go buy a monsoon system right now. at this point im just wanting her to pay for what she did and be known to everyone that this transaction happened and to watch out. im not a scam artist not at all! i could care less about getting anything extra out of this. ive purchased many many animals via internet and have had one problem and it was with feeders and it was my fault. i can admit when im wrong by far.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #272
JeromyD
Also would like to post i filed the claim online i forgot i had a business account and personal account on USPS. So that ball is already rolling.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:00 AM   #273
Ozymandias
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
Here are photos of the underside of both AFT's sent by Jeromy Dana. The one that appears male -to myself, my son, and a friend- is only 26 grams. The one that is female I did not get an accurate weight on but she is possibly over 35 grams.
those both look female to me

Old 04-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #274
Willow
I still don't buy the idea that USPS is unable or unwilling to tell you the weight of that package.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #275
JeromyD
I asked when i called yesterday and they told me thats why i need to call customer affairs. for some reason. so i figured why not go ahead and file the claim cause it seems nothing on Rhonda's end is gonna happen at least do what i can to get something back on this. The more i sit here and think about it, if i were truly trying to scam why would have contacted her at all about it and just claimed the insurance. Guess its a bad idea now-a-days to do things the correct and adult way.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #276
MKJurassic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
I still don't buy the idea that USPS is unable or unwilling to tell you the weight of that package.
This. I personally find that unbelievable. I would be livid as a customer if I had no access to what I was going to pay! It will be interesting to see what comes of the claim.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:50 PM   #277
laterob
Jeromy, what does your claim claim?

The only way I see the PO being of any help at all is if they have the weight recorded at 5+ pounds at some point in the journey. Personally, as do many others, I have my doubts that will happen.

The more likely scenario (IMHO) is that the PO has the weight recorded as 1 pound because that WAS the weight of the package. If that is the case, she labeled it 1 pound, it was 1 pound, what's the PO going to do?

I think she's stalling, and will fall back on the 'I can't believe they never weighed my package. Either you are lying or it was stolen by somebody en route. Poor me, I hate the BOI, etc., etc.'

I hope I am wrong....

Old 04-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #278
JeromyD
When i spoke to PO on the phone they told me to start a claim no matter what. There are options when you start one online and i choose items are missing in the package. Now i have hopes that it will make them back track the weights cause i know im going to get a phone call about it and im gonna tell them what happened and forward any and all info to them and im positive they will tell me the next step in my adventure.

Old 04-22-2012, 02:58 PM   #279
laterob
Sounds like a good course of action. Hope it works out for you .

Old 04-22-2012, 03:01 PM   #280
JeromyD
Thank you i hope so as well, i truly do hope in this case it does lead to investigative actions cause i truly want a person that does things like this off the board and out of the tight nit reptile community .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!